Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) (8095 Views)

Love Or Madness?! See How This Young Man Showed His Love For His Girlfriend(pix) / Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? / A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by emmysoftyou: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2015
my own is picture B,i do enjoyed dat way with my ex gf frm akwa ibom,
but i guess is ok by me..

what pattern do yu like most?
we have A to H there..

Pix below

happy sunday..

Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by Hazardd(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by tosyne2much(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2015
cool
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by tosyne2much(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hian !!!!!

Heaven is my home.. Runs outta thread more than my legs can carry me

I would come back to modify this post when I bleep for the first time
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by emmysoftyou: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hazardd:
undecided
re u form virgin abi...
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by emmysoftyou: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hian !!!!!

cheesy
wetin yyu dey yan sef...selet ur sleepin position jor ..nolongtin...
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
Na G I don't like when I sleep I will be touching somebody
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by tosyne2much(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
emmysoftyou:
wetin yyu dey yan sef...selet ur sleepin position jor ..nolongtin...
F rocks the boat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by emmysoftyou: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Na G I don't like when I sleep I will be touching somebody
hahaha . U funy die, so urs is uncontrollable
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by Onyiibazz: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
F rocks the boat cheesy

I never lie with woman before! But even if i do, G shud be my ideal position, cos i dont like people's body touching me while sleeping
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
emmysoftyou:
hahaha . U funy die, so urs is uncontrollable
lol not what you think I have always love sleeping alone right from when I was a kid
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by emmysoftyou: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
lol not what you think I have always love sleeping alone right from when I was a kid
then yu really need to re- adjust cos girls like it wen yu hold them close to ur arms..
in westlife songs,
in the arms of the angel,make yu find some comfort there.. cheesy
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by dechandel(f): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
E...
My muscles need their space
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by hardbody: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
I am kerosene, I do not sleep. So no style fits.
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by emmysoftyou: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Onyiibazz:

I never lie with woman before! But even if i do, G shud be my ideal position, cos i dont like people's body touching me while sleeping
at bold one.eyaa..it s well with time..
at bold 2
the girl wil conclude yu re bored sad
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by emmysoftyou: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
dechandel:
E...
My muscles need their space
first angel, how u mean?
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by emmysoftyou: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
hardbody:
I am kerosene, I do not sleep. So no style fits.
lolxx are yu not human?
cheesy
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by chingydaboss(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
A
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by emmysoftyou: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
chingydaboss:
A
oboi yu like beta tin o,cheesy
that position can raise man up frm chelsea to man u
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by Redlips22(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
A..
Is
Kul
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by ignis: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
G. ...
So I can sleep well. ..
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by Hazardd(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
emmysoftyou:
re u form virgin abi...
who is this one..

By the way B rock for me

1 Like

Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
H. make she dey her own way and I go dey my own way
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
I prefer E.
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by chillingbabe: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
None for now undecided cool
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by goldenone(f): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
My pillow and I do B...
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by starlingbawa(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
A!!!!!
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by Onyiibazz: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
emmysoftyou:
at bold one.eyaa..it s well with time..
at bold 2
the girl wil conclude yu re bored sad

Lol! She wud think i'm boring as in? It doesnt mean that i wunt touch her o, but after the touchery, everybody answers his or her surname!

1 Like

Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by oliidell(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
My mattress is on the ground & na gisting stage we dey for now, so E wink
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by oliidell(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hian !!!!!

cheesy

Haba Tosyne no corrupt dis thread na, Op is talking about 'sleep' as in close ur eyes and sleep.
Re: Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) by emmysoftyou: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
ignis:
G. ...
So I can sleep well. ..
lol, wil there b time sleep well?
Riders dnt care

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? / Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) / Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.