Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC (43799 Views)

I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana / Amnesty International drags Badeh, Ihejirika, others to ICC for War Crimes - AI / APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
you cant sue som1 with an unstable mental state.
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by arsetalks(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
fejikudz:
They should even do worse than stoning them sef! tongue

I’ll Make Nigeria Ungovernable if Jonathan win 2011
Election – Gen. Muhammed Buhari.

If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should
again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog
and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.’’ - Gen muhammed buhari

If PDP win we (APC) will form a parrarel
government in Lagos -Gov Rotimi Amaechi

MAKE ANY APC TOUT Nor Quote Me oo..

winchi winchi people
When did Buhari say that you liar.
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by Alochigozie(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
APC,attention seekers
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by nortcentrallord(m): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Mr parallel Government dragging the 1st lady to ICJ. These apc people are truely dumb. I wonder when "change" turned to their name. ICJ will reply you guys in 2095 after they get their change of 50cent for them. grin. Hihihihihih.
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by bobisky(m): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Amechi and apc are thieves..why will an Apc member be in a Pdp rally and shouting change.that means the person is a troublemaker and should be stoned.Apc dont know anytn than to sue ppl to get money while dey dnt mind their own utterances.#Apcthesueingparty
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by IVORY2009(m): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
ichidodo:
Shameless people picking on the poor woman...why don't they pick on people their own size?...Like we or Fayose.Wi ah mash dem up.. bumboclats, razzbabylons.

The question is was it right for the first lady to call for violence? Wat is expected of you is to first condemn wat the woman said, irrespective of your party affiliation.
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by akunnasu: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
If they like let them take d matter 2 Mars.
APC (Alliance 4 propagators of Confusion) is destined 2 fail.
Matching4GEJ/SAMBO.
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by jide333(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
skullbaba:
To be truthful the first lady is wrong in her hateful speech in a volatile country at a volatile Time

But you wont be truthful about the speaches buhari made during 2011? what about the ones ameachi made ABEGi go and sit one place and stop forming to be truthfull
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by Sajio(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Is Ameachi not ashamed of him self? just imagine, meaning if Gej had taking actions upon all Ameachi has saying, trying to incite Nigerians against Gej,, he would have been resting in the jail by now!!
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by toltee4real: 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
DESPIRADO ON THE LOOSE...............................HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, MUMMY U NO TRY AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by Sajio(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
fejikudz:

winchi winchi people
.... thumbs Up, U hit the point!!

1 Like

Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by bobmalu83(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
mashnino:
No need sef... Just allow.. Let her be running her mouth... Someone dat cannot even speak fluent english.. If dey tell to appear in d court now.. She don lose be dat na..

But u hv to know that English is not her mother tongue now
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by Uncletony(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jobless fellas!!..buhari shud be stoned for inciting northners in 2011
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by mightycrown1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=16pt] PEOPLE SHOULD STOP COUNTING WHAT THE FIRST LADY SAID AGAINST HER O, BECAUSE SHE DIDNT UNDERSTANDING THE MEANING OF HER UTTERANCES [/size]
[size=16pt] MEANWHILE ALL THE OBAS STAFFS CANT STOP THE CHANGE THAT HAS COME TO STAY. THEY TOO NEED CHANGE, EVENTHOUGH THEY ARE SOME MILLION DOLLAR / NAIRA TAX PAYERS' MONEY RICHER NOW

SAI BUHARI [/size]

Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
let them keep playing "gbagbo" dey shall surely end up as one. So Baba was right about d "gbagbo" tin
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
mightycrown1:
[size=16pt] PEOPLE SHOULD STOP COUNTING WHAT THE FIRST LADY SAID AGAINST HER O, BECAUSE SHE DIDNT UNDERSTANDING THE MEANING OF HER UTTERANCES [/size]
MEANWHILE ALL THE OBAS STAFFS CANT STOP THE CHANGE THAT HAS COME TO STAY. THEY TOO NEED CHANGE, EVENTHOUGH THEY ARE SOME MILLION DOLLAR / NAIRA RICHER NOW

SAI BUHARI
he bowed before God and d devil, he is "God" sent indeed
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by otr1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

Poor woman keh? She's got more clout in her little finger than Amaechi has in his whole body.
Just watch and see.
We are talking about the Hague here, not Abuja.
Let's hope APC is not serious about this.

