Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) (51079 Views)

"Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" / Is This Right? Nigerian Mum Locks Her Kids At Home & Goes 2 Work Daily(pics / Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by BlueK1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
lol!
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by gebest: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
Symphony007:
What will you do if you hear a loud noise in your kitchen, you run in to find your son like this?
u mean ur son?
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Preternatura1(f): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Some weird comments on here.

Why would anyone beat a kid for wanting some ice cream? That's just crazy.

3 Likes

Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Bbdealer(m): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
just look at his eyes dt kid looks like a wild card. if u don't spank him he'll just get smarter next time

remember anini and sina Rambo started by stealing kulikuli and groundnut dey later grew up 2 become rootless bank robbers
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Chimarto: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
Symphony007:
What will you do if you hear a loud noise in your kitchen, you run in to find your son like this?

If this boy group up and see this he will not forgive you.
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
femcruz:
See the pretentious cry on his face, supposing he lick am successfully, He'll be feeling like SPIDER MAN grin MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

gringrin
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Preternatura1:
Some weird comments on here.

Why would anyone beat a kid for wanting some ice cream? That's just crazy.

People like you will agree "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION" undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by zigger(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
nzeaji:
If its my kid, he could be hurt.

I would clean him the f***-up first and confirm he's not hurt.
Later I'll negotiate a time with him to discuss punishment option. undecided undecided angry grin
Oyinbo method
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Amefrica:
Haha this was me. It happened to me like 5 times before, the last one was a pot of chicken soup grin I received the beating of my life that day - I was like 9 years old then. cheesy

African training 101 cheesy
African parents leave no stone unturn
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by papercoin(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
femcruz:
See the pretentious cry on his face, supposing he lick am successfully, He'll be feeling like SPIDER MAN grin MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Now this cracked me up ; you're absolUtelY right grin grin grin
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Lol.....busted!
"Mummy I was just passing and it fell on me"

I guess he was in a magnetic field.
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Preternatura1(f): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kizmarty:

People like you will agree "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION" undecided
No that's not it, I just don't get why a kid would need to "steal" ice cream in his own home, he probably just wanted some and decided to help himself.
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by loomer: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
No be u tempt the boy?

Why u go leave that kind thing for fridge and u expect the boy to be saint
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by suruwilliams(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
ayusco85:
hahahahahha.
grin after you have put all your hope
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Preternatura1:
No that's not it, I just don't get why a kid would need to "steal" ice cream in his own home, he probably just wanted some and decided to help himself.

cheesy
You're still saying it.

There are right ways to do things.

Except the child wasn't taught to ASK.
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kizmarty:

African training 101 cheesy
African parents leave no stone unturn

Haha preach it bro grin African parents are the best. They are da real MVP grin
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by udysweet(f): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lwkmd! You're a clown mbok! This got me craacking up. Anyway as for me,whch mother will see her son like dis and not panic? I'll see to it he's not hurt 1st. Then he go face oputa panel. I sha know I will spank him in some way sha,loool!
mulante:
I'll tell him never to put on that shirt again because he's definitely not fast and furious if he had to get caught like this. He's slow and clumsy.

1 Like

Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by iamord(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
So this is the mouse with ten fingers.!! . Where is that cane cheesy
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Preternatura1(f): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kizmarty:

cheesy
You're still saying it.

There are right ways to do things.

Except the child wasn't taught to ASK.
Oh! I didn't think about that, the word "steal" caught me off guard.

I just think using the word "steal" is too much, why not just use "take" instead?

I'd like to think that for someone to steal something, they would have to hide to do that and I can't put ice cream on the list of things a child would steal.
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Freddy001: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
Omo..............the way a go take beat you eh. Walai you no go try am again for your life
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by olaolulazio(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
I will drag him to international criminal Court.

I don't steal and non of my blood must do that....

meanwhile, waiting for ur insults. coolI will drag him to international criminal Court.

I don't steal and non of my blood must do that....

meanwhile, waiting for ur insults.
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by roxell120(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
I will walk away for three hours and will peep through the window when I'm back. After all its ice cream. It won't hurt
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by IGWISE(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Mummy i swear i did not open the frigde
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by richard870(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lolz.....reminds me of the day I ate canoe (soap) in the kitchen while mumsy was frying 'dodo'.
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by MadCow1: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
nzeaji:
If its my kid, he could be hurt.

I would clean him the f***-up first and confirm he's not hurt.
Later I'll negotiate a time with him to discuss punishment option. undecided undecided angry grin

I will do the same thing my mum would have done... FHUCK HIM UP WITH A BELT and ask questions later. angry
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Icekyng: 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Tear am better slap angryTear am better slap
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by ayusco85(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
suruwilliams:
grin after you have put all your hope

Ur head, dey there. E be like u don do am tire. Lol
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Icekyng: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
Tear am better slap ;DTear am better slap
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by soulglo: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
Make sure he is not hurt then make him clean up the mess. He might lose some privileges too. Poor baby lol
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
I would tell him that next time if he wants something he should rather just ask me because if he did that in the first place this would not have happened.
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Icekyng: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
MadCow1:

I will do the same thing my mum would have done... FHUCK HIM UP WITH A BELT and ask questions later. angry
Lol no let God see this Comment o
Re: When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) by Mrcapability7: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Teamhungrykids Let see who will cast a stone if you have behaved like that kid or stolen from your mum pot when you were 5 to 11 years old

Oya

Hit likes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies / My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.