Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,860 members, 7,866,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

!8+ Group Dedicates Women’s Day To Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / !8+ Group Dedicates Women’s Day To Chibok Girls (614 Views)

Babangida Reacts To Chibok Girls Release / ‘I Stayed In Room Next To Chibok Girl’s’ (photo) / Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

!8+ Group Dedicates Women’s Day To Chibok Girls by 247Musics(m): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
The Bring Back Our Girls campaigners have dedicated the 2015 International Women’s Day to the 219 schoolgirls abducted from their school’s dormitory in Chibok, Borno State, by members of a terrorist group, the Boko Haram.
The girls were abducted on April 14, 2014 and have not been rescued.

see images click http://donald360.com/group-dedicates-womens-day-to-chibok-girls/

Re: !8+ Group Dedicates Women’s Day To Chibok Girls by kestolove95(m): 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Why d 18+ on d post title pls?....i was thinking I will see shekau straffing one of d gurls. O.....

Thank God o

(1) (Reply)

What Will It Cost Us To Do Away With This Status Quo / Will ISIS Presence In Nigeria Boost A Buhari Presidency? / See The Corrupt Politician In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.