Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,730 members, 7,844,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (446667 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 5:51am On Aug 12, 2015
jiniux:

It's within the range of N4m to N5m annually.
Please, How many years banking experience have u got?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Wallade(m): 6:57am On Aug 12, 2015
Hello, is there anyone on this forum that did interview /exco chat for business banker at Abuja ( Area 11, Garki) on June 16, 2015. I want to know if you have progressed to another stage.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mannylex(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2015
benedima1990:

It's good you study the JD sent to you and some frequently asked interview questions but you must practice some customer care application questions. One of which I know will always come out is

How will you handle an angry customer that walk up to you in the bank.

Another is, how will you handle a situation where a customer complained of a technical fault which you know yourself that you don't know much abt and yiur colleagues are also busy attending to other customers

These questions are important for equiry officer interview

Thank me later

Cheers

Thanks a lot... So what would be a good reply to the second question ?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2015
My brothers and sisters, moving forward... Pls you guys should remember in your prayers o with regards to this our Stanbic bank job expectations. A friend (experienced hire) i met on the day of our test July 25th in PH got a call this morning informing him of an interview invite this coming friday 14th o. Pls make una put me for prayers let me get my own invite and not miss this chance of being employed in Stanbic oo, I applied for entry level: Private commercial banking support officer, pls o pls pray for me o as I have been praying for all of us, pls o.

3 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2015
jiniux:

Took the assessment on the 3rd of July at Walter Carrington, had just one interview on the 22nd of July, had medical and documentation mail on 24th and got the proposed renumeration mail on the 6th of August and today I got the offer letter and on boarding forms mail. All for debt recovery officer.
congrats... From the mail,Are u expected to resume in training skul or straight to your work department?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by jiniux(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Please, How many years banking experience have u got?

I have no commercial banking experience, although i have few years of experience in credit and finance.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by jiniux(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2015
Hiploko:
congrats... From the mail,Are u expected to resume in training skul or straight to your work department?

After the induction, straight to work(experience hire)
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by jiniux(m): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2015
stanley102:

May I begin by saying a big congrats to you on your offer mail. Please, I have a few questions I would like you to help me answer:

(a) I intend applying to any of the roles at Stanbic IBTC but I am a fresh graduate without experience, which would you advise I choose?

(b) What's the best method for applying: dropping my CV at a branch or sending it via their email?

(c) If I'm to submit at a branch, can it be at any of their branches or at their regional offices only? Again, will submitting only the CV do or I will need to include a cover letter and my credentials?

(d) I am confused about selecting a location if I am to apply via email; can I choose any state of the federation or just Lagos, Abuja or Portharcourt (cos these are the only cities I see people here talking about)

I would appreciate a prompt response. Thanks.

I will advise you submit your CV at their head office, though they may want to turn you back, just try and get someone to listen to you and help you submit the cv. Before now i had applied on their website countless number of times without any invite, until i was able to submit at their head office.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2015
jiniux:

After the induction, straight to work(experience hire)
ok dear... When is the induction and how long is it to last?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by podada(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2015
There are branches nationwide but u may have to write ur assessment & do interviews in one of the major cities
jiniux:

I will advise you submit your CV at their head office, though they may want to turn you back, just try and get someone to listen to you and help you submit the cv. Before now i had applied on their website countless number of times without any invite, until i was able to submit at their head office.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by jiniux(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2015
Hiploko:
ok dear... When is the induction and how long is it to last?

Available dates for induction are 7th and 21st September 2015. Still unsure when i will be resuming.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2015
jiniux:

Available dates for induction are 7th and 21st September 2015. Still unsure when i will be resuming.
thanks dear
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Harmonyemerald(f): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
Can someone reschedule an interview?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by panaroma: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Guys please I need help..
Just got exco chat invite for personal banker. Please can someone tell me what type of questions I should expect. Also does personal banker involve marketing. Please I need an elaborate information on this. God bless you
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by flowwolf09: 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
jiniux:

how many days is the induction?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
panaroma:
Just got exco chat invite for personal banker. Please can someone tell me what type of questions I should expect. Also does personal banker involve marketing. Please I need an elaborate information on this. God bless you

This question has been answered times without number. Read the job description sent to you and also practice normal interview questions. Goodluck.

