Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,541 members, 7,827,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (445388 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Taiwoaremu: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
beau49:

Don't worry about those,take the ones you have and explain to them when they request for it.
OK! Thank you

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hi all, moving forward; pls has anyone here or someone you know that wrote test on July 25th at Stanbic bank Aba road in PH gotten any response from Stanbic about test outcome or interview/exco chat invite?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mannylex(m): 2:06am On Aug 09, 2015
Taiwoaremu:
I wrote d test on 11/07/2015 at QandQ. Have been invited for an interview/Exco Chat for the role of BUSINESS BANKER on 11/08/2015. Am having challenges as regard the requirements as I can't get some because the last time I earn salary was Jan 2012. I actually went for my masters degree same which ended last year and ever since then I haven't secure a salary pay job. Please how do I go about the following requirements
1 Copy of Offer / Promotion / Confirmation / Salary Review letter; whichever shows your current financial position.

2. Copy of your six (6) previous pay slips.

3. Copy of your previous 12 months Statement of salary account.

4. Evidence of pension contribution.
I need response please

When did u receive the interview invite? And is this the first mail u would be getting from them since you wrote the test?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Taiwoaremu: 5:56am On Aug 09, 2015
Mannylex:

When did u receive the interview invite? And is this the first mail u would be getting from them since you wrote the test?
Got d invite on 7/8/2015 and this is d First mail after d test
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2015
Hi folks has anyone been invited for medicals after thier interview/exco chat last week? A guy i met at the same interview for personal banker got his invite for medical late friday evening. #see suspense. Should i be worried? cos I have not heard anything from them.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2015
obitee69:
Hi folks has anyone been invited for medicals after thier interview/exco chat last week? A guy i met at the same interview for personal banker got his invite for medical late friday evening. #see suspense. Should i be worried? cos I have not heard anything from them.
no cause for alarm until u don't hear from them after a month or two before u start worrying I did my interview on the 28th May and was contacted for medicals on the 31st of July so u see that was a whole 2months of waiting but yours won't be like that IJN
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2015
@bigboyo have u been contacted for medicals?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2015
Voned:
no cause for alarm until u don't hear from them after a month or two before u start worrying I did my interview on the 28th May and was contacted for medicals on the 31st of July so u see that was a whole 2months of waiting but yours won't be like that IJN
AMEN DEAR. THX
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Ifeoluuwa: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
obitee69:
When and Where did you do your interview?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ifeoluuwa:
When and Where did you do your interview?

3rd August @ Walter carrington u?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yemicoal(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
obitee69:

I believe people are contacted based on urgency in locations, so medicals date wii differ.. #teammedicalhopeful

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Ifeoluuwa: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
obitee69:

17th of July. Take a chill pill. My friend that did on the 8th of July was called on the 28th of July so relax wink

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Ifeoluuwa: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
yemicoal:
I believe people are contacted based on urgency in locations, so medicals date wii differ.. #teammedicalhopeful
when was yours?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
good luck to every team on this Stanbic ibtc tournament as we approach new week.

more offer letters to people at #documentation stage.

Documentation mails to people at #medical stage.

medical invitation mails to people at exco chat stage

interview/exco chat mail to people who recently wrote shl.

my peeps who have gotten offer letter, hope Una don dey buy suit and clean shoes.

success awaits all............... #moving forward..

7 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yemicoal(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ifeoluuwa:
when was yours?
last tuesday!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Val24x(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
hi guys.....Please how did you guys submit you CVs and do you think I could still submit now ......Please I need your reply....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
onihaxy:
good luck to every team on this Stanbic ibtc tournament as we approach new week.

more offer letters to people at #documentation stage.

Documentation mails to people at #medical stage.

medical invitation mails to people at exco chat stage

interview/exco chat mail to people who recently wrote shl.

my peeps who have gotten offer letter, hope Una don dey buy suit and clean shoes.

success awaits all............... #moving forward..

Amen. But i have gotten the documentation mail and i havent done medics tongue
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
obitee69:

same...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
obitee69:

Hiploko:
same...

waoh. normally, documentation ought to come after medicals. but since yours came before medical, then its a good omen. though you must still do medicals sha. I believe that for a firm to request for candidates documents after interview, there must be a plan to absorb the person
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Voned:
@bigboyo have u been contacted for medicals?

My dear! no medicals yet...hope yours went well?...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Kassidy4luv(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Do people fail medical tests?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Val24x:
hi guys.....Please how did you guys submit you CVs and do you think I could still submit now ......Please I need your reply....

I don't know if they are still accepting Cvs but go to the first page,you'd the email address you can send your cv to.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
Do people fail medical tests?

yes na.. If one is found unhealthy or have medical conditions that will hamper work!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by uchee(f): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
@onihaxy /Hiploko when u refer to documentation stage are you talking about them asking for submission of credentials and statement of Account etc? cos if that is the case how about my case were at the point of bening invited for my Test at their Lagos Headoffice I was asked to come with all creditials original and photocopy, 12 months bank statement, CV in CBN Format, last 6 months payslip, passport pixs. All of which i provided and got a success email afterwards but am yet to be called for interview since on the 9th of July?

Its experienced hire -business banker

Any info that could help people cos its quite sometime naaa
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
uchee:

@onihaxy /Hiploko when u refer to documentation stage are you talking about them asking for submission of credentials and statement of Account etc? cos if that is the case how about my case were at the point of bening invited for my Test at their Lagos Headoffice I was asked to come with all creditials original and photocopy, 12 months bank statement, CV in CBN Format, last 6 months payslip, passport pixs. All of which i provided and got a success email afterwards but am yet to be called for interview since on the 9th of July?

I guess yours was documentation/ test at the same time. but I think everyone did the same during test cos I submitted mine too at test stage and was still asked to do so again after medicals. test on 9th of July is still closer. I was contacted for the next stage 3 and half month after test . I'm sure you will be called for the next stage soon. just be hopeful and prayerful
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
bigboyo:

My dear! no medicals yet...hope yours went well?...
until pre-offer letter comes out but by his grace but I guess I failed the eye test during medicals cos I am short sighted and as a result couldnt read it but I am hopeful
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
uchee:

we all submitted documents but still got a mail to resend
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by jiniux(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Glory be to God, I got my offer letter mail this morning 10th August. I was first contacted for an assessment test on July 1st at Walter Carrington and today its all testimony. I want to encourage everyone here to be hopeful and pray more, yours too will come in Jesus name. I have been following this thread a long time but am one of those who only choose to read comments (maybe that will change now) and I must confess you guys are doing a great job. Keep up the good work and we will all laugh at last. God bless you all.

5 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
jiniux:
Glory be to God, I got my offer letter mail this morning 10th August. I was first contacted for an assessment test on July 1st at Walter Carrington and today its all testimony. I want to encourage everyone here to be hopeful and pray more, yours too will come in Jesus name. I have been following this thread a long time but am one of those who only choose to read comments (maybe that will change now) and I must confess you guys are doing a great job. Keep up the good work and we will all laugh at last. God bless you all.

A BIG congratulations to U...

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Voned:
until pre-offer letter comes out but by his grace but I guess I failed the eye test during medicals cos I am short sighted and as a result couldnt read it but I am hopeful

Buh U @least hv a recommeded glasses 4 D defect na? eye defects ar common dt shudn't B a prob...U wl B fine, jst trust GOD...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yemicoal(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
obitee69:

when did you get the documentation mail? shocked
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmmm Stanbic. People that did exco chat on saturday last week yaff received their medical invites. We did since and are still expectant sha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.