Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Guys Can U Date A Runz Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can U Date A Runz Girl? (2851 Views)

Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl / This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can U Date A Runz Girl? by Chimezie198(m): 8:54am On Apr 12, 2015
undecided
2rhymestharap:
99% dey date runs girl naah... dont you know every girl na runs girl? take a trip to CLUB ROYALE , CLUB10 , LIQUID LOUNGE , CLUB UNO , RUMOURS , DV8 , QUILLOX , CLUB Q ... you go see your loyal girlfriend dey fvck yahooboys 4dere, n u dey do I LOVE YOU..
Best advice..... get money , go club friday night ... carry a random cute hot chick DV8 LEKKI na 30k be least overnight... if you be hustler.. go find 5k for CLUB ROYALE , CLUB VEGAS and few others for Ikeja n surulere you go see,,,,, do that everyday... thats a life
Re: Guys Can U Date A Runz Girl? by dlux: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2015
Ofcos but won't commit to her. We can be seen in public, do everything that lovers do but no commitment. I probably can't afford her lifestyle or bills & appreciate her making me a part of her life but also have to deal with reality. She could settle down with one of her maga or something similar. Me on the other hand might love her but not trust her (2different things).
Re: Guys Can U Date A Runz Girl? by chigoizie7(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2015
Chimezie198:
my friend told me hez dating a runz girl. i was wondering how he was copping with her. d girl sef hardly sleeps in her room.
Each time I ask him, he would find one thing to talk in order to cover her up till he finally opened up to me cuz am his closest friend.

so guys, can date a runz girl? if u can, whats ur reason?

And who the fuvck is not a runs gal?
Re: Guys Can U Date A Runz Girl? by ivyT(f): 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ipledge:
I once date a runz girl,I enjoy toto,she gives me money.the girl know say na only toto I want,she still love me.sometimes she pretend as if she is not into runs again

*rolls eyes*
Re: Guys Can U Date A Runz Girl? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
ivyT:

*rolls eyes*
come Wetin I do u?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can U Date A Runz Girl? by Chimezie198(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
mehn its not easy ohh.. in a week, like 6 different dicks go enter her
all of dem na TDB.
chai i pity those wey no knw wetin their gf dey do behind dem.
as 4me i found out my sef, ever since den dunno weda na my gf abi na sexmate i go call am.
buh d thing be say i no dey pay money but odas dey pay. grin
Re: Guys Can U Date A Runz Girl? by clemz85(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
yes, so far my wallet zips, why not? they are mature kind of girls, I like the
ones that can tell constrictive lies,

only that dissolvable bamuda triangle exist somewhere at the
front,
Re: Guys Can U Date A Runz Girl? by Chimezie198(m): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
clemz85:
yes, so far my wallet zips, why not? they are mature kind of girls, I like the
ones that can tell constrictive lies,

only that dissolvable bamuda triangle exist somewhere at the
front,
Lol
badt guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Devils / Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married? / How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.