Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (445457 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 7:27am On Jun 16, 2015
lobito007:

No, I know no one. I only read about, here.
ok... We just have to wait.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gsleek(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2015
18wheeler:

I know quite a number that have resumed between January and April though most are NFTEs that were upgraded to FTEs. At least 1 is an outsider with no banking experience. The recruitmemt is in batches eventhough its done on a regional/zonal basis. Some stages still require input from the center, like the exco chat and candidates are merged irrespective of their regions.

wat is d meaning of NFTE?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2015
gsleek:

Non Full Time Employees I guess...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2015
gsleek:

Non Full Time Employees I guess...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by dudu200: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2015
@18 wheller wht about insider that has not heard anything from the hr ? we have done test since march 7th and since then have not heard anything about it? i only heard that two peple in the zone have been invited for interview which i do not realy want to belive but i think its true. what is actully going on?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iamboss: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
madee:
Got interview and exco chat invit in Abuja on the 5th June 2015 for the role of Head Service Sopport. Please I need info on the role.

How was your interview Any info from dem since the interview??
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by marquiseT(f): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by panaroma: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
From indications, if you have not received mail concerning d test, you may have passed. I gathered from a reliable source.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
panaroma:
From indications, if you have not received mail concerning d test, you may have passed. I gathered from a reliable source.
so we all think. They seem to be writing another test this weekend for graduate trainees. Only God knows when those that passed will be reached and interviewed

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DebbyD1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
marquiseT:
@ 18wheeler

if someone has attended stanbic shl test few months ago and get an invite for another position. should the person go for the test. plz advise

To the best of my knowledge, one is not supposed to write the test twice in the space of 12months. I called the PBB Resourcing some weeks ago about this same issue and I was told that I'm not supposed to honour the second invite that even if I do, I will be disqualified when they find out I'd written the test recently.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lobito007(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
panaroma:
My thoughts all the while. Can you also do us the favour of finding out the reason for the delay in sending the success mail?
Thank you.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lobito007(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
panaroma:
My thought all the while. Can you also do us the favour of finding out the reason for the delay in sending the success mail?
Thank you.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
DebbyD1:

To the best of my knowledge, one is not supposed to write the test twice in the space of 12months. I called the PBB Resourcing some weeks ago about this same issue and I was told that I'm not supposed to honour the second invite that even if I do, I will be disqualified when they find out I'd written the test recently.
I know someone that wrote the test 1st time in January and failed. He was called again in February and he passed. He had his interview yesterday 15/06/2015. What can I say about that? It's a process that's ongoing. One just has to be hopeful for the best.

3 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DebbyD1(m): 5:08am On Jun 17, 2015
18wheeler:

I know someone that wrote the test 1st time in January and failed. He was called again in February and he passed. He had his interview yesterday 15/06/2015. What can I say about that? It's a process that's ongoing. One just has to be hopeful for the best.

It's a case of "if you don't buy a ticket, you cannot win a raffle", you never can tell when it's your "time".

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 7:15am On Jun 17, 2015
18wheeler:

Test in february and interview in June... Wait! Wait!! Wait!!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by marquiseT(f): 8:10am On Jun 17, 2015
DebbyD1:

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DebbyD1(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2015
marquiseT:

Thank you, but plz i want to confirm, will the person be disqualified from the first or second

That I'm not sure of. If your application for the first one is still active, I will advice you stick with that. But if the application, for any reason, has been unsuccessful, you can give the second one a shot since there's nothing to lose.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by marquiseT(f): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2015
DebbyD1:

That I'm not sure of. If your application for the first one is still active, I will advice you stick with that. But if the application, for any reason, has been unsuccessful, you can give the second one a shot since there's nothing to lose.

thank you
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by blesseenE: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Guys please I need directions from Igando to Anthony Village ( the Q and Q test center). Please
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mintek: 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hiploko:
Test in february and interview in June... Wait! Wait!! Wait!!!

All's well that ends well.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mintek:

All's well that ends well.
sure bro..
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by tall4real(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
blesseenE:
Guys please I need directions from Igando to Anthony Village ( the Q and Q test center). Please

Get to Idiroko bus stop (its closer than stopping at Anthony bus stop) along ikorodu road. There's a road beside the LASU campus there. From that street take a bike and tell them you are going to police station (bike is 50 Naira). When you get there the centre is directly opposite the police station. Hope this helps.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by blesseenE: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
tall4real:

Get to Idiroko bus stop (its closer than stopping at Anthony bus stop) along ikorodu road. There's a road beside the LASU campus there. From that street take a bike and tell them you are going to police station (bike is 50 Naira). When you get there the centre is directly opposite the police station. Hope this helps.
Thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ayodeji1506: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
DebbyD1:

Hi bro. Email me your pin
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by tolaly(f): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
hey guys, please how do I get to the test venue from Berger. Kindly help out with a detailed description. Success is ours in Jesus name.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gsleek(m): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2015
tired of refreshing my mail every 30 mins ooooo.......wats happening na...any update from anybody about the exercise??

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iamboss: 11:37am On Jun 18, 2015
gsleek:
tired of refreshing my mail every 30 mins ooooo.......wats happening na...any update from anybody about the exercise??

Relax, don't Get worked up. As long as you ve not received a regret mail, u will surely get ur interview invite. I received mine 21 days after d assessment. Keep calm, what is yours won't pass u by. #keepfaitH#
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
iamboss:

Relax, don't Get worked up. As long as you ve not received a regret mail, u will surely get ur interview invite. I received mine 21 days after d assessment. Keep calm, what is yours won't pass u by. #keepfaitH#
have u been reached after d interview?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
i did the test last year september at walter garriton....but didnt get a response if i was successful or not....now,the time frame btw then and now is not up to 12 months...and it was clearly written to ignore the test if one has done one in the last 12 month...pls..house...can i give it a shot or ignore as stated?....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DebbyD1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
tjkadzyanju:
i did the test last year september at walter garriton....but didnt get a response if i was successful or not....now,the time frame btw then and now is not up to 12 months...and it was clearly written to ignore the test if one has done one in the last 12 month...pls..house...can i give it a shot or ignore as stated?....

What role were you considered for then? Do you have any information about the status of the recruitment process for that role? This will help you have an idea if your application is still active.

But September is quite a long time, I will advice you take the test again. All the best
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ruffp: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
tjkadzyanju:

Pally, don't bother....your data is already in their data base, and would be flagged b4 u complete the recruitment process that is even if you pass the test. Its best to wait it out...hopefully there would be another opportunity after the one year period. Note that if you go ahead and write it, and it is discovered at that point, your one year would start counting again effective the day you wrote it again while noting that u would still be disqualified.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Pls I had my interview/exco chat on the 28th May, till now I haven't heard anything from them, I am in a pensive mood now, I hope am not left out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.