Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaign Picture In 60's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaign Picture In 60's (945 Views)

Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! / Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigns In Style In The 1960s / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaign Picture In 60's by Edunwa302(m): 6:54am On Mar 09, 2015
Zik en his lovely wife

Re: Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaign Picture In 60's by seunfly: 6:57am On Mar 09, 2015
Note the cap of the guy that held table for him.
Re: Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaign Picture In 60's by Edunwa302(m): 7:03am On Mar 09, 2015
seunfly:
Note the cap of the guy that hold table for him.
Wt abt him? Did u no him?
Re: Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaign Picture In 60's by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:00am On Mar 09, 2015
seunfly:
Edunwa302:

Wt abt him? Did u no him?
seunfly:

Edunwa, you should be discerning enough to realize the Seunfly( odd name by the way) was hinting at the ethnicity of both men. Zik was IBO and the man holding the table was/is YORUBA (judging from his cap).
My point? That was when EVERYONE keyed into the "ONE NIGERIA" slogan. That was before the Nigerian-Biafran Civil war. The was when nationalism held sway in our polity. That was before the 'bad blood' came to fore. That was before...*sigh* Nigeria: where/when did we lose her? I wish the the Civil war never occurred. I wish...
Re: Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaign Picture In 60's by Edunwa302(m): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Edunwa, you should be discerning enough to realize the Seunfly( odd name by the way) was hinting at the ethnicity of both men. Zik was IBO and the man holding the table was/is YORUBA (judging from his cap).
My point? That was when EVERYONE keyed into the "ONE NIGERIA" slogan. That was before the Nigerian-Biafran Civil war. The was when nationalism held sway in our polity. That was before the 'bad blood' came to fore. That was before...*sigh* Nigeria: where/when did we lose her? I wish the the Civil war never occurred. I wish...
Very true bro, nice observation
Re: Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaign Picture In 60's by seunfly: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Thank you sir, you got my point.
Today everybody supports each other because of national loots and parsonal pocket, while the real national interest is not genuine, it is obvious no amount of money could make him do what he did that day. That photograph is just a parable which means "we can't stand alone, we all needs each others ( tribal, echnicity and religious) genuine contribution for us to have genuine growth and development" not the prejudice, blackmailing and divisional politics we are practising today.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Says Fashola’s Comment On Robbery Is ‘irresponsible’ / Jonathan May Win Elections By 13% - Research By A Fictitious Research Firm / Where Is FFK And Okupe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.