Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444923 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gsleek(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
lobito007:

Gsleek, I got some questions, please:
1. Do u have a detailed description of your function as a personal banker?
2. Are u going to be a marketer?
3. Would your marketing be based on deposit or credit achievement?
4.What would be your KPI's?
5. Considering that stanbic ibtc's entry level is ABO (I may be wrong), would you be given the next grade (supposedly BO) if coming in as an experienced hire who is currently on entry level at their present bank. NB: Your entry level in your present bank is less than the grade of an ABO. What factors determine the grade you will be given, generally?

Contributions from the entire house would also be appreciated.

Many thanks.

yea i do........
basically this is the job purpose-
Proactively promote a relationship-based offering through operating as a dedicated and primary point of contact for customer in the branch, providing banking solutions which meet the customer’s needs in accordance with each of personal banking segment’s value proposition.
 Provide an efficient personal banking service and support to a portfolio of branch based clients across the variops segments.
 Achievement of expansion, cost management and customer retention targets through a proactive call plan and active cross selling.
 Provide customers at the branch with basic day – to – day services.

they call it 'relationship management'.......but brother it falls under marketing.....though not like the DSA kinda marketing.

and from the job description, it encompasses both deposit and credit achieements

KPI=Portfolio/balance sheet growth
 Sales performance (meeting and exceeding of targets as per scorecard and dashboard).
 Financial performance (growth in customer and portfolio revenue through retention, acquisition and increased cross-sell).
 Planning and management of customer calling program.
 Minimal non-performing loans, accounts in excess, unlimitised accounts, overdue reviews and credit application rework.
 Service quality measured by customer satisfaction surveys.
 Compliance, routine control & audit reports

I am actually coming in as an entry level...so my proposed grade is a level lower than ABO....its BTA level......and grading and levels would be determined by experience levels and could be negotiated if asked during the course of the interviews.

this is as much as i know....subject to corrections
i hope it helps....but 18wheeler should be able to explain further and clearer

#TeamOfferLetterHopefuls.....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lobito007(m): 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Insightful. Thanks! What's this BTA level? Are you going in as graduate trainee with a B.Sc and to begin from the banking school? The grade after completing banking school, I learnt, is ABO.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gsleek(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
lobito007:
Insightful. Thanks! What's this BTA level? Are you going in as graduate trainee with a B.Sc and to begin from the banking school? The grade after completing banking school, I learnt, is ABO.

Banking Transaction Assistant
a Bsc but not as a graduate trainee
don't really know or understand their nomenclature very well.....I don't have any banking experience
maybe 18wheeler can help with that
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
gsleek:

Banking Transaction Assistant
a Bsc but not as a graduate trainee
don't really know or understand their nomenclature very well.....I don't have any banking experience
maybe 18wheeler can help with that

Interesting discussion, buh there is something confusing in how StanbicIBTC does their recruitment...
The minimum requiremt for their graduate trainee is a 2:1, while the minimum for this ongoing one is 2:2...
Their graduate trainees attend banking school, while in the ongoing one they just conduct training based on your position applied for...
Graduate Trainees apply without a specific role, but here we for specific roles...
And lots more...
Am just curious to why all this differences...
Cc: gsleek
Cc: 18Wheeler
Cc: Others

#TeamMedicalHopefull
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Emmasonic4me: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2015
Cadillac15:
18wheeler
Gud day. I applied for HSS and wrote my test on April 18th in ph.

Got an invite for 24th June, Business Banker.

Currently work with a top3 bank and have a combined experience of 8+yrs with banking taking 7yrs (all operations).

My next position is suppose to be the equivalent of HSS though not guaranteed.

Now, would u advice I attend the interview or bone it?

And is business banker better than HSS?

Thanks

I wrote same day with you in PH, though I missed the first interview invite, they promised to reschedule me. Am worried cos they said they want to reschedule all the PH candidates same time. I didn't get the invite. I hope something is not wrong somewhere?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Emmasonic4me: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2015
Hiploko:
Guys check your mail. Interview invite just came in 22nd..

Pls when did you write and what's your location?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Emmasonic4me: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2015
PaapAydj:
Hello, guys please am yet to get a date for my interview even though i have bin promised it will be unfailingly this month of june via a mail. I wanted some advise on the prepin for the interview and also what exactly is this exco chat of a thing? Does it also apply to me? Am for the post of graduate trainee.

