Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth (5533 Views)

Northern Leaders Demand Pardon For Bokoharam -- Read More / Hundreds Of Bokoharam Members Killed (pictured) / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by oluspencer(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
holatin:
you are truly an idiat.

the level of brainwashing you dey under pass ordinary

#fact

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
“Christian and Muslim, Southern and Northern, rich and poor, young and old, man and woman. We are all citizens of Nigeria. There is no dividing line among us that I care to honour. Either we advance as one or fail altogether."
---GMB

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by danvery2k6(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
medamillion:
Who is the real sponsor of this blood-sucking group?
Is it Jonathan? Is it Buhari? Let's read before we comment.

NORTH WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE IF JONATHAN IS ELECTED:

First, the infamous statement "North Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable If Jonathan is elected" made by PDP's Lawal Kaita was evilly attributed to GMB by Ruben Abati. This was a plot to associate GMB to the post-election violence in the North, where scores of young Nigerians were killed citing that statement. When the evil scheme was exposed, Ruben Abati and Guardian Newspaper apologised to General Buhari and Nigerians saw the truth.
Here is a link where presidency begged Buhari to settle the slander case out of court.
http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/.

AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH:--GMB, how true?

Looking at the emergence of the condemnable blood-sucking group, one would think they are just "small" group seeking their share of national cake from the government. (Just like the Niger Delta Militants)
That was perhaps, the reason he made such statement.
The same Buhari condemned Boko Haram when he realized their real motive, which was to destabilize Nigeria.
Here is how Buhari condemmned them as reported PUNCH: http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-mindless-bogots-buhari/
I am yet to get any news on Jonathan condemning Boko Haram, much like Buhari.

COMPARE THESE STATEMENTS

Compare the statements made by Buhari and the ones made by GEJ on Boko Haram and tell me, if you are a police officer, who would you arrest?

Here is what GEJ has to say:

"Boko Haram is not as a result of misrule; definitely not. Sometimes people say it is as a result of poverty; definitely not. Boko Haram is a local terror group,”  President Goodluck Jonathan said in an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour, 2013."

"Boko Haram is in my cabinet" - GEJ

On August 2nd of 2012, Nigeria’s President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan famously said:

“They (Boko Haram) are our siblings and you cannot send the army to wipe out your family…. We are handling them with a soft approach.”

"I underestimated BokoHaram"-GEJ

If it was Buhari who made all these statements above,
What would be the election point of the propagandists?

QUESTIONS TO ASK:
Does Jonathan really care?
Did Jonathan just wakeup from slumber on BokoHaram insurgency?
Why did Jonathan start visiting Borno(crime scene) now?
Is he doing all these because he loves his people or because he wants to win election?

REMEMBER:
The President went dancing two days after Boko Haram massacre at Baga
http://theconversation.com/goodluck-jonathan-president-went-dancing-two-days-after-boko-haram-massacre-at-baga-36182

ATTEMPT ON BUHARI'S LIFE

Attempt was made on Buhari's life on July 24, 2014. A Presidential ally Asari Dokubo called it a scam, saying it was pre-planned by the Daura General. Many of us had insisted that the assassination attempt was politically motivated using BH as a tool, if we are to go back to the words of a Shekau's 2 i/c Abu Abdulazeez, we may have a clue
He stressed that recent killings and destructions in Maiduguri were against the ideology of the sect, which he said was fighting the cause of Allah.

Abu Abdulazeez dissociated Boko Haram from the action, saying such attacks were not only politically-motivated, but carried out by those seeking power in the Borno Emirate council or in government.

Jonathan promised to set up a committee (as usual) to investigate the crime;
Where is the committee?
Where is the report?

Nigerians be wise.
GOD bless Nigeria
GOD bless the Daura-born General
GOD bless all progressives and non (money) protection seekers.

#medamillion
I am back from BAN; The freedom fight continues

where are GNB's comments to compare?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
This part got me

QUESTIONS TO ASK:
Is he doing all these because he loves his people or because he wants to win election

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by holatin(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
oluspencer:

#fact
lolz
Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by duality(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
medamillion:

Mr ITK, I will be glad to know why

I already did.
Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by fairheven: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
It beats one's imagination to think the former national security Adviser,AZAZZI told the whole world that" BOKO HARAM was a brain child of the PDP led administration",only for him to be killed in a questionable plane crash...an all those blaming an lying against Buhari were shocked beyond measures then.
Our memories are always short in this country.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
danvery2k6:

where are GNB's comments to compare?
Read the post again Sir
Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by Rawani: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
It amazes me that even in the light of the revelation by the US Government, that plans to gas the insurgents and rescue the Chibok girls were sabotaged by the Nigerian Government who revealed the plans to the insurgents prompting them to wear gas masks, yet people are still doubting the involvement of GEJ in this insurgency.

