Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Please Be The Judge Of This Family Issue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Be The Judge Of This Family Issue (1583 Views)

This Family’s 10 Years Wedding Anniversary Photos Are Going Viral / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Please I Need Serious Advice On A Serious Family Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Be The Judge Of This Family Issue by polite2(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
dear Nairalanders,
Re: Please Be The Judge Of This Family Issue by veave(f): 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Its not a small issue oh.

Something that has caused fight already should not be seen as a small thing
Re: Please Be The Judge Of This Family Issue by polite2(m): 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
yes ooooo, de man is claimimg de wife is undermining his authority, while de wife claims she is improving on their relatioship wit deir nebor
Re: Please Be The Judge Of This Family Issue by blank(f): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
@ Polite2, i don't do PMs. Can you let me know what it is?
Re: Please Be The Judge Of This Family Issue by Sterope(f): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
Authority on top wetin now..This is why I ont believe in submission BS. The term is simply stupid and ambiguous

If left to him, he wouldn't have gone to give it to them. Good for him. However it does mean that his wife should be like him? Is it her fault that she is not as reserved as he is? Or is she a child that he thinks he can command like a fo.ol? The husband does not have a good reason, he shouuld go and sit down somewhere. Let him come with sound reasons joor.
Re: Please Be The Judge Of This Family Issue by polite2(m): 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
blank:
@ Polite2, i don't do PMs. Can you let me know what it is?

Sorry I dont PM either, it must have been a mistake
Re: Please Be The Judge Of This Family Issue by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2017
polite2:

Sorry I dont PM either, it must have been a mistake
Caught in d act huh

1 Like

Re: Please Be The Judge Of This Family Issue by sisisioge: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2017
Na real wa o...all of us forming lord-of-my-yard sef. No biggie either way. I would return it as promptly as possible...no be say when NEPA cut their light I go con dey feel bad enough to contribute to their reconnection bill. Just agree not to ever collect their bills again after this one biko.
Re: Please Be The Judge Of This Family Issue by polite2(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nma27:
Caught in d act huh
Not really jor. Mistakes happens
Re: Please Be The Judge Of This Family Issue by lajoshua: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2017

(1) (Reply)

I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? / My Postnor 2 Disappointment Turns A Blessing / Young Girl Found With 'MARK OF SATAN' Carved Into Her Head And Hands (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.