Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID (27127 Views)

Bovi's Mother, Margaret Ugboma Is Dead / Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] / Five Things You Should Know About Wizkid's New Babymama, Diamond Binta (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by umarionation(m): 6:46am On Mar 09, 2015
Hard work really pays #STARBOY is d realest

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by Airforce1(m): 6:47am On Mar 09, 2015
if we dn't speak good of ourselves who will?

Haa

Album Loading...

I can't wait

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by MissEse: 6:49am On Mar 09, 2015
Ehya embarassed

2 Likes

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by temitemi1(m): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2015
So sweet grin grin grin. Proudly naija!

9 Likes

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by Davotee(m): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Yaga. D lord is gud all d time and all d time d lord is gud. Wat!!! Were am i? Is dis fp? So i made it hiya ragain. Its not easy at oll. I dedicate dis 2 seun nd oll. Wen u see me on Fp..... Say wassup wassup. Hardwork payz. And plsss dnt b jaelous because my achievement is for all of us. God bless u and God bless me and God bless NL nd God bless s.o. Thanx.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2015
Hard Work pays..Never seek for the downfall of your brother..Your own time sef day come..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by teemanbastos(m): 7:15am On Mar 09, 2015
sai Buhari

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by biggerboyc(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2015
why GEJ will not win the next election is explain in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc5TOjxtOkE

11 Likes

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by angrybird007: 7:16am On Mar 09, 2015
Am not commenting but those two people above me are ediots

50 Likes

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by holatin(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2015
dats good but na people like black magic, vector,olamide I dey listen to

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by Warlord3000(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2015
Airforce1:

Haa

Album Loading...

I can't wait

Keep loading the album...

At least the thing go come out next century cheesy

21 Likes

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by Just20(f): 7:17am On Mar 09, 2015
Aww so sweet of him... hard work and of course the G-factor (God) pays indeed
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by ShakurM(m): 7:17am On Mar 09, 2015
Wizkid is a legend
Kill ursef

7 Likes

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by joebeckz(m): 7:17am On Mar 09, 2015
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by 400billionman: 7:17am On Mar 09, 2015
Okay

This is a very big business opportunity presented to Whizkid to market his clothing line.

7 Likes

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by encryptjay(m): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2015
Don't worry, Wizzy will send you cash for this stunt grin
Mi Ojuelegba
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 09, 2015
where is Bovi?
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by AmakaDNB(f): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2015
Wizkid is sure loved. So can I go to work now?
OMG, who can give me N50 and take my N1000. These conductors will murder me today.

16 Likes

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 09, 2015
na so me and airforce 1 dey release our album next week, na collabo

3 Likes

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by encryptjay(m): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2015
Warlord3000:

Keep loading the album...

At least the thing go come out next century cheesy

No mind am

2 Likes

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by dharay99: 7:18am On Mar 09, 2015
Airforce1:

Haa

Album Loading...

I can't wait

Ever loading... undecided

3 Likes

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by kenkool(m): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2015
Nice one.

Airforce1 will join you guys soon! grin

4 Likes

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by folabayo1(f): 7:19am On Mar 09, 2015
I totally agree wit u wink
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by lonelydora: 7:19am On Mar 09, 2015
Join him soon
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 09, 2015
Hustle,loyalty,and respect..

God bless my hustle.
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by Jerrygotswagg(m): 7:20am On Mar 09, 2015
That was how I also saw a guy in Germany wearing Jerrygotswagg, I went to him were he got the shirt from, as soon as he saw me , he said he was a fan and he started screaming free beer, when we drink finish to my greatest surprise he asked me to pay

19 Likes

Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by Gariki: 7:20am On Mar 09, 2015
!
That's why we are working hard to make this Africa global shopping mall where u can find everything from Africa
You dont know how the west are searching for us, only that most a times we don't value ourselves.
By the way take a look at what we have to offer because we are look for a team to work with, we got upto 10 members we need more 10 with investment
Come let us build Africa
Click and comfire by yourself
https://www.nairaland.com/2177653/import-export-market-bigest-africa

Also check out here shopsonet.com
Re: You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID by Hash86(m): 7:21am On Mar 09, 2015
Hard work payz...nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie At PDP Presidential Rally In Owerri (Photos) / De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom / Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.