If still in doubt, analyse the recent revelation as well by the UK Government, in this case, that if they disclose the reason they withdrew their military support, it would ignite a massive diplomatic crisis with Nigeria. This was in response to a FOI request by a UK citizen (links available on request). Read between the lines and understand what they are not saying.

Time will tell confirm.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rawani:
It amazes me that even in the light of the revelation by the US Government, that plans to gas the insurgents and rescue the Chibok girls were sabotaged by the Nigerian Government who revealed the plans to the insurgents prompting them to wear gas masks, yet people are still doubting the involvement of GEJ in this insurgency.

If still in doubt, analyse the recent revelation as well by the UK Government, in this case, that if they disclose the reason they withdrew their military support, it would ignite a massive diplomatic crisis with Nigeria. This was in response to a FOI request by a UK citizen (links available on request). Read between the lines and understand what they are not saying.

Time will tell confirm.
Yeah! Time will surely tell

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by danvery2k6(m): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rawani:

Time will tell confirm.

I don't know if you are aware that we are some of the most hated people in these two countries; USA and The UK. Why will America fight our battles for us when we have an able military. Sell us guns to fight the insurgents if you mean well for us!! I wonder if we the Nigerian youths have been robbed of our minds. In spite of the fact that we all hate GEJ and his governance, Let us try to analyze situations objectively.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by buskie13(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
holatin:
another saTANist on rampage, y can't you counter what d op wrote with fact, news link instead of abusing, gabbing, ranting and whining on this educative and investigational thread
keep all the links to yourself.. nanxix
Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by psalmy2g(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
AIM GLOBAL(Alliance In Motion Global) is the no.1 MULTI LEVEL MARKETING & DIRECT SELLING COMPANY IN THE WORLD!(google it).

With One of our flagship products (C24/7) an amazing food supplement....which sells a volume of 15 million perday in the Philippines (how much more worldwide), you can become a millionaire and at the same time live an excellent healthy life.

Just attend our free seminar at any of the following venues:

Seminars now on Monday to Saturdays @ all locations 11am and 2pm respectively.

OFFICES:

Abuja office: No 8 Dar Es Salam street, opp. cpc off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 11 Abuja.

Lagos: Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue, By Allen Opebi Roundabout, Ikeja Lagos.

Onitsha: 87 upper New Market Road, Onitsha Anambra.

Ibadan: No 2 Ademiluyi off U.I secretarial road next to mothodist church behind Bovas filling state Ibadan Oyo state.

Port Harcourt: 45 Woji Road, phase 2 off Oluobasanjo Road, G.R.A Port Harcourt.

Call: 08035376308 or 08158521566 for more info.

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
naijaking1:
The so-called attacks on GMB and Sanusi L Sanusi are simple childish distractions to lead public opinion astray. Those 2 who "survived" Boko Haram attacks are the real sponsors and brain behind the outfit. We can not be fooled!!!
So you are claiming they decided to bomb themselves to manipulate public opinion. What a stupid logic.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by lyntiffany(f): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
duality:
@OP, you are being intelligent by half. I'll Tell you why.

Firstly, Please answer this sincerely coz your sincerity will tell who you are . Why were people killed when GEJ was declared winner in 2011 in which NYSC members were killed, Churches and other buildings were also burnt down.

#AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH:

[b]*I appreciate you didn't say GMB did not make such statement. You are giving us a probable reason why he made such statement, You may be wrong unless you are in GMB's mind. But I put it to you that that was the vintage GMB speaking.it needs no twisting. Remember Boko haram nominated him as their spokes person at some point. The truth is that Boko Haram was accepted by most northerners as an instrument to harass this present administration and Majority of them share the same sentiment.

To prove this, There was no outcry when Churches were being bombed every Sunday in that region. Christians were being beheaded and none of the leaders up north made statement meaningful about it.

The instrument of state, functioned on Ethnic sentiments for political reasons rather that National patriotism. Or Can you explain how the Master minder of Madala Catholic church escaped from The Nigerian police and was later re-arrested in Bornu State Governors Lodge?

With all this, It's only dumb not to see extreme politics in all these; at least at that time.
[/b]

ON GEJ SAYING THAT MEMBERS OF BOKO HARAM ARE OUR PEOPLE:

[b]This is absolutely correct from The president . He is the president of both the good and bad people of Nigeria. Besides The President made that statement when he set up a dialogue committee for Boko haram, hoping they could come out as fellow Nigerians, State their grievances, get resettled, and reintegrated. But Unfortunately, They want none of that. ( To me, They want his Sit)

Also Sheikh Gumi also gave credence to the presidents statement.

Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—Sheikh Ahmad Gumi
http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/19/kanuris-fulanis-and-hausas-are-boko-haram%E2%80%94sheikh-ahmad-gumi.

Again, GEJ NEVER said Boko Haram are in his cabinet. He only said that There are people who are sympathetic to Boko haram in Goverment and he is absolutely correct.(This was cleared in the presidential Media chat 2014) GEJ gave example of Senator Ndume who is a serving senator who's case is presently in court.

I'd also include those who allowed Kabiru sokoto to escape.
[/b]

DOES GEJ REALLY CARE..

[b]*For a president who sent the military against Boko raram, I think he cares. Even though I believe some of the military men are supporters of Boko Haram for political reasons.

*For a president who declared State of Emergency in the most troubled areas, even when the people were against it; I think he cares.

*For GEJ to allow the democratic setting in areas of SOE to remain at least for peace to reign, I think he cares.

*For GEJ to increase The budget of security just to fight Boko Haram, I think he cares.

*For GEJ who having appraised the situation and requested for a military loan of Hardware; not Money, even when the Opposition went against such request, simply for political reasons. I think he cares.

Do you know those who don't care? They are those who attack GEJ with Boko Haram, and also hope to keep the government in mourning and melancholic state by bombing when the president wants to host an event, or go on a tour.( world economic conference for Africa and even the Presidents Second term deceleration are few examples). It is wrong for terrorist to determine the itinerary of the president.
Those who don't care condemn the President but have never STRONGLY condemn Boko haram
[/b]

Did Jonathan just wake up from slumber on BokoHaram insurgency?

*From my analysis, you'd know that GEJ have been fighting Boko Haram from Day 1. Its just that the Dynamics of war just changed. The same way the SOE was first on LGA before state wide. Besides, Those who hate GEJ would have attacked him the more, had he declared a State wide SOE when he declared it first in LGAs. You should also know that Many notherners believed GMB when he said "AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH" You don't know the damage that statement did.

Why the president visits the war zone at this time?

*Its Simple. The military is to do the job. He goes for assessment on his own terms and not when the APC thinks he should. and Most importantly, when it is SAFE for him to do so. Late president Yaradua NEVER visited camp 9 in the Niger Delta.

Is he doing all these because he loves his people or because he wants to win election?

*Whatever he is doing, he is doing it because he loves the people and he also wants to win election any problem with that?

On GEJ rally at Kano,

* Going by the agenda of Boko haram the government should come to a halt and GEJ should be in hiding because Bombs were exploding every day. If you agree that GEJ should remain in solitude because of Boko Haram, then you have similar ideology with them. Again I state, that Boko Haram cannot dictate the itinerary of the president.

ATTEMPT ON BUHARI'S LIFE

The way you analysed this shows that some persons truly believe in Boko haram right from day One but are not happy that it's affecting them in a way.

you have spoken like the gods, your quite correct. The gods are wise, you are wise.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by Jesusloveyou: 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sunshineluv:
Remember this too. "AN ATTACK ON BOKOHARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH" BOKOHARAM NAMED BUHARI AS THEIR NEGOTIATOR.
ask human right activist,if d attack on boko haram,is not an attack on north,they are d ones that report matter to ICC,d military were killing innocent soul in d name of fighting boko haram.issue of negotiator-how can a faceless group nominate buhari,did u know them,where did u see them,if any group also claim to be boko haram nominate gej,wil u also believe them.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
danvery2k6:

I don't know if you are aware that we are some of the most hated people in these two countries; USA and The UK. Why will America fight our battles for us when we have an able military. Sell us guns to fight the insurgents if you mean well for us!! I wonder if we the Nigerian youths have been robbed of our minds. In spite of the fact that we all hate GEJ and his governance, Let us try to analyze situations objectively.
well said but you must know one thing..the americans didn't sell weapons to us because they sensed what we(gullible Nigerians) didn't sense..they saw the writing on the wall clearly stating that the govt knows a lot about the activities of bokoHaram and was bn lackadaisical towards tackling the issue of insurgency owing to some selfish reasons..And supporting them with weapons will only worsen our problem here..This is in the sense that, this weapons, instead of bn used to fight insurgency, will be used by the insurgents...I hope u understand.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by duality(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rawani:
It amazes me that even in the light of the revelation by the US Government, that plans to gas the insurgents and rescue the Chibok girls were sabotaged by [b]the Nigerian Government who revealed the plans to the insurgents [/b]prompting them to wear gas masks, yet people are still doubting the involvement of GEJ in this insurgency.

Time will tell confirm.