Please help a brova

Thanks

Pls when did you write and what's your location? I need to confirm something here and if am missing out on something.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2015
Emmasonic4me:

I wrote on the 5th June in Lagos
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by kazzonline: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2015
Anyone kind enough to drop link to apply:i got 2:2 pls help
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Valendo: 11:54am On Jun 21, 2015
kazzonline:
Anyone kind enough to drop link to apply:i got 2:2 pls help
I do not know if the exercise is still ongoing but send your cv to pbbresourcing@stanbicibtc.com
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iheanyichukwu1: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Finally!! Just got invite for interview/exco chat scheduled for 24th june but I have no banking experience or payslip/salary acct statement to present.
Also what should I expect in the interview?pls I will appreciate any useful info I can get from the kind pple of this forum.

Its for enquiry officer role
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Emmasonic4me: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
iheanyichukwu1:
Finally!! Just got invite for interview/exco chat scheduled for 24th june but I have no banking experience or payslip/salary acct statement to present.
Also what should I expect in the interview?pls I will appreciate any useful info I can get from the kind pple of this forum.

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iheanyichukwu1: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Emmasonic4me:

Wrote 18th april @ph
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
iheanyichukwu1:

About the payslip/acct statemt n all that just let you don't have em, cos if you aint working there is no way you can...And if you are working buh being paid by hand just tell them your monthly salary n inform em you are been paid by hand, no big deal...

About experience, never mind, cos if you look thro' the JD that wad sent to you it stated 0-2 yrs experience, so no qualms...

About the interview, just be confident, read to their website and read about StanbicIBTC very well, their values, goals etc. And read about customer service very well, study your resume in details, read the JD sent to you especially the tech n personal competencies, it will give the idea of what is expected of you as an Enquiry Officer then you use that to prep yourself...

And above all pray for grace...

With the above with some polished interview skills, then you are good to go...

All the above was from my experience from my own Interview/Exco chat...
Best of luck

#TeamEnquiry...
#TeamMedicalFaithful...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iheanyichukwu1: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
bigboyo:

About the payslip/acct statemt n all that just let you don't have em, cos if you aint working there is no way you can...And if you are working buh being paid by hand just tell them your monthly salary n inform em you are been paid by hand, no big deal...

About experience, never mind, cos if you look thro' the JD that wad sent to you it stated 0-2 yrs experience, so no qualms...

About the interview, just be confident, read to their website and read about StanbicIBTC very well, their values, goals etc. And read about customer service very well, study your resume in details, read the JD sent to you especially the tech n personal competencies, it will give the idea of what is expected of you as an Enquiry Officer then you use that to prep yourself...

And above all pray for grace...

With the above with some polished interview skills, then you are good to go...

All the above was from my experience from my own Interview/Exco chat...
Best of luck

#TeamEnquiry...
#TeamMedicalFaithful...

@bigboyo thanx bruv! Ua d best.God bless.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
Please after interview there still be exco chat? My mail says just interview. HSS role...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by samik900(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pls wot is d meaning of hss @hiploko?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
samik900:
Pls wot is d meaning of hss @hiploko?
head service support
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by samik900(m): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Tnx
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Loka0512: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2015
I have done my medicals 2 weeks ago and I have not heard from them. I am for private banking. Does anyone know what is going on?#teamofferletter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iamboss: 11:12am On Jun 22, 2015
Any updates on the recruitment process for those done with interviews #teamHSS#
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2015
Anybody in the house that has done medicals for the position of Enquiry Officer?...

#TeamEnquiry...
#TeamMedicalFaithful...

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pstfrancis(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
I just got my medical invite now. Praise God at last
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by worusabi: 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
what role did u apply for?
pstfrancis:
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pstfrancis(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
worusabi:
what role did u apply for?

Private and commercial support officer did interview since April 30th.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by podada(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
I told you...as vacancies open...medical invite would be sent out...let's be relaxed...we'd get there...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by podada(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Loka0512:
I have done my medicals 2 weeks ago and I have not heard from them. I am for private banking. Does anyone know what is going on?#teamofferletter

It could be any reason, maybe the hospital hasnt send your report to HCM or maybe the report hasnt been collated(u myt av done X-ray in a diff place)...be patient, I think you are almost there...#teamofferletter
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
gsleek:

got d medicals invite yesterday.....dunno y I'm still scared... lol

Loka0512:

pstfrancis:

Guys congrats on your medical stage.

Please I wanna confirm if y'all got a mail for "Request for Documents" before the medical invite?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Loka0512: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
@podada have you got your offer letter? Yea we had to bring documents before the medicals.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Loka0512: 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Or has anyone gotten their offer letter?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by dammiejolaade: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
pstfrancis:

Plss was that ur iSt interview on the 30th April? Nd wat time was ur interview? I just want to know if we did dsame batch so I will know my fate. Tnx pls
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
pstfrancis:

I am also for the same position but did my interview on the 28th of May, no medical invite yet anyone in the house who did the interview on the 28th of May

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.