Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444609 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iamboss: 11:22am On May 02, 2015
ossy4mokpo:
Wait oo. Its more than two weeks sinz we wrote test on 18th April in Abuja.

Pls if any1 here that wrote on the same day in Abuja have been called for interview, kindly indicate, make i know weda na to 4get bout Stanbic.

Some people from the test of 18 April in abuja were invited for interview last week. Asset custodian and personal banker roles. It could be in batches... don't give up!!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Chrisbeejay(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2015
debbyD1 pls what was d question day asked u during d chat? thanks.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mintek: 11:40am On May 02, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ossy4mokpo: 12:25pm On May 02, 2015
iamboss:

Some people from the test of 18 April in abuja were invited for interview last week. Asset custodian and personal banker roles. It could be in batches... don't give up!!!

I think I applied for enquiry officer role. Well I only tot they would atleast get bak to applicants weda success or regret mail, thats the reason for my curiosity.

However it goes sha
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by salewa0328: 11:28am On May 03, 2015
Chrisbeejay:
Hello nairalanders, pls I need someone to give me a clue from d interview he/she had cos mine is tomorrow my position is Enquiry Officer pls I really need a guide in facing d interview God bless us all

@chrisbeejay how was your interview
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by faithclin(f): 12:48pm On May 03, 2015
ossy4mokpo:

I think I applied for enquiry officer role. Well I only tot they would atleast get bak to applicants weda success or regret mail, thats the reason for my curiosity.

However it goes sha

I wrote on the same day and was called 3 days later to send my original certificate to them. Which I did. Were you called? Did you write the test with your certificate instead of statement of result?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ossy4mokpo: 1:21pm On May 03, 2015
faithclin:

I wrote on the same day and was called 3 days later to send my original certificate to them. Which I did. Were you called? Did you write the test with your certificate instead of statement of result?

I wasn't called and haven't gotten any feedback whatsoever from them. Yes I have my original certificate and wrote the test with it.

So what bout you, any feedback from them concerning interview?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ryd3(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2015
Realsufi:
. I think u won't have much problem with verbal but in quantitative work fast and accurate. The questions are simple but time factor. And no thanks to how they shuffle the quantitative. Best of luck

They just sent me an invite for the interview for the role of a personal banker . Thanks a whole lot Bro. @ 18wheeler, u are a self less person.... Thanks for being there. But abeg any gist on d role?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iamboss: 8:21pm On May 04, 2015
ryd3:

They just sent me an invite for the interview for the role of a personal banker . Thanks a whole lot Bro. @ 18wheeler, u are a self less person.... Thanks for being there. But abeg any gist on d role?

Wen did u write your assessment and where?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ryd3(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2015
Last week Tuesday. Lagos
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DebbyD1(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2015
Chrisbeejay:
debbyD1 pls what was d question day asked u during d chat? thanks.

Questions about my course of study and my experience during NYSC.... Just prepare to answer random questions confidently and make sure you have intelligent questions for them.... All the best!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iamboss: 9:28pm On May 04, 2015
ryd3:
Last week Tuesday. Lagos

I wrote on 25th April in abuja, cbt and I ve not received any feedback.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ude25: 9:38pm On May 04, 2015
This is not just fair, does it mean that if you don't have connection in nigeria you won't get a job. How could someone that wrote test since ist of April and passed but was put on hold for a whole month, while those that wrote few weeks after have been called for interview, my hope is just fading away, who can I ask? Who could give me a glue why we have been rescheduled indefinitely. Do we still have a chance of been called or have we been forgotten? I just need answers.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DoubleFaith(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2015
@18wheeler my respect sir. Please just want to know the difference btw Business banking and Personal banking. And also private/commercial banking. God bless you as you clarify.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 10:20pm On May 04, 2015
ryd3:

