Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (445373 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Rhewtah21(f): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Pls my fwends,how do i get to stanbic office at walter carrington from cms
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Rhewtah21:
Pls my fwends,how do i get to stanbic office at walter carrington from cms

From CMS take a bus going to Adeola odeku(I think) and stops at Walter Carrington or better still tell the drivers there that you are going to WC. They would tell you the bus to board.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Iphudim: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Rhewtah21:
I thank God. My offer letter juz dropped afta 9mthz of interview. God is ever faithful

Please, when did you get your remuneration offer?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Rhewtah21(f): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
On wednesday.@Op,i dont tink you get bus to adeola odeku frm cms
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Iphudim: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
Rhewtah21:
On wednesday.@Op,i dont tink you get bus to adeola odeku frm cms

And the offer came on monday right? Please,dont be offended,its cos i got mine on wednesday 2 and am yet to get my offer.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Rhewtah21(f): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Juz be patient. Kip praying
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Loka0512: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
@rhewtah21, congrats . What role did you apply for ? Enquiry officer or pbb ...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Rhewtah21(f): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
@op,enquiry officer
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by protutor: 2:21am On Mar 07, 2016
Congrats to everyone having their induction today. Just in case you guys can get 'insider's info' about the fate of business bankers who are on their waiting list, kindly share. Cheers.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Loka0512: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pls does anyone have any update on personal banking ??
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Olumayor1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Got my offer letter 2day.......
I thank God for the journey so far...
Test: June
Interview: June
Exco Chat: August
Medicals: February
Proposed Renumiration: February
Offer Letter: today...
9months..... It's your turn

7 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Loka0512: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Olumayor 1 , congrats... What role did you apply for ?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Olumayor1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Loka0512:
Olumayor 1 , congrats... What role did you apply for ?

Enquiry officer
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by naijaboy756: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
This yeye Stanbic suffer me to travel from north go Lagos in June. Wrotes that their hard SHL test nd passed. Traveled from the North to Abuja same June for interview and did another in July only to be told my age(35years) is over the required age for asset custodian. I leave them and God sha!

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Congratulations to those landing offer letters! For those still waiting, keep hope alive. More testimonies to come. Winners never, and shouldn't quit. Best wishes to all.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by naijaboy756: 5:22am On Mar 08, 2016
18wheeler:
Congratulations to those landing offer letters! For those still waiting, keep hope alive. More testimonies to come. Winners never, and shouldn't quit. Best wishes to all.
long time bro! Trust work is fyn. Una just do me strong thing
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by SSpeter(m): 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
18wheeler:
Bro pls I need your advice. I got interview invite for tomorrow the position is Customer Service Officer. I can't remember when I applied...pls how is the position? is it a contract position? If it is, how much is the pay? And condition of service? I have no experience in the banking sector and I wasn't invited for any test in respect to this role.....pls reply as soon as possible...thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ujay77: 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
naijaboy756:
This yeye Stanbic suffer me to travel from north go Lagos in June. Wrotes that their hard SHL test nd passed. Traveled from the North to Abuja same June for interview and did another in July only to be told my age(35years) is over the required age for asset custodian. I leave them and God sha!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
SSpeter:
Bro pls I need your advice. I got interview invite for tomorrow the position is Customer Service Officer. I can't remember when I applied...pls how is the position? is it a contract position? If it is, how much is the pay? And condition of service? I have no experience in the banking sector and I wasn't invited for any test in respect to this role.....pls reply as soon as possible...thanks
Are you really interested in the job? Its not a contract position. I cannot tell you anything pay now. You'll discuss that at the interview. I advise you read the thread from around June last year. You'll get so much I can't begin to narrate here. Just keep an open mind and you'll be fine. Goodluck.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yemosquare: 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
It is like people that applied for the role of Business Banking have left this thread.

Stanbic ibtc no gree contact us.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bulunton(f): 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
Yemosquare,he be like say space no dey for business banker o.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Frostty: 9:44am On Mar 13, 2016
i no no wetin do stanbic ooo.i don submit my c.v countless tym,not even an invite 4 test and ppl r being invited for test virtually every wk.stanbic pls ans ma call ooooo

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Femorama: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
Frostty:
i no no wetin do stanbic ooo.i don submit my c.v countless tym,not even an invite 4 test and ppl r being invited for test virtually every wk.stanbic pls ans ma call ooooo
seriously same here
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
Good pm boss. Pls, how can I apply for Stanbic IBTC openings?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Loka0512: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2016
Is there any personal banking prospect still on this thread?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2016
Yea. I was interviewed for Personal and Business Banking August 14, 2015. And did documentation the following week. Since then, I've not heard from Stanbic. But like their motto says, I've moved forward.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by hardeyswaggz: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2016
Loka0512:
Is there any personal banking prospect still on this thread?
we plenty die!...the sad news is that the new management that came on board around november last year was really mad at the december sales report of the bank that came out around january. as a result, an embago was placed on onboarding private bankers, business bankers and personal bankers till there is a significant improvement. as a matter of fact more than half of the contract sales guys were disengaged throughout the bank nationwide so attention will shift on the present personal and business bankers in the bank.
so let's pray the management changes her mind. o ti su wa bayii...since last year!!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Loka0512: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2016
@hardeyswaggz, so what do we do? Forget about ever applying to stanbic. How did you get this feedback? The last time i checked, they said they were waiting for management approval. This wait ehhhhhhhhhhh......
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by hardeyswaggz: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2016
Loka0512:
@hardeyswaggz, so what do we do? Forget about ever applying to stanbic. How did you get this feedback? The last time i checked, they said they were waiting for management approval. This wait ehhhhhhhhhhh......
that's why i said we should pray the management changes her mind. they will always say they are waiting for management approval of course, isn't that what we need? if you notice, all offer letters dropping on here has been operations applicants (ENQUIRIES OFFICERS, ASSET CUSTODIANS). asking me how i got the info....call me on...08128697518
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Shirtyu: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
hardeyswaggz:

we plenty die!...the sad news is that the new management that came on board around november last year was really mad at the december sales report of the bank that came out around january. as a result, an embago was placed on onboarding private bankers, business bankers and personal bankers till there is a significant improvement. as a matter of fact more than half of the contract sales guys were disengaged throughout the bank nationwide so attention will shift on the present personal and business bankers in the bank.
so let's pray the management changes her mind. o ti su wa bayii...since last year!!!
Hey. Same thing i was told too.. Im also applying for th same role. May God almighty have mercy on us.. What i know is whatever is yours would definately be urs..

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.