Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? (2011 Views)

How Can A Girl Tell A Guy He's Fly Is Down Without Embarrassing Him / Don't Watch This Clip, Or Risk Embarrassing Yourself With Laughter. / Talk True: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? (see Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by ghost1718(m): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
You heard that your
teenage daughter is in a
man’s house, as a mother/
father you rush down in
panic to the place, only to
find the door locked.
You try to peep inside, no
way. You try to call her phone
but it’s switched off. The
only proof u have is her
shoes that are in front of
the guy’s house!
As a smart parent, how
will you handle this
delicate issue without
embarrassing yourself ?
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by Twaci(f): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
I will scream, "Fire! Fire oh! Everybody bring water and omo!....."

Works everytime grin

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by iceberylin(m): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
Twaci:
Works everytime grin

Do you know the meaning of embarrassment undecided
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by jorhney(m): 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
hmm
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by Twaci(f): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
iceberylin:

A quick one honey, would anyone think of embarrassment in midst of a so-called fire crisis?

Would u?
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by iceberylin(m): 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Twaci:
A quick one honey, would anyone think of embarrassment in midst of a so-called fire crisis?

Would u?

Since there is no fire, you will only add more.
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by Twaci(f): 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
iceberylin:

Since there is no fire, you will only add more.
undecided Av lost u.

Enough about me, what would u do?
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by iceberylin(m): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Twaci:
undecided Av lost u.

I will raise a false fire alarm grin
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
iceberylin:

Dat babe no go school jhoor, na only tutorial she go angry
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by iceberylin(m): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Orijin101:

Abeg pass me the orijin angry
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
iceberylin:

Abeg pass me the orijin angry
bottled or can?
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by nairalife2013(m): 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
I am constantly wary of acting in a way that would embarrass any member of my family. I was born and bred wild! My dad was a born lion, but his ways didnt make us any better than my cousins whose parents where moderates...
I took my own different path and let the world go.

I would not wait at that door to see my daughter emerging, probably with a disheveled hair and a worked-up face,obviously with a vociferous crowd behind me!
Some memories lasts a lifetime.
I rather request a freind or neighbor to knock and rescue her or wait at the door.
As for me...will talk to her when she's back home.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by iceberylin(m): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Orijin101:

bottled or can?
You suppose know na
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by ghost1718(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Twaci:

Works everytime grin
lmao.......... And what will u do when she come out unclad cheesy cheesy
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by iceberylin(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
nairalife2013:
I am constantly wary of acting in a way that would embarrass any member of my family. I was born and bred wild! My dad was a born lion, but his ways didnt make us any better than my cousins whose parents where moderates...
I took my own different path and let the world go.

I would not wait at that door to see my daughter emerging, probably with a disheveled hair and a worked-up face,obviously with a vociferous crowd behind me!
Some memories lasts a lifetime.
I rather request a freind or neighbor to knock and rescue her or wait at the door.
As for me...will talk to her when she's back home.
Guy, nobody ask for your family history angry
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by ghost1718(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Twaci:

Would u?
lmao
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by Twaci(f): 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
iceberylin:

I will raise a false fire alarm grin
grin yeye

@ Orijin101, spoken like a true drunk smiley
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by ghost1718(m): 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Twaci:
undecided Av lost u.

i trust that dude cheesy cheesy HE hardly give UP.......... Iceberylin, how far with ur baby mama??
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
iceberylin:

You suppose know na
E be lyk say u be one kind bad guy, oya take diz one wink

1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by ghost1718(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Orijin101:

bross u wicked... In fact i am setting UP committee to look into her matter cheesy
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by iceberylin(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Orijin101:

E be lyk say u be one kind bad guy, oya take diz one wink

You suppose know whatsup na wink
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by ghost1718(m): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
Orijin101:

bottled or can?
water abi liquid ?? cheesy
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
Twaci:
grin yeye

angry Even if I'm drunk, i still know you are supposed to write drunkard not drunk @bolded tongue
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
ghost1718:
bross u wicked... In fact i am setting UP committee to look into her matter cheesy
grin
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
iceberylin:

You suppose know whatsup na wink
grin
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by iceberylin(m): 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
ghost1718:
i trust that dude cheesy cheesy HE hardly give UP.......... Iceberylin, how far with ur baby mama??
You mean Nicky or Rihanna undecided
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by iceberylin(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
Twaci:
grin yeye

Didnt you see the yeye moniker grin
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by ghost1718(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
iceberylin:

You mean Nicky or Rihanna undecided
which of then carry ur ...??
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by iceberylin(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
ghost1718:
which of then carry ur ...??
All bro sad
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by nairalife2013(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
iceberylin:

Guy, nobody ask for your family history angry
this is a family talk. Show some respect. At 32 some of us are already elders with large family. Dont be bitter like a girl over nothing.
Guy, u prefare to talk about origin ...who asked for it.

Small mind.
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by Twaci(f): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Orijin101:

angry Even if I'm drunk, i still know you are supposed to write drunkard not drunk @bolded tongue
Hahahahahahaha! English student!
Re: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? by ghost1718(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
iceberylin:

All bro sad
Habaa bro, when did u become 2face junior??

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Part Do You Love In Your Spouse? / Miss Nairaland 2015: INEC Begins Voters Registration. / Why Shd Men Seek For joystick Length Increase, The Vigina Is Not Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.