Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

How Else Should I Tell Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Else Should I Tell Her? (2062 Views)

My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) / Should I Tell Her She Was Just A Bet Between I And My Friend? / How Do I Tell My Igbo Neighbor He Makes Noise During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Else Should I Tell Her? by ronald4lif(m): 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Impressive write-up
#fact.
He should focus on his God.

No mind am, instead of focusing in God's work and go do photocopies jeje, he go there to dey look backside grin
Re: How Else Should I Tell Her? by Etetejake(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
God is the best thing that ever happens to a man. sex is the greatest deceiving tool of devil. fear HIV my brother. the babe fit carry d thing d look for someone to die with.
Re: How Else Should I Tell Her? by Etetejake(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
God is the best thing that ever happens to a man. sex is the greatest deceiving tool of devil. fear HIV my brother. the babe fit carry d thing d look for someone to die with. now u r scared.
Re: How Else Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
The girk really willing to fukc,op please no invite her to your house Oo,if she put ur dick for mouth Na after 20min u go dey ask God for forgiveness
sinizia:

Hahahaha. I was just seeing "God this.. God that" renting the air up and down on the screenshot. gringrin

At a point the girl visibly frustrated asked "what is the meaning of God?" gringrin LMFAO!! Being hórny is not an easy task. grin

I swear, the girl is sexually frustrated. I can feel her pain through my screen. grin

OP, one thing is certain, if you don't lay that chick, you'll lose her. It's either you choose her, or you choose God.
Re: How Else Should I Tell Her? by phlio(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
op I understand you. pls don't give up ur faith for 30min enjoyment... many are the afflictions of the righteous but the lord will deliver him of them all.than me latter

2 Likes

Re: How Else Should I Tell Her? by AndreRose(f): 7:48am On Mar 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Very few people maintain it. Many guys at the beginning of every makes promises and abstaining from sex is usually one of the most made promise. But all that becomes a dream as soon as they get too close with a girl in a private room. In his case, he could have make it through but were the girl came visiting after she must have made shakara for a while, and they get all heated up chances are high he would have reached for his pants. She came in for sex too quick and easy that's why he bounced her, then come here to brag as someone who sticks to his resolution. Conji know wetin be resolution?
grin
I understand you. Even though some can hold themselves, the best way to stick to the celibate is to avoid inviting the person over to your place or avoid chats that might turn you on.
Re: How Else Should I Tell Her? by clemz85(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Very few people maintain it. Many guys at the beginning of every makes promises and abstaining from sex is usually one of the most made promise. But all that becomes a dream as soon as they get too close with a girl in a private room. In his case, he could have make it through but were the girl came visiting after she must have made shakara for a while, and they get all heated up chances are high he would have reached for his pants. She came in for sex too quick and easy that's why he bounced her, then come here to brag as someone who sticks to his resolution. Conji know wetin be resolution?
grin

yea so true, but you see? I foresees anything that can
make way for fail possibility, I see any chance in time and hid, am not gunno fail, even I get strong urges most time and lives in environment full of naughty girls, now the challenge keep appearing small
Re: How Else Should I Tell Her? by clemz85(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
phlio:
op I understand you. pls don't give up ur faith for 30min enjoyment... many are the afflictions of the righteous but the lord will deliver him of them all.than me latter

thanks now,
I wannu prove to myself and peeps that one stay without it, it wasn't easy cuz I failed severally last year
but I kept learning why I fail,

it all about Psalm 119:9 & Eccl 12:13
Re: How Else Should I Tell Her? by stpat1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
hhahahaha my guy, I know why you don't wanna do it. The babe no posh abi? I doubt if you wanna be seen with her sef. cheesy
Re: How Else Should I Tell Her? by clemz85(m): 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
stpat1:
hhahahaha my guy, I know why you don't wanna do it. The babe no posh abi? I doubt if you wanna be seen with her sef. cheesy

hahahaaaa you want me to you her pic?

Ole ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! / What's Your Reply To "Can I Have Your Pin" ? / Ladies!!! When Last Did You Test Yourself For Toilet Infections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.