Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

How Do I Run A Dollar Business Using Domicillian Acc. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Run A Dollar Business Using Domicillian Acc. (833 Views)

A Dollar Now N500 / Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar / How To Open And Run A School Successfully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Run A Dollar Business Using Domicillian Acc. by Dera25(m): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
Please anyone with the idea of running dollar, Euro or pounds business through a domicillian account. What are the risks and the capital for a start up as well as how viable is the business. One guy around my area was doing this business sometimes last year according to him the business was very lucrative but he refused to teach me for reasons best known to him. So please for the sake of nairaland one family I will be very delight if I can know about the business here on nairaland. Am very much okay if you choose it to be privately or secretly u can alert me on whatsapp 08035546863. Thanks in advance
Re: How Do I Run A Dollar Business Using Domicillian Acc. by arbitrage: 8:27am On Mar 09, 2015
But someone answered you on another thread where you asked this same question.
Re: How Do I Run A Dollar Business Using Domicillian Acc. by bedfordng(m): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2015
Dera25:
Please anyone with the idea of running dollar, Euro or pounds business through a domicillian account. What are the risks and the capital for a start up as well as how viable is the business. One guy around my area was doing this business sometimes last year according to him the business was very lucrative but he refused to teach me for reasons best known to him. So please for the sake of nairaland one family I will be very delight if I can know about the business here on nairaland. Am very much okay if you choose it to be privately or secretly u can alert me on whatsapp 08035546863. Thanks in advance
you have to buy cheap and sell high.the question is how will you get it cheap for it to be paid directly to your dom account because most people make use of black market.also, you need to be trusted by customers because some people would want to see you in person to transact business immediately.trust is needed in this case.getting customer is also another thing you will have to work on.
Re: How Do I Run A Dollar Business Using Domicillian Acc. by Dera25(m): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
bedfordng:
you have to buy cheap and sell high.the question is how will you get it cheap for it to be paid directly to your dom account because most people make use of black market.also, you need to be trusted by customers because some people would want to see you in person to transact business immediately.trust is needed in this case.getting customer is also another thing you will have to work on.
Thanks a lot I appreciate bt bros can we talk one on one please my no is 08035546863

(1) (Reply)

President Barack Obama's Africa Initiative Promotes Us-africa Trade. / Are The ATM Charges Back: ACCESS BANK / Pensions, Pencom, And The Pension Reform Act 2004

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.