Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC (43802 Views)

I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana / Amnesty International drags Badeh, Ihejirika, others to ICC for War Crimes - AI / APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by otemanuduno: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
or=fejikudz post=31428846]They should even do worse than stoning them sef! tongue

I’ll Make Nigeria Ungovernable if Jonathan win 2011
Election – Gen. Muhammed Buhari.

If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should
again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog
and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.’’ - Gen muhammed buhari

Attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North .- Gen muhammed buhari

Muslims should vote only for fellow Muslims - Gen muhammed buhari

while the Niger deltans weee treated like kings, the jama 'atur' ahlis which some people call boko haram are being killed and houses destroyed unlike the special treatment given to the niger deltans - Gen muhammed buhari

If PDP win we (APC) will form a parrarel
government in Lagos -Gov Rotimi Amaechi

MAKE ANY APC TOUT Nor Quote Me oo..

winchi winchi people[/quote]

Lie lie quotes from lie lie lil mouth!
Vote To Change Jonathan
March4Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by AndreB: 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
But Amaechi also once said that we should stone our leaders too...
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by otemanuduno: 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
1miccza:

When such comments come from APC stalwarts then they are the right ones isn't it?wetin dem give all of una chop sef??
Change!
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by Felixc: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
hmmm, i can't wait
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by simdam500(m): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Apc better take her the way she is cos she's the president.... unless they want to fight the president though.

Her grammar alone will dismiss the case by the time she scream "dare is God ooo" cry
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by 1miccza: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
otemanuduno:

Change!

Evil change for the worst
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by djkirkoo2(m): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
mashnino:
No need sef... Just allow.. Let her be running her mouth... Someone dat cannot even speak fluent english.. If dey tell to appear in d court now.. She don lose be dat na..
But better dan ur wasteful mother and father
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by 1miccza: 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
kestolove95:
d president u said...we talking abt how inciting comments can spark up tension within the. community

And the president isn't part of the community right?The leader of the community should not be part of the community isn't it you all have a weird sense of reasoning i don't believe in any of the two parties but you all in APC have turned normal human reasoning to trash in a trash can....
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by 1miccza: 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
kestolove95:
d president u said...we talking abt how inciting comments can spark up tension within the. community

And the president isn't part of the community right?The leader of the community should not be part of the community isn't it? you all have a weird sense of reasoning i don't believe in any of the two parties but you all in APC have turned normal human reasoning to trash in a trash can....
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by otemanuduno: 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
1miccza:

Evil change for the worst

Change is better, even if it is worse. But Nigeria can never be worse than this, because we are already in d elastic limit of corruption.
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by fejikudz(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
polite2:
fool like u should be stone to death. we are talking abt event of 2015, u re talking of 2011.
grow up
hahaha,, see 1 of dem grin grin. VIOLENT PEOPLE with VIOLENT STATEMENTS.. GO AND ***
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by 1miccza: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
otemanuduno:

Change is better, even if it is worse. But Nigeria can never be worse than this, because we are already in d elastic limit of corruption.

You all would still come back to shed silly tears when the evil plans of these politicians are revealed,Nigeria has not even touched the middle line of corruption,wait till your so called change for the worst comes on most of you would hate yourself if only you all knew.... SMH...
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by otemanuduno: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
[color=1980bc][size=14pt]All the people supporting GEJ and PDP on Nairaland should be stoned banned. angry [/size][/color]
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by minx80: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
God works in mysterious ways. Maybe now they've reported Mama Peace to ICC, ICC will remember to dust Buhari's file and also invite him to come face his pending charges.

1 Like

Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by babestella: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
arsetalks:
When did Buhari say that you liar.

I think you've not seen this.

Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by Etruth: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
fejikudz:
[s]They should even do worse than stoning them sef! tongue

while the Niger deltans were treated like kings, the jama 'atur' ahlis which some people call boko haram are being killed and houses destroyed unlike the special treatment given to the niger deltans - Gen muhammed buhari

winchi winchi people[/s]
LIAR
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by otemanuduno: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
1miccza:

You all would still come back to shed silly tears when the evil plans of these politicians are revealed,Nigeria has not even touched the middle line of corruption,wait till your so called change for the worst comes on most of you would hate yourself if only you all knew.... SMH...

Sometimes I wonder when silly 2go children come up here with their silly mentalities.

Now let mW enlighten you maybe you will add more sense to your skull:

[b]If APC comes in, they will surely perform in 4 years because if they didn't, PDP might get back the post. This is why AMERICA is great. They have two equal party: DEMOCRATIC and REPUBLICAN. Since none of the two wants to lose its grip on power, their presidential candidate will do his best to make sure he doesn't disappoint because of the consciousness of the other party overtaking.

Now, do you think that JONATHAN would have kept silent about Boko Haram issue at the onset if he knew an 'APC' is going to emerge from nowhere to give him sleepless night? He thought it would be the normal easy ride, but now he is seeing it in an unexpected way.

