Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444684 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by protutor: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
It is well.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
jeweldeji:

Its a long story oo, I wrote test June 2015 and medicals since July 2015. My recruitment was put on hold for months until recently I learnt it was reviewed and I'm given proposed remuneration. Awaiting offer letter anytime soon.

what role
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
phazotron:

recruitment for business banker position has been suspended. I'm one of them.

wow bro this is cray....and u did ur medics since last year. nawa. I did mine last week personal banker. lemme hope sha for the best
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by hardeyswaggz: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
didnt actually say it to discourage u guys, i said it cuz i am aware sure of the whole thing and need you guys to pray alongside with me. cuz suspension can be lifted in just one week. One of the ED's word that crowned the suspension was that it won't be lifted until there is a change in the sales report of the bank and various measures have been put on ground to ensure this. Even the operations guys are involved in sales drive already as part of their KRA, so i trust God to lift this suspension soonest guys. Lets keep praying.

phazotron:
see wetin stanbic send me this morning:

hi Olanrewaju,

My sincere apologies for the delayed response.

You were successful at the last interview you had for the role of Business Banker.

Kindly note that we have suspended the recruitment process for the advertised role and application.

We however encourage you to visit the career page on our website - www.stanbicibtc.com to apply for any other relevant role. Also, we shall retain your details on our database and consider you for other suitable vacancies in the future.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Resourcing Unit

e be like say dem don forget business banker applicants. someone was saying the bank suspended it because of poor performance. na wa ooo. is there any business banker applicant that has gotten offer letter?

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Loka0512: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
@obitee69 @jeweldeji , what role did you apply for ?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by jeweldeji: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
obitee69:

what role

Client Service Officer
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
Loka0512:
@obitee69 @jeweldeji , what role did you apply for ?

personal banker
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TplenT(m): 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Guys,why is STANBIC kindda this slow nah ??. Passed aptitude since December for asset custodian.This is April,no green light for Chat/interview.

What wonders me most about the endless wait is that it gives most people a bad impression of the bank already as an organization that can not get things done with speed.

Perception is key,image is everything. Many people judge us by how our courtyard/balcony looks without even ever entering our house which in this case for STANBIC is their recruitment process.

How I wish I have access to someone up there that I can really share with.

This is not the aggressiveness that today's business requires !!

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Pacgmt(m): 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
phazotron:
see wetin stanbic send me this morning:

hi Olanrewaju,

My sincere apologies for the delayed response.

You were successful at the last interview you had for the role of Business Banker.

Kindly note that we have suspended the recruitment process for the advertised role and application.

We however encourage you to visit the career page on our website - www.stanbicibtc.com to apply for any other relevant role. Also, we shall retain your details on our database and consider you for other suitable vacancies in the future.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Resourcing Unit

e be like say dem don forget business banker applicants. someone was saying the bank suspended it because of poor performance. na wa ooo. is there any business banker applicant that has gotten offer letter?

Pls. I no info d format I ll use to fill d 'salary expectation4 section' cos it keeps bouncing bck...... and saying invalid currency
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by dair(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2016
Pls has anyone for commercial support officer gotten offer letter yet?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by jeweldeji: 7:52am On Apr 16, 2016
Why nt thank d Almighty with me following 11 months tussle wit stanbic I finally made it. I had exceptional experience wit stanbic recruitment process,endurance and persistence paid off finally got my offer letter yesterday 15/04/2016. Have faith even though its late u shall become one of us.
Best regards,
All the best to us.

5 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Chisomna(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
jeweldeji:
Why nt thank d Almighty with me following 11 months tussle wit stanbic I finally made it. I had exceptional experience wit stanbic recruitment process,endurance and persistence paid off finally got my offer letter yesterday 15/04/2016. Have faith even though its late u shall become one of us.
Best regards,
All the best to us.

What role did you apply for?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Make dem remember me too na! Ahn ahn!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by jeweldeji: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Chisomna:

What role did you apply for?

Client Service Officer

@Hiploko why nt try and reach ur contact person or d HR desk for quick consideration and update
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2016
dair:
Pls has anyone for commercial support officer gotten offer letter yet?
nooooo I did medical for same role august last year till date black out
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ayommy12: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2016
Pls is IBTC pension the same as their banking industry? Stanbic IBTC Pension..... Sent me a text close to a month now aknowledging the reciept of my CV that they will get back to me soon. I've lost the text, I would have copied it and send. I really wish they get back to me as promised.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Chisomna(m): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=jeweldeji post=44823811]

Client Service Officer

@Hiploko why nt try and reach ur contact person or d HR desk for quick consideration and update[

So far are you enjoying the role?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by dair(m): 4:56am On Apr 20, 2016
Voned:
nooooo I did medical for same role august last year till date black out

Wow 8 months.. It is well o. I did medicals last month.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by cutextowsen(f): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2016
Got this fron Stanbic IBTC. Am thinking of forgetting about the whole recruitment process. It's a year already and no tangible info as regards the recruitment. They keep putting up adverts for recruitment when they are yet to conclude the ongoing ones. SMH

Thank you for your interest in joining Stanbic IBTC.

