Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

All You Need To Know About The PMP/CAPM Exams And Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / All You Need To Know About The PMP/CAPM Exams And Training (1059 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / How To Pass ICAN Exams With Flying Colours / Project Management Software PMP/CAPM (free Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About The PMP/CAPM Exams And Training by MichaelEffanga(m): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Over the years, I've watched people scramble for information concerning the Project Management Profession, Training and Certification Exam Requirements.

Let me put things straight here, and YES its for FREE.

Obviously I know many people will drop in with questions and I know different people have different needs. So in order to meet your unique needs and attend to you personally, fire up a chat with me on any of my contacts:

08063986330 (whatsapp, call,SMS) or
BB 28738440

Get the correct information from a certified professional.

Michael Effanga PMP MCTS SSGB CSM

Re: All You Need To Know About The PMP/CAPM Exams And Training by mayour01(m): 4:21am On Mar 09, 2015
thank you sir for opening this thread. Am a graduate of botany with 2.2 and am looking to do a proffessional exam to boost my cv. Sir please which proffessional exam can you advice me to do. Thanks in advance for your reply

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About The PMP/CAPM Exams And Training by MichaelEffanga(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2015
Hello, there are many professional exams out there. The first question should not be 'which you should do' but 'what is your career plan'.

A professional knowledge and skill is like a car: it will equip you and take you somewhere. So first determine your destination before you join a vehicle.

So what would you like to do in the future? What career path do you want to follow?
Re: All You Need To Know About The PMP/CAPM Exams And Training by mayour01(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
MichaelEffanga:
Hello, there are many professional exams out there. The first question should not be 'which you should do' but 'what is your career plan'.

A professional knowledge and skill is like a car: it will equip you and take you somewhere. So first determine your destination before you join a vehicle.

So what would you like to do in the future? What career path do you want to follow?
thanks. I'll like to be a researcher
Re: All You Need To Know About The PMP/CAPM Exams And Training by MichaelEffanga(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
mayour01:

thanks. I'll like to be a researcher

Ok that's great. Buzz me on any of my contacts let's discuss personally.
Re: All You Need To Know About The PMP/CAPM Exams And Training by mayour01(m): 6:35am On Mar 10, 2015
MichaelEffanga:

Ok that's great. Buzz me on any of my contacts let's discuss personally.
ok sir will try and do that, thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Future-proof? 10 Job Skills Needed For The Future / What Can A Maths Graduate Do? / 3D Printing Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.