Do you think GEJ would have been busy sharing billions of naira with his senators and co. instead of attacking BH if he knew that a particular weak ANPP will join hands with another ACN to give him tough time?

Now GEJ thinks he could renew his spoilt face and name, therefore he decided to shift the election and face BOKO HARAM. Oh! What a late fight! If you don't prevent cancer at early stage, you can't cure it at late hours.

So little guy, add this little sense to your little brain like Google adsense and wake up to the reality that when their is a very close substitute, things get better. If APC gets in with the fear that PDP is their close rival, they will do all things possible to make Nigeria bêtter.

If GLO didn't step in to make phone calls go by seconds, MTN would still have been monopolising power, and our calls would remain 50 naira per minute as it was earlier.

IF PDP WINS, THEN THEY WILL JUST DO IT THE WAY THEY HAVE BEEN DOING IT, BUT IF APC WINS, THEY WILL DO ALL THEY COULD TO MAKE SURE THEY DON'T LOSE IT. AND ONE THING IS THIS: IF JONATHAN LOSES, POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA WILL KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT VOTING FOR PARTY BUT FOR PERSONALITY AND THEY WILL SIT TIGHT.

ONE MORE THING, THE FEAR OF GEJ'S SUPPORTER IS THAT EVEN THOUGH BUHARI IS NOT CORRUPT, HE WILL BE INFLUENCED BY PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT HIM IN. NO! IT IS FALSE!
EVERYONE THOUGHT GENTLE JONAH WILL BE OBJ'S BOY, BUT POWER IS INTOXICATING. OBJ WAS PUSHED OUT OF THE WAY BY GENTLE JONAH. HOW MUCH MORE WILL BUHARI PUSH OUT CORRUPT PEOPLE OFF HIS WAY IF HE DOESN'T WANT THEM, JUST THE WAY HE DID BACK IN THOSE DAYS WHEN HE RULED NIGERIA?

PLS THINK ON THIS MATTER AND ADD THIS LITTLE SENSE TO YOUR BRAIN wink
wink
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by conine: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Waiting to see who will counter this quote
fejikudz:
They should even do worse than stoning them sef! tongue

while the Niger deltans were treated like kings, the jama 'atur' ahlis which some people call boko haram are being killed and houses destroyed unlike the special treatment given to the niger deltans - Gen muhammed buhari

winchi winchi people
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by InHim4Him(m): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rotimi Amechi ke? SMH. APC, APC, APC, ha he, hahe! Those who live in glass Houses don't throw stones. Don't start what you can't finish.
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by vanilson(m): 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
Madam violence sorry Madame peace,dis will just be perfect for the likes of FFK and fayose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by publicenemy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
fejikudz:

winchi winchi people

Great commennt... But ur first sentence messed it up.
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by Takim107(f): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Apc has finally lost they direction...cuz if they continue to throw stones at every direction they might end up blocking their way.
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by mashnino(m): 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
djkirkoo2:
But better dan ur wasteful mother and father

God forbid... My younger sister speaks better english dan her...
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by arsetalks(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
babestella:

I think you've not seen this.
I am a journalist too and I know stuffs like this are done. It is called sensational journalism.

He used a proverb that meant one thing and they twisted it.

Okay here is an headline " Thugs attack APC rally, Amaechi fingers Patience Jonathan"

Does that headline mean Amaechi and PEJ were having a sexual inter course?

Stop being so ignorant.
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by otemanuduno: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
jmoore:
'"He who comes to equity must come with clean hands"

"Equity will not suffer a wrong to be without remedy" now...

She has bn talking too much.
Either ways GEJ till...........
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
ichidodo:
Shameless people picking on the poor woman...why don't they pick on people their own size?...Like we or Fayose.Wi ah mash dem up.. bumboclats, razzbabylons.

grin

1 Like

Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by nwafuluozoh: 12:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Etinosajay:

Like seriously? You wrote this?

I read your post, and you sound educated to me, but you're seriously defending what the FL said at a public rally @ dis time of our nascent democracy?
My point is that APC members especially Amaechi are guilty of same. Do you have an idea of how many litigation APC is presently involved in? It makes them appear intolerant jare.
Let's see how it plays out sha.
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by agadamalik(m): 1:19am On Mar 09, 2015
fejikudz:

winchi winchi people
Animal in the garden.
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 09, 2015
... that's a reminder, to take APC to court too for the missing girls, the creation of boko haram and the attempted assassination act of buhari the crying General.
ehen!and yes, to justify the tearing of pdp banners by buharites.
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 09, 2015
otemanuduno:

I'm sure your father was one of those ghost workers, I know that's your painment smiley
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by anwo247: 3:12am On Mar 09, 2015
You see,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff / Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - By Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.