I think the job description of a personal banker includes both sales and marketing.

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
uchee:

@onihaxy /Hiploko when u refer to documentation stage are you talking about them asking for submission of credentials and statement of Account etc? cos if that is the case how about my case were at the point of bening invited for my Test at their Lagos Headoffice I was asked to come with all creditials original and photocopy, 12 months bank statement, CV in CBN Format, last 6 months payslip, passport pixs. All of which i provided and got a success email afterwards but am yet to be called for interview since on the 9th of July?

Its experienced hire -business banker

Any info that could help people cos its quite sometime naaa
Please how does the CBN compliant CV look like? I'll really appreciate your response.
cc hiploko, jiniux.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
jiniux:

there should be another induction after 7th and 21st right?.

Stanbic should pls answer me oooo.
7 weeks after medicals, 9 days after recruitment documentation. tired of been a contract staff jaree.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Untouchable15:
Please how does the CBN compliant CV look like? I'll really appreciate your response.
cc hiploko, jiniux.
nothing new. They will give u d format in the mail u will be sent during documentation stage.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by nomsyd(f): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
onihaxy:

7 weeks after medicals, 9 days after recruitment documentation. tired of been a contract staff jaree.

7th and 21st is for September if one misses that then it's Oct.

What position are you considered for and which region.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
nomsyd:

7th and 21st is for September if one misses that then it's Oct.
What position are you considered for and which region.
enquiry officer south west
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
panaroma:

Read the job description given to you.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Suashi83: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
Can I still submit my cv? because this thread topic read STANBIC IBTC currently recruiting. But from you guys discussion it seem you guys have gone far on this process
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Suashi83:
Can I still submit my cv? because this thread topic read STANBIC IBTC currently recruiting. But from you guys discussion it seem you guys have gone far on this process

You can try.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by jiniux(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
onihaxy:

The dates specified to me in the mail i believe is for the month of september, there will be other dates for other month till the mass recruitment process is concluded.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
jiniux:

The dates specified to me in the mail i believe is for the month of september, there will be other dates for other month till the mass recruitment process is concluded.
the venue is Lag shey? Did dey talk abt accomodation and other logistics?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lizzyt92: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hello evryone

@Mannylex, how was your interview.

I was supposed to be interviewed today, cuz I got a call to cum for the interview but he told me he wud send an invite but I didn't get the invite and I didn't go for the interview cos I couldn't get venue and time.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
I got the invite for post of business banker even though i applied for personal banker but i don't have most of the required documents i.e payslip because im a contract staff at my place of work So we arent entitled to those. To make matters worse i cant locate the offer letter for my current job. Im going in with only my cv my statement of salary account and my credentials. GOD PITY ME MAKE THESE PPLE NO PURSUE ME OOO.

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
phazotron:
I got the invite for post of business banker even though i applied for personal banker but i don't have most of the required documents i.e payslip because im a contract staff at my place of work So we arent entitled to those. To make matters worse i cant locate the offer letter for my current job. Im going in with only my cv my statement of salary account and my credentials. GOD PITY ME MAKE THESE PPLE NO PURSUE ME OOO.

Lol...am sure they won't pursue you. Just explain to them.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mannylex(m): 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
lizzyt92:
Hello evryone

@Mannylex, how was your interview.

I was supposed to be interviewed today, cuz I got a call to cum for the interview but he told me he wud send an invite but I didn't get the invite and I didn't go for the interview cos I couldn't get venue and time.

Interview went very well... The interviewers were nice and friendly. It lasted over 25-30 minutes and was quite interactive.

And thanks to benedima1990 for giving me hints also. I was asked the question he dropped here.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lexylexy(m): 12:43am On Aug 13, 2015
Pls those dat had interview dis week on business banking kindly let us know wat to expect. Mine is for later today by 2pm.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Kassidy4luv(m): 4:36am On Aug 13, 2015
Mannylex:

Interview went very well... The interviewers were nice and friendly. It lasted over 25-30 minutes and was quite interactive.

And thanks to benedima1990 for giving me hints also. I was asked the question he dropped here.

Did You get any mail for documentation?

Are you the fair guy @ the extreem, backing the window?

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.