Which Government are you referring to and who in the government. In my earlier analysis I gave an example of Kabiru sokoto who was responsible for the bomb blast at madala church, and escaped from ranking police officers and was later re-arrested in Bornu state Govt House.

Can you also simply say the government was responsible for that? Look,you are being manipulated by very strong forces.open your mind and you'll be free. GEJ have not been the president since 1960. The years before GEJ is enough to change this country. Why? Because Nigerians don't want to answer the first and most important question of our existence. Remove your mind from GEJ or GMB. If these two men die this very minute. What will change?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
duality:
@OP, you are being intelligent by half. I'll Tell you why.

Firstly, Please answer this sincerely coz your sincerity will tell who you are . Why were people killed when GEJ was declared winner in 2011 in which NYSC members were killed, Churches and other buildings were also burnt down.

#AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH:

[b]*I appreciate you didn't say GMB did not make such statement. You are giving us a probable reason why he made such statement, You may be wrong unless you are in GMB's mind. But I put it to you that that was the vintage GMB speaking.it needs no twisting. Remember Boko haram nominated him as their spokes person at some point. The truth is that Boko Haram was accepted by most northerners as an instrument to harass this present administration and Majority of them share the same sentiment.

To prove this, There was no outcry when Churches were being bombed every Sunday in that region. Christians were being beheaded and none of the leaders up north made statement meaningful about it.

The instrument of state, functioned on Ethnic sentiments for political reasons rather that National patriotism. Or Can you explain how the Master minder of Madala Catholic church escaped from The Nigerian police and was later re-arrested in Bornu State Governors Lodge?

With all this, It's only dumb not to see extreme politics in all these; at least at that time.
[/b]

ON GEJ SAYING THAT MEMBERS OF BOKO HARAM ARE OUR PEOPLE:

[b]This is absolutely correct from The president . He is the president of both the good and bad people of Nigeria. Besides The President made that statement when he set up a dialogue committee for Boko haram, hoping they could come out as fellow Nigerians, State their grievances, get resettled, and reintegrated. But Unfortunately, They want none of that. ( To me, They want his Sit)

Also Sheikh Gumi also gave credence to the presidents statement.

Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—Sheikh Ahmad Gumi
http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/19/kanuris-fulanis-and-hausas-are-boko-haram%E2%80%94sheikh-ahmad-gumi.

Again, GEJ NEVER said Boko Haram are in his cabinet. He only said that There are people who are sympathetic to Boko haram in Goverment and he is absolutely correct.(This was cleared in the presidential Media chat 2014) GEJ gave example of Senator Ndume who is a serving senator who's case is presently in court.

I'd also include those who allowed Kabiru sokoto to escape.
[/b]

DOES GEJ REALLY CARE..

[b]*For a president who sent the military against Boko raram, I think he cares. Even though I believe some of the military men are supporters of Boko Haram for political reasons.

*For a president who declared State of Emergency in the most troubled areas, even when the people were against it; I think he cares.

*For GEJ to allow the democratic setting in areas of SOE to remain at least for peace to reign, I think he cares.

*For GEJ to increase The budget of security just to fight Boko Haram, I think he cares.

*For GEJ who having appraised the situation and requested for a military loan of Hardware; not Money, even when the Opposition went against such request, simply for political reasons. I think he cares.

Do you know those who don't care? They are those who attack GEJ with Boko Haram, and also hope to keep the government in mourning and melancholic state by bombing when the president wants to host an event, or go on a tour.( world economic conference for Africa and even the Presidents Second term deceleration are few examples). It is wrong for terrorist to determine the itinerary of the president.
Those who don't care condemn the President but have never STRONGLY condemn Boko haram
[/b]

Did Jonathan just wake up from slumber on BokoHaram insurgency?

*From my analysis, you'd know that GEJ have been fighting Boko Haram from Day 1. Its just that the Dynamics of war just changed. The same way the SOE was first on LGA before state wide. Besides, Those who hate GEJ would have attacked him the more, had he declared a State wide SOE when he declared it first in LGAs. You should also know that Many notherners believed GMB when he said "AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH" You don't know the damage that statement did.

Why the president visits the war zone at this time?

*Its Simple. The military is to do the job. He goes for assessment on his own terms and not when the APC thinks he should. and Most importantly, when it is SAFE for him to do so. Late president Yaradua NEVER visited camp 9 in the Niger Delta.

*Whatever he is doing, he is doing it because he loves the people and he also wants to win election any problem with that?

On GEJ rally at Kano,

* Going by the agenda of Boko haram the government should come to a halt and GEJ should be in hiding because Bombs were exploding every day. If you agree that GEJ should remain in solitude because of Boko Haram, then you have similar ideology with them. Again I state, that Boko Haram cannot dictate the itinerary of the president.