1 Like

Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by Onyi4live(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
Mrs jona is really crossing the line...
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by vislabraye(m): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
aljazira:
I just can't wait to see both Mr clueless and Mrs shepopotamous languish in Yemen prison.

Did she kill any of your family member ? Why should she rot in jAil.
Your hatred will consume. She will continue to be first lady. Go and die.
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by Etinosajay(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
ichidodo:
Shameless people picking on the poor woman...why don't they pick on people their own size?...Like we or Fayose.Wi ah mash dem up.. bumboclats, razzbabylons.

This dodo (fried) brain has started smoking something contagious. By "we" you're mistakenly referring to yourself too? Ndiarra.
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by legendsilver(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
millionaireman:

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

You wrote like a literate fellow, but pleaded for change to a semi-literate old fellow to take over from a learned young fellow to lead us.

Do please, plead for such change of leadership only for your household.

You are focused backward.

Change is the word grin
Change is too powerful to ignore grin
Change is everyday life grin
Change is here to stay grin
Change from stealing is not corruption grin
Change from "I underestimated Boko-haram
Change from Naira devaluation
Change from chibok girls will be rescued alive
Change from fuel subsidy
Change from National assemble impunity
Change from immigration job scam leading to death of young vibrant #Nigerians

Change from #255m BMW cars

Change from Nigeria's economy is the best in Africa while the worst within Nigeria

Change from Religious and ethnic divisions

Change from unemployment

Change from money driven supporters

Change from all the above listed is what I want

That change is

#Buhari/Osinbajo

A general and a pastor

For physical and spiritual help.

Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by Etinosajay(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
If the FG sued APC for every Provocative statement it made will it survive? APC never gets it right. Always shooting itself on the foot. Made up of petty minded people and has proven to be a very intolerant party. Nigerians are watching.

Like seriously? You wrote this?

I read your post, and you sound educated to me, but you're seriously defending what the FL said at a public rally @ dis time of our nascent democracy?
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by koredeolanrewaju(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Odabaun
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
APC has forgotten so soon how they said they make the country ungovernable if PDP wins these year presidential election. APC of a party is just a party full with shit

1 Like

Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by fejikudz(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
gebest:
mumu, is not gmb dat said so, is a member of the pdp dat said they wil make d country ungovernable for jeg so keep shot u dont kn anything.
your inability to make a sentence without abusive words,shows how immature you are.. SWERVE joor
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by abduljabbar4(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
ichidodo:
so you monkeys are bigger than icc?
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by icedbreez(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lol...useless people always looking for Newspaper headlines....
when people in the North not threaten but actually stone a sitiing President and commander in chief I did not see them petition ICC.
Clowns.
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by yusufbida(m): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=Truepee post=31428105][/quote]ROTIMI AMAECHI FORGIVE DS ILLITERATE WOMEN B4 SHE GO GO DEY BLOW GRAMMER 4 COURT.
E.G
MY FELLOW WIDOWERS,
SHARING BLOOD,
DERIS GOD OOOOOOO.
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by Orunto: 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
ICC you say, but not Islamic Court? Go and we shall be there to present evidences of APC's AreaBoys and Almaijiris actually stoning our Mr. President's Convoy. We shall hear from ICC whether it is possible for CIA to stone Obama's Convoy in the US? Go, you shameless bokoharam, Shekau, Idriss, APC, MohammedV1, Buhari, Amaechi etc. Gooooooo!!!!
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by sniperr007(m): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
skullbaba:
To be truthful the first lady is wrong in her hateful speech in a volatile country at a volatile Time

U absolutely right but because th parties r guilty of same crime. After all buhari said his own comments abt bull and blood,asari's own and ameachi again.
Dey shud both dance to d kind of politics dey started
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by xxgig(m): 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
fejikudz:

winchi winchi people
This is 21st century is it that you can't get ur facts right or you just choose to deceive people like yoursellf who can't research to get facts on issues? For the record GMB never made that statement.
Re: APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC by mashnino(m): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
bobmalu83:

But u hv to know that English is not her mother tongue now

English is Nigeria's lingua franca..u cant tell me my first lady doesnt know how to compose a complete sentence in english

if she knows she cant speak enhlish...den let her kip quiet and allow those that know how to speak english...

i can bet my money Buhari's diction is better dan jonathan's..which is irrelevant but because i want to annoy the TANoids...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others / Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff / Diezani Alison-madueke Celebrates 55th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.