We are pleased to advise that you have passed the recruitment assessment stage of our interview process. If, at any time in the future, there is a vacant role that suits your particular profile, you will be contacted so that we can continue with and conclude the interview process that forms the basis for employment with Stanbic IBTC.

Please note that, at this stage, you do not need to contact the Bank or any of its employees to request for updates on your recruitment, as our ability to progress your job application is subject to the existence of suitable vacancies.

We would also recommend that, from time to time, you should visit our career page on our website - www.stanbicibtc.com in order to identify and apply for any roles you believe could be suitable for you.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bioduneberry(m): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
cutextowsen:

Got this fron Stanbic IBTC. Am thinking of forgetting about the whole recruitment process. It's a year already and no tangible info as regards the recruitment. They keep putting up adverts for recruitment when they are yet to conclude the ongoing ones. SMH

We are pleased to advise that you have passed the recruitment assessment stage of our interview process. If, at any time in the future, there is a vacant role that suits your particular profile, you will be contacted so that we can continue with and conclude the interview process that forms the basis for employment with Stanbic IBTC.

Please note that, at this stage, you do not need to contact the Bank or any of its employees to request for updates on your recruitment, as our ability to progress your job application is subject to the existence of suitable vacancies.

We would also recommend that, from time to time, you should visit our career page on our website - www.stanbicibtc.com in order to identify and apply for any roles you believe could be suitable for you.

You have been placed on KIV (keep-in-view) status which is more like "friendzone" status.

I will advice you to move on, although if the job is meant for you, you MAY still get it.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by hardeyswaggz: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
POSITION?
cutextowsen:

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by jekormor: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
jeweldeji:
Best regards,
All the best to us.

Hi... Please I sent you a PM... Please help respond I want to confirm some things from you... Thanks in anticipation
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by wiZbanky(m): 12:10am On Apr 30, 2016
hi, can someone tell me if I'll still get a feedback from them. Got a msg like this;
Hello,

You are hereby invited for an interview at Stanbic IBTC Bank, Total Garden Branch, Ibadan on Wednesday 27th April, 2016 at 1:00pm prompt.

Kindly come along with 3 copies of your CV and Credentials as well as an ID card.

Regards

but couldn't make it there cos I saw the msg late. though I have replied asking her to please reschedule the interview but I dunno if she will actually get back to me. Can someone tell me if I should keep hoping or move on
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by BLACKPANTHER(m): 12:20am On Apr 30, 2016
cutextowsen:

State of the Economy.............pray that there will be no Data crash next as a strategy not to show they are not capable of paying their staff n expanding their Manpower. First Bank are retrenching. The next as i know would be the 3rd in Just 1 Quarter. God de Bros abi na Sis
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Shirtyu: 6:30am On May 01, 2016
ayommy12:
Pls is IBTC pension the same as their banking industry? Stanbic IBTC Pension..... Sent me a text close to a month now aknowledging the reciept of my CV that they will get back to me soon. I've lost the text, I would have copied it and send. I really wish they get back to me as promised.
Hey, no pension is different from bank but are both the same organization
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by H2Ossss(m): 10:21am On May 01, 2016
jeweldeji:

Client Service Officer

@Hiploko why nt try and reach ur contact person or d HR desk for quick consideration and update

hi... will you resume on may 16?... cuz i will start same role on said date.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yemosquare: 2:22pm On May 01, 2016
Stanbic ibtc is presently recruiting for Business Bankers in South South and South West. This is strange considering the fact that some of us are yet to be contacted on the status of our recruitment.

Maybe one should just move on!!!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Adortem: 3:35pm On May 01, 2016
How do one apply?
yemosquare:
Stanbic ibtc is presently recruiting for Business Bankers in South South and South West. This is strange considering the fact that some of us are yet to be contacted on the status of our recruitment.

Maybe one should just move on!!!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by jeweldeji: 6:03pm On May 01, 2016
H2Ossss:

Definitely 16th of May is d d-day. Looking forward to meet u.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by christhavemercy(f): 10:06pm On May 02, 2016
H2Ossss:

pls when did u have your first interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.