ATTEMPT ON BUHARI'S LIFE

The way you analysed this shows that some persons truly believe in Boko haram right from day One but are not happy that it's affecting them in a way.

Even though I would have loved to accord you some level of respect for your brilliant analysis but you blew it up by saying "I am intelligent by half" ,I won't insult you but I will only say YOU ARE A TWERP.

Back to the topic:

Post election violence cannot be used to judge candidate's proclivity for violence; It's something that happens when party loyalists feel that is the best way to aggressively fight for their candidate.

You can't blame or judge Buhari for this single act, let me tell you, even if Buhari had won in 2011 GEJ's loyalists could do the same.

Did Buhari come out to encourage the violence? NO!
Rahter he came out to condemn it

The question is if GMB made such statement; what would propagandists like you say?

No matter how hard he might have tried to defeat this insurgency or make any success in his administration, his inability to fight corruption will always be an hinderance
Or what do you of a president who turnsdeaf hears on theissue of indviduals buyin arms? (Oritsejafor ams procurement comes to mind
)
Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
‘Because of the greed, profligacy and corruption, Nigeria’s ‘wealth’ has not translated to human development.’--GMB
Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by duality(m): 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
medamillion:

Even though I would have loved to accord you some level of respect for your brilliant analysis but you blew it up by saying "I am intelligent by half" ,I won't insult you but I will only say YOU ARE A TWERP.

Back to the topic:

Post election violence cannot be used to judge candidate's proclivity for violence; It's something that happens when party loyalists feel that is the best way to aggressively fight for their candidate.

You can't blame or judge Buhari for this single act, let me tell you, even if Buhari had won in 2011 GEJ's loyalists could do the same.

Did Buhari come out to encourage the violence? NO!
Rahter he came out to condemn it

The question is if GMB made such statement; what would propagandists like you say?

No matter how hard he might have tried to defeat this insurgency or make any success in his administration, his inability to fight corruption will always be an hinderance
Or what do you of a president who turnsdeaf hears on theissue of indviduals buyin arms? (Oritsejafor ams procurement comes to mind
)

Sorry for that statement. I thought you had a large heart. but you already retaliated.

I just hope you did not surreptitiously endorse the post election violence. I just hope so.

Now get this clear. Even though GEJ got votes from both north and south, His candidacy was not acceptable to most of them up north. This has Absolutely nothing to do with political party.

Again, GMB have been running for elections before now. In fact he went head to head with his Fellow Katsina State man and lost. In fact Yaradua told the world that the election in which he won against Buhari was not absolutely credible.

With this, Was there killings and destruction of property after the election? or the previous one against OBJ?

Had PDP presented a northern candidate against GMB, it would have been clearer to you that "Change" in Lagos is Far different from "Change" is Bauchi.

The way you take position on this analysis will determine a lot in the future Nigeria. Look man Buhari is just a Face and a route for a grand scheme.It is beyond GMB. Your Vote may never be able to change things for a very long time if you don't handle this 2015 election very well.

Please Bro, I beg you, be very very careful. There is a very powerful manipulation going on. we can save ourselves if we don't give in now. It's a pity GEJ is the president at this crucial time. but it could have been Buhari had he won in 2011.

I'd love to reveal some things to you that the president can't say to any one as far as he remains president. but its dangerous for me to also do so.

You have diverted to corruption but that was not the reason for this thread.

For every broad mind. we know we can't fight corruption with this present structure; that's why it was extensively discussed in the confab. I personally think The confab have a better approach to the issues of corruption. go read it. The next better approach would have been GEJ's approach of blocking the major areas of corruption like it was done in Agric sector, Like it should have been done in the Petroleum sector. With that Govt will not make so much enemies but would reduce brazen corruption.

Now ask yourself this, Does GMB still believe Tinubu is corrupt?.......... I doubt.

Now look at the reaction when a documentary of Tinubu was aired. Some persons felt offended. In fact they've told us they don;t care. How much more Jailing him.

That's why I insist that the way out of corruption is not Buhari. But 1, reorientation and 2, follow the confab report on corruption.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by selectedhero(m): 12:44am On Mar 09, 2015
medamillion:
Who is the real sponsor of this blood-sucking group?
Is it Jonathan? Is it Buhari? Let's read before we comment.

NORTH WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE IF JONATHAN IS ELECTED:

First, the infamous statement "North Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable If Jonathan is elected" made by PDP's Lawal Kaita was evilly attributed to GMB by Ruben Abati. This was a plot to associate GMB to the post-election violence in the North, where scores of young Nigerians were killed citing that statement. When the evil scheme was exposed, Ruben Abati and Guardian Newspaper apologised to General Buhari and Nigerians saw the truth.
Here is a link where presidency begged Buhari to settle the slander case out of court.
http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/.

AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH:--GMB, how true?

Looking at the emergence of the condemnable blood-sucking group, one would think they are just "small" group seeking their share of national cake from the government. (Just like the Niger Delta Militants)
That was perhaps, the reason he made such statement.
The same Buhari condemned Boko Haram when he realized their real motive, which was to destabilize Nigeria.
Here is how Buhari condemmned them as reported PUNCH: http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-mindless-bogots-buhari/
I am yet to get any news on Jonathan condemning Boko Haram, much like Buhari.

COMPARE THESE STATEMENTS

Compare the statements made by Buhari and the ones made by GEJ on Boko Haram and tell me, if you are a police officer, who would you arrest?

Here is what GEJ has to say:

"Boko Haram is not as a result of misrule; definitely not. Sometimes people say it is as a result of poverty; definitely not. Boko Haram is a local terror group,”  President Goodluck Jonathan said in an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour, 2013."

"Boko Haram is in my cabinet" - GEJ

On August 2nd of 2012, Nigeria’s President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan famously said:

“They (Boko Haram) are our siblings and you cannot send the army to wipe out your family…. We are handling them with a soft approach.”

"I underestimated BokoHaram"-GEJ

If it was Buhari who made all these statements above,
What would be the election point of the propagandists?

QUESTIONS TO ASK:
Does Jonathan really care?
Did Jonathan just wakeup from slumber on BokoHaram insurgency?

REMEMBER:
The President went dancing two days after Boko Haram massacre at Baga
http://theconversation.com/goodluck-jonathan-president-went-dancing-two-days-after-boko-haram-massacre-at-baga-36182

ATTEMPT ON BUHARI'S LIFE

Attempt was made on Buhari's life on July 24, 2014. A Presidential ally Asari Dokubo called it a scam, saying it was pre-planned by the Daura General. Many of us had insisted that the assassination attempt was politically motivated using BH as a tool, if we are to go back to the words of a Shekau's 2 i/c Abu Abdulazeez, we may have a clue
He stressed that recent killings and destructions in Maiduguri were against the ideology of the sect, which he said was fighting the cause of Allah.

Abu Abdulazeez dissociated Boko Haram from the action, saying such attacks were not only politically-motivated, but carried out by those seeking power in the Borno Emirate council or in government.

Jonathan promised to set up a committee (as usual) to investigate the crime;
Where is the committee?
Where is the report?

Nigerians be wise.
GOD bless Nigeria
GOD bless the Daura-born General
GOD bless all progressives and non (money) protection seekers.

#medamillion
I am back from BAN; The freedom fight continues

YOUR WHOLE ATTEMPT TO PAINT GEJ BLACK WAS A MASSIVE FLOP

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
duality:

I just hope you did not surreptitiously endorse the post election violence. I just hope so.

Now get this clear. Even though GEJ got votes from both north and south, His candidacy was not acceptable to most of them up north. This has Absolutely nothing to do with political party.

Again, GMB have been running for elections before now. In fact he went head to head with his Fellow Katsina State man and lost. In fact Yaradua told the world that the election in which he won against Buhari was not absolutely credible.

With this, Was there killings and destruction of property after the election? or the previous one against OBJ?

Had PDP presented a northern candidate against GMB, it would have been clearer to you that "Change" in Lagos is Far different from "Change" is Bauchi.

The way you take position on this analysis will determine a lot in the future Nigeria. Look man Buhari is just a Face and a route for a grand scheme.It is beyond GMB. Your Vote may never be able to change things for a very long time if you don't handle this 2015 election very well.

This is not about superstition; you just have to get certain things right, politics and tribal battle was the main reason for the post election violence in 2011.

Now just as the candidacy of GEJ is not acceptable to the North in 2011, that's is the same way the GMB's candidacy or possible emergence as president will not be acceptable to the Southerners in 2015.

As you can see the likes of Doyin Okupe, Reuben Abati, Tompolo are already threatening WAR should Buhari win the election. If it happens that these aggressive followers of GEJ fufil their promises, when Buhari wins, will you blame Jonathan as the mastermind?

Was there killings and destruction of property after the election? or the previous one against OBJ?

You see, this is the main reason I said, you can't link the violence directly to GMB as a person.
The issue of "no violence" when OBJ contested and won against Buhari was due to the internal democracy and the issue of zoning in the PDP.
So the Northerners understood then that after OBJ, it was going to be their turn; so there was no violence when he won.