The personal banker is a relationship manager. he is also a sales person but basically manages personal accounts in the branch. he also books personal loans and cross sells other products of the bank like credit cards, etc.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 10:22pm On May 04, 2015
DoubleFaith:
@18wheeler my respect sir. Please just want to know the difference btw Business banking and Personal banking. And also private/commercial banking. God bless you as you clarify.
they are relationship managers for the different units i.e personal banking, business banking and private&commercial banking.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 10:28pm On May 04, 2015
ude25:
This is not just fair, does it mean that if you don't have connection in nigeria you won't get a job. How could someone that wrote test since ist of April and passed but was put on hold for a whole month, while those that wrote few weeks after have been called for interview, my hope is just fading away, who can I ask? Who could give me a glue why we have been rescheduled indefinitely. Do we still have a chance of been called or have we been forgotten? I just need answers.
Please calm down. so many factors can be responsible for that. the role applied, location, urgency to fill vacancy and many others. Don't just give up yet. I understand what it it you're passing through. I just makes the final testimony more fantastic.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by podada(m): 10:56pm On May 04, 2015
I also just got an interview invite for Wednesday. I wrote the assessment last Tuesday. Ryd3 did u write the assessment 10am last Tuesday?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ude25: 7:34am On May 05, 2015
grin 18 wheeler! Lol! You just made my day! Thanks for putting a smile on my face. You are the bomb!

18wheeler:

Please calm down. so many factors can be responsible for that. the role applied, location, urgency to fill vacancy and many others. Don't just give up yet. I understand what it it you're passing through. I just makes the final testimony more fantastic.
Cheers!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Chrisbeejay(m): 8:04am On May 05, 2015
18wheeler: Pls I need ur assistance cos I don't want to understand what is happening again, I was asked to come for an interview last week Wednesday on getting der we r abt 5 so we were told d panel to seat for d interview are not around n was told day will get back to us within 48hrs, up till now i av not gotting anting from dem. pls I need ur advise.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by papirus(m): 1:44pm On May 05, 2015
Chrisbeejay:
18wheeler: Pls I need ur assistance cos I don't want to understand what is happening again, I was asked to come for an interview last week Wednesday on getting der we r abt 5 so we were told d panel to seat for d interview are not around n was told day will get back to us within 48hrs, up till now i av not gotting anting from dem. pls I need ur advise.

Chris, so you were part of us that day? Am already getting tired of the whole stuff. Pray they get in touch on time.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lopemidorcy: 2:43pm On May 05, 2015
papirus:

Chris, so you were part of us that day? Am already getting tired of the whole stuff. Pray they get in touch on time.
was also dere on Wednesday. we hope they get back soon enough
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Chrisbeejay(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2015
papirus: Am also among jare, I want to ask what location did u put in for?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by papirus(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2015
Chrisbeejay:

By location you mean what? I wrote in Lag on the 1st April at Anthony.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by dimeji1(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2015
Don't be discouraged. My interview was cancelled last week Thursday due to tight schedule of EXCOS. I Just received another invite from them this evening.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by dimeji1(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2015
The HR lady that addressed us last week Thursday said they've a deadline of May 13, 2015 to complete the interview. She asked us to send mail to her to keep us in the pool of people that will be rescheduled for interview. @ude25 You can send mail to PBB Resourcing <PBBResourcing@stanbicibtc.com> to remind them that your interview was rescheduled.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ryd3(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2015
podada:
I also just got an interview invite for Wednesday. I wrote the assessment last Tuesday. Ryd3 did u write the assessment 10am last Tuesday?

No. Wrote mine 12pm. Congrats Bro. Are u for experienced hire or entry level
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ryd3(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2015
ude25:

I wld advice u send a mail to ur contact.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by podada(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2015
@ryd3.....I'm xperienced. The test was hard for my pool/batch though. I'm shocked I passed sef. Catchya tomao. Best of luck bro!!!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by flowwolf09: 7:10am On May 06, 2015
18wheeler:

they are relationship managers for the different units i.e personal banking, business banking and private&commercial banking.

I8 Wheeler, is the EXCO chat the final interview or there is another chat with the ED'S and MD.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ude25: 7:30am On May 06, 2015
dimeji1:
The HR lady that addressed us last week Thursday said they've a deadline of May 13, 2015 to complete the interview. She asked us to send mail to her to keep us in the pool of people that will be rescheduled for interview. @ude25 You can send mail to PBB Resourcing <PBBResourcing@stanbicibtc.com> to remind them that your interview was rescheduled.

Thanks bro! I will do that asap!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by papirus(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2015
Chrisbeejay:

Wassup bro? Have u gotten another invite? I got for Thursday 7th. Don't know if it's connected to the mail I sent to then last night!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.