Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) (5531 Views)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Obasanjo- The Man Who Saw Tomorrow. / Egypt Air Hostess Who Saw Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by DickDastardly(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
A proactive goat. The goat that saw through the lies of change and took the bull by the horn. If only we were half as wise undecided Now see what we have brought upon ourselves.
The funniest part is that some idiots think their votes will count in against the dulllard come 2019. No way, had it all figured out already by his choice of INEC head, DSS head etc. Only divine intervention will save Nigeria from this gradual descent into nothingness.
*wailing uncontrollably* cry embarassed undecided

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by actoor(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
cheesy.

5 Likes

Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by dunkem21(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by Earthkumy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
When is president bubu visiting Nigeria again?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abeg make i follow laugh small cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by Zeedarh(f): 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
What will people not read meanings to these days
Earlier, it was a portrait of GEJ. I tire for una oh

1 Like

Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by Earthkumy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin wetin man go do na?

2 Likes

Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by DickDastardly(m): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
Abeg make i follow laugh small cheesy
Abokki no gree make your brothers dem catshyu here tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Wetin man go do for this life wen dem no go talk. Goat chop ur poster dem talk, they saw ur portrait for dump site dem talk.
Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
A wise goat indeed! How did we get here
We have an eleke the bird (sparrow) as president and he has refused perch nor land.

6 Likes

Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by dunkem21(m): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Zeedarh:
What will people not read meanings to these days

Earlier, it was a portrait of GEJ. I tire for una oh

grin ..

I begged people in the other thread to desist from making fun of the presidency and painting our leaders in bad light ..

Your last paragraph captured it .. Yes, the APC started it and made mockery of our President and made him a laughing stock around the globe ..

..I wish people should just forgive and move on ..

2 Likes

Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by dunkem21(m): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
lalasticlala, come and see "endtime" goat grin

2 Likes

Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by Vince77(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Earthkumy:
When is president bubu visiting Nigeria again?
Wetin happn? Abi u tell him to buy something for u from Malta?
Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by Zeedarh(f): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
dunkem21:

grin ..

I begged people in the other thread to desist from making fun of the presidency and painting our leaders in bad light ..

Your last paragraph captured it .. Yes, the APC started it and made mockery of our President and made him a laughing stock around the globe ..

Its well with us bro.
The pix is funny though grin
Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by Misternas89(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Whatever, cos if I type END TIME now dem fit Chop me raw 4 here undecided
Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Sorry but that goat has been arraigned by the DSS on charges of aiding and abetting kwarufshan

5 Likes

Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by baralatie(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin
That goat must be tried for public nuisance this christmas_IGP

3 Likes

Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by dunkem21(m): 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Zeedarh:
Its well with us bro.
The pix is funny though grin

I don laugh tire I swear .. the goat even pose like wetin dem pay am money to act ..grin
Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by Earthkumy(m): 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Vince77:

Wetin happn? Abi u tell him to buy something for u from Malta?
I hear say presidnt bubu don drink malt finish, he dey France now. I wan give am massage, as he use hunters guns dey deceive us say he don win Bokoharam. I wan tell am see dey don come back from the dead, 105 soldiers don gas for borno, and this morning bokoharam don thief many girl from bam village for borno, make him call madam oby beg am make she no go aso rock go disgrace am. You wan help me tell am?

1 Like

Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
dunkem21:

grin ..

the fact that we cannot move is the reason why we won't forgive. If u can't take it dnt give it out mbok!
"When a sheep decides to become a wolf it should also be prepared to face the hunters arrow"

1 Like

Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by ernesty20(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
That must be biafran goat.. The goat gets sense

1 Like

Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by Zeedarh(f): 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
dunkem21:

I don laugh tire I swear .. the goat even pose like wetin dem pay am money to act ..grin

Oya, tell me. How much you give am wink
Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by dunkem21(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Zeedarh:
Oya, tell me. How much you give am wink

I don't pay goats ..
I hear you are expensive ..
Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by Rival(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Goats have also joined the wailing...naija is finished.

3 Likes

Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by Zeedarh(f): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
dunkem21:

I don't pay goats ..
I hear you are expensive ..
Lawd!!! shocked
Oya, Clap for yaself.
Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by dunkem21(m): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
VonBismark:
the fact that we cannot move is the reason why we won't forgive. If u can't take it dnt give it out mbok!
"When a sheep decides to become a wolf it should also be prepared to face the hunters arrow"

You're right but doesnt make it right ..

Our children will grow up insulting elders, leaders and people in authority ..
Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by Vince77(m): 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Earthkumy:
hear say presidnt bubu don drink malt finish, e dey France now. I wan give am massage, as e use hunters guns dey deceive us say e don win Bokoharam. I wan tell am see dey don come back from the dead, 105 soldiers don gas for borno, and this morning bokoharam don thief many girl from bam village for borno, make him call madam oby beg am make she go aso rock for now. You wan help me tell am?
Ok. I don read ur story.
Oya roger me something make i clear way for u.
Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by dunkem21(m): 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Zeedarh:
Lawd!!! shocked
Oya, Clap for yaself.

Well done class go ..Kpam Kpam kpatakpam Kpam ..

Why is it hard for ladies to answer simple straightforward question
Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
HonSuQMaDIQ:
A wise goat indeed! How did we get here
We have an eleke the bird (sparrow) as president and he has refused perch nor land.
Then come 2019,we most shoot them down, without aiming angry sad
Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by Zeedarh(f): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
dunkem21:

Well done class go ..Kpam Kpam kpatakpam Kpam ..

Why is it hard for ladies to answer simple straightforward question
why is it hard for guys to ask straightforward ones grin
Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by idinc(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
We Nigerians have been scammed!

2 Likes

Re: The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) by Earthkumy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Vince77:

Ok. I don read ur story.
Oya roger me something make i clear way for u.
president Bubu no gree give boys job, were I wan see roger, na people wey don near their grave na them he give work make they chop the one them chop remain in 80s, all them youth wey dey shout change change he no see even one among them give work work, where man go get money from now dey roger na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims A Happy Sallah / Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency / Abia Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Senator Abaribe(pdp )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.