When OBJ left and Yar'Adua came on board and fate denied him of completing his tenure as a Northerner, then Jonathan coming on board was generally seen as. a cheat on the part of the Northerners.

What did a PDP member say when GEJ was elected?
Alh. Lawal Keita famously made the statement "North will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan".
This same statement has been attsched to GMB today.

duality:

'd love to reveal some things to you that the president can't say to any one as far as he remains president. but its dangerous for me to also do so.
You have diverted to corruption but that was not the reason for this thread.
For every broad mind. we know we can't fight corruption with this present structure; that's why it was extensively discussed in the confab. I personally think The confab have a better approach to the issues of corruption. go read it. The next better approach would have been GEJ's approach of blocking the major areas of corruption like it was done in Agric sector, Like it should have been done in the Petroleum sector. With that Govt will not make so much enemies but would reduce brazen corruption.
Now ask yourself this, Does GMB still believe Tinubu is corrupt?.......... I doubt.
Now look at the reaction when a documentary of Tinubu was aired. Some persons felt offended. In fact they've told us they don;t care. How much more Jailing him.
That's why I insist that the way out of corruption is not Buhari. But 1, reorientation and 2, follow the confab report on corruption.
Good night.
Now, I repeat a president whose body language give room to corruption, cannot vehemently make success in respect to economic development, be it on security, or any aspect ofthe economy.
Perhaps you do not know the gravity of corruption to the hinderance of a country.
I urge you to self-educate yourself on the platitude called "Corruption".

The Confab Report?
You and I know that GEJ has always been "a man of committee". There are countless number of issues on ground, and how many has he executed despite his policy of "setting up committee"?

Does GMB still believe Tinubu is corrupt?.......... I doubt.

Even I myself does not believe that Tinubu is corrupt let alone GBM.
Tinubu who has always been in the opposition ally, would have so far been convicted, if truly he is a criminal. Especially when EFCC was still EFCC.

Has Tinubu been convicted of money laundry, or any crime in a court of law?
So I see no reason why GMB should see him as "corrupt".

If we are tojudge by your analysis,
Do you also believe GEJ can fight corruption when he is surrounded by convicted criminals like
Bode George (Jimi Agaje's godfather), Alameiseigha and indicted ones like Alison Maduekwe, Stella Odua, Abba Moro and others?

I will be quiet disappointed in you, if with your level of information, you still believe Tinubu is corrupt.

I am waiting for your GEJ's (unknown) revelation that youwant me to know.
Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
selectedhero:

YOUR WHOLE ATTEMPT TO PAINT GEJ BLACK WAS A MASSIVE FLOP
Yeah! It will be a flop from the TANoid's point of view
Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
"Shall we live in a nation where several people were trampled to death in search of jobs in a stadium and yet no one has taken responsibility for the tragedy?"---GMB

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by selectedhero(m): 4:34am On Mar 10, 2015
medamillion:

Yeah! It will be a flop from the TANoid's point of view
EXACTLY, APC SUPPORTERS THINK UNTIL YOU BELONG TO TAN OR CAN ROAM ABOUT THE INTERNET SAYING SAI BUHARI THATS WHEN YOU SUPPORT SOMEONE. NO NO, I JUST DONT REASON LIKE A KID NEITHER DO I TRY TO BRING UP SENTIMENT THROUGH SOME CRAP RESEARCH. MEANWHILE #IAMFORGEJ
Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 6:22am On Mar 10, 2015
selectedhero:

EXACTLY, APC SUPPORTERS THINK UNTIL YOU BELONG TO TAN OR CAN ROAM ABOUT THE INTERNET SAYING SAI BUHARI THATS WHEN YOU SUPPORT SOMEONE. NO NO, I JUST DONT REASON LIKE A KID NEITHER DO I TRY TO BRING UP SENTIMENT THROUGH SOME CRAP RESEARCH. MEANWHILE #IAMFORGEJ
You may be for GEJ, but that doesn't mean you should hide from the obvious truth.

Being for GEJ shouldn't be the reason why you allow yourself to be brainwashed in myopia and start shouting GEJ Till 201...despite all the flaws in his administration
Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 6:25am On Mar 10, 2015
The power to stop the DEMON called BokoHaram is in your hands...Vote GMB/PYO for a better Nigeria.
Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by selectedhero(m): 7:27am On Mar 10, 2015
medamillion:
You may be for GEJ, but that doesn't mean you should hide from the obvious truth.

