Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Be A Part Of The Winning Team (help Her Win) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be A Part Of The Winning Team (help Her Win) (678 Views)

My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man / See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Part Of The Winning Team (help Her Win) by ITbomb(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pls Nairalanders, help me like her pix be the next Culture Queen kiss
She is on the Face of Rhodies Culture contest, please like her pix on the Facebook page
Click Here to like her pix on Face of Rhodies Contest

Much luv kiss

1 Share

Re: Be A Part Of The Winning Team (help Her Win) by demmy0325(m): 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Be A Part Of The Winning Team (help Her Win) by Glowstone(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
ette nah ur girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Be A Part Of The Winning Team (help Her Win) by ITbomb(m): 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
Glowstone:
ette nah ur girlfriend
Duk moto ku se se' ewet grin
Re: Be A Part Of The Winning Team (help Her Win) by ITbomb(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2015
Thanks for all who have like, more likes needed
Re: Be A Part Of The Winning Team (help Her Win) by Emyo(m): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2015
voted

1 Like

Re: Be A Part Of The Winning Team (help Her Win) by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 09, 2015
how much you go pay me, diz is business
Re: Be A Part Of The Winning Team (help Her Win) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2015
why she come do her hand like imbechille na

(1) (Reply)

Should He Run For His Life? / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women...#killer Facts / Which Of These, Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.