Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 (2198 Views)

Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? / Am New In Nairaland Rate Me My Hommies / Can One Actually Find A Good Wife Material Here In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by ReSexzskilz(f): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Alright beautiful people in the house, I'll like to apologise to everybody here for my unruly behaviour by posing as someone else. I hope everyone forgives me. To look at my real pic, go to my profile. I may not look exactly as you expected. More pics here:

Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by Beamborla(f): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
cheesy you fine but you for allow that bralike thing show some more flesh na
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
You look life one of those sex workers that lives at the back of our street...

No offence

6 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Aww...you are very cute and all but I think some nairaland chicks have seen beat u.
No offence smiley
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by ReSexzskilz(f): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
kevinberry:
You look life one of those sex workers that lives at the back of our street...

No offence
angry
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by tweeby: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Shame.! 1st of all u can't afford to buy hot pant jeans so u cut urs n still rolled it. Aunty,U need Jesus n change

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
What's your BoĆ³bs size?
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by oliidell(m): 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
The real u is way finer than the fake u. That's serious cause for concern.

You don't get a second chance to make a first impression.
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by valmunich(m): 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Where's ya boobs

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
ReSexzskilz:
Alright beautiful people in the house, I'll like to apologise to everybody here for my unruly behaviour by posing as someone else. I hope everyone forgives me. To look at my real pic, go to my profile. I may not look exactly as you expected. More pics here:
Boasting like this ll make a bimbo out of you. Its not only about physical beauty but inner beauty. When talking about facial beauty u re even worth 10% in my rating. Humble ur self girl
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Just noticing, the pic on ur profile is way diff from this one.
undecided
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by falconey(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Is this the definition of beauty? You showed half of your body claiming you are beautiful.

And how is your beauty going to help us?

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by Enegod(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
*does the sign of the cross*
These people want to break my fasting angry

The yansh is ok anyways

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by Princecalm(m): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
It is only your nudity that is making guys to think you are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by Phikom(m): 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
Someone should jux pls hook up dis gurl...so we gonna be done wit ha attention...

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by mytime24(f): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Make i pack well first
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by sinaj(f): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Enegod:
*does the sign of the cross*
These people want to break my fasting angry

The yansh is ok anyways
lmao!!! oya cum lets go...i mean come lets geroutta here.
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Thats for us to decide undecided
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by Enegod(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
sinaj:
lmao!!! oya cum lets go...i mean come lets geroutta here.
grin *grabs her yansh and walks out with her*
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by hustleranthem(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
ReSexzskilz:
babe dnt mind dem..u r beautiful and I love u just d way u are. Muah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by kinglekan: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Beamborla:
cheesy you fine but you for allow that bralike thing show some more flesh na

Lol, u wicked ooo. Why u nor do ur own like dt
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by ReSexzskilz(f): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
hustleranthem:
babe dnt mind dem..u r beautiful and I love u just d way u are. Muah
Hey, thanks for d complement.
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by hustleranthem(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

Hey, thanks for d complement.
hw is ur day going
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by Beamborla(f): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
kinglekan:

Lol, u wicked ooo. Why u nor do ur own like dt
I'm not the one in need of approval here
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by ReSexzskilz(f): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
hustleranthem:
hw is ur day going
Fine, U?
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by hustleranthem(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

Fine, U?
am ok..cn I knw u more beta?
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by ReSexzskilz(f): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
hustleranthem:
am ok..cn I knw u more beta?
at least not now

but am gonna be following u about this forumcheesy
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by hustleranthem(m): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

at least not now

but am gonna be following u about this forumcheesy
smiley as long as u follow me,I m nt worried..we go dey follow each oda
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by sinaj(f): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Enegod:
grin *grabs her yansh and walks out with her*
leave me alone jore... m not goin wid u again undecided
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by akinsadeez(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
are you displaying your beauty or your body Your DP is even better than this. Looking at this picture I am definitely not thinking of beauty. You aren't bad looking at all but you could be even more beautiful if you were to take a picture in a decent attire rather than these scanty things you call clothes. Dunno why you are asking us to rate your beauty when you are desperately calling our attention to your nonexistent boobs. undecided
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by Enegod(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
sinaj:
leave me alone jore... m not goin wid u again undecided
*lifts her up and swings her*
now she is happy smiley
Re: Am I The Most Beatiful Girl In Nairaland? Pt 2 by sinaj(f): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Enegod:
*lifts her up and swings her*
now she is happy smiley
*smiles* put me down!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Girl 4 A Serious Relation Ship / Port Harcourt Single Ladies Where Are You At. / Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.