Being for GEJ shouldn't be the reason why you allow yourself to be brainwashed in myopia and start shouting GEJ Till 201...despite all the flaws in his administration

DID YOU SAY FLAWS IN ADMINISTRATION? WHAT WOULD YOU CALL SENDING SOLDIERS TO THE MARKET TO UNLAWFULLY/FORCEFUL ENFORCE PRICE CONTROL (IS THAT THE TYPE OF ECONOMICS APC IS BRINGING?), WHAT DO YOU CALL BACK DATING DECREES SO AS TO ACHIEVE UNLAWFUL EXECUTIONS, WHAT WOULD YOU CALL THE COMATOSE STATE OUR RAILWAYS WERE IN 1984, WHAT WOULD YOU CALL KIDNAPPING A MINISTER IN A FOREIGN LAND IN THE MOST SHAMEFUL WAY EVER (JUSTICE ABI?). YOU SEE MY BROTHER I JUST CANT BE BRAINWASHED, WORST OF ALL BY SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT EVEN HAVE HALF THE CERTIFICATES I HAVE. I CAN GO ON AND ON BUT I HAVE TO PREPARE FOR WORK BECAUSE UNDER THE GEJ ADMINISTRATION HARDWORKING YOUTHS LIKE ME HAVE JOBS TO DO. I CANT AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE JOIN HANDS WITH A BLOOD LETTER LIKE THE MAN BUHARI. I AM JUST TOO EXPOSED FOR THAT. WELL #IAMFORGEJ

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2015
selectedhero:

DID YOU SAY FLAWS IN ADMINISTRATION?

Yes! I repeat there are irredeamable flaws in GEJ's administration.
Or what do you call all these:
*Job seeking youths died in immigration job scam after collecting 1K from them, and nobody was brought to book till today
*When a minister buys a bulletproof car worth N255M, and what do you hear about it today?
*When over 300 days, our kidnapped young girls are still nowhere to be found (due to insecurity in GEJ's govt)
*When none of those involved in the oil subsidy scam has been brought to book, just because they are regarded as "powerful".
*When you don't have light for over 1week, and they keep telling you they privatized power sector, they commissoned all the power plants in the world.
Just too much to mention

selectedhero:

WHAT WOULD YOU CALL SENDING SOLDIERS TO THE MARKET TO UNLAWFULLY/FORCEFUL ENFORCE PRICE CONTROL (IS THAT THE TYPE OF ECONOMICS APC IS BRINGING?),
You see why insist you have been brainwashed? All these non factual writeups you put up there are just what you were told, but you never tried to make your independent research on them. On how true is it.

This is why you have to self-educate yourself on what is called millitary regime, read about how laws are enacted during millitary regime? The way laws were enforced then is not the way it would be done in the civilian administration. There is nothing unlawful about the price control; it was in the constitution, and the army was sent to enact the discipline.

Read through history from the era of Aguyi Nrosi to the last millitary regime and see the eay they ruled.
selectedhero:
WHAT DO YOU CALL BACK DATING DECREES SO AS TO ACHIEVE UNLAWFUL EXECUTIONS
Who made the law? Was it Buhari? The regime, just like any other governmental administration consist of the Judiciary, Legislature and the Executive. The law was made the judical arms then.

If the law finds a person to be guilty of an offence, and the Judge give his verdict, would you blame it on Jonathan?

selectedhero:

WORST OF ALL BY SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT EVEN HAVE HALF THE CERTIFICATES I HAVE. I CAN GO ON AND ON BUT I HAVE TO PREPARE FOR WORK BECAUSE UNDER THE GEJ ADMINISTRATION HARDWORKING YOUTHS LIKE ME HAVE JOBS TO DO. I CANT AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE JOIN HANDS WITH A BLOOD LETTER LIKE THE MAN BUHARI. I AM JUST TOO EXPOSED FOR THAT. WELL #IAMFORGEJ
That man who does not have half of the certicate you have? What he has achieved in his life, even you the "Full certifcate holder" and the Otueke Phd holder have not achieved it.

Now let me educate you.
*An army general
*Former governor of the old Borno state
*Former Head of state
*Former PTF chairman (just to mention few)
In the global scene, that man with have certificate is well respected than the Otueke commander.

To be sincere with you, you lack exposure.

I know, luckily or narrowly you have a job, but don't speak for everyone.

We cannot continue to "suffer and smile" all in the name of "transformation" and "fresh air"

*Last bullet, stop using "Capital letter" like this, you are breaking a rule on Nairaland, be a good citizen.
*I am also busy at work but just have to take time to expose you to these hidden facts.
Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by GMBuhari: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2018
Idiataqueen:
We all know dat is buhari but he has forgotten dat God owns his life he can take it anytime stupid man

If wishes were horses
Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by GMBuhari: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2018
PassingShot:
I have no doubt that the government has (or knows the people behind it) a hand in it.

I will respond appropriately later please.

Did you eventually come up with something? Please let me know I'm compiling facts for an argument

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) / Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG / Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.