Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) (32854 Views)

Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) / Ik Ogbonna And Beverly Osu In Sexy Shoot For La Mode Magazine(photos) / IK Ogbonna And Sonia Welcome A Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by Aida13: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2015
What the hell is this rubbish...many naija girls have an even better booty, body and upbringing than any Columbian goldiva abi na gold digger...lmao stewpid naija guy no sense of direction. So what will you gain from this combination?? Anyway good luck to them if truly love is involved.
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by naijaboiy: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
why is she going to maintain u,u b the one to maintain her nw undecided
then who will maintain me if I maintain her? undecided

I be her servant

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

then who will maintain me if I maintain her? undecided

I be her servant
yes!!men will forever b our servant cheesy
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by naijaboiy: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes!!my husband will forever b my servant cheesy
Fixed! smiley
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Fixed! smiley
undecided undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh that cool tho but wait oo i am taller than u grin
i still rock talker girls,so don't feel ontop wink
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2015
Ipledge:
i still rock talker girls,so don't feel ontop wink
cheesy oh ok
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2015
ennyscongy:

Guy how far, I deh go Mexico this weekend. Make we stroll go na??
yea,meet me for jfk then
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy oh ok
how tall are you?
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2015
Ipledge:
yea,meet me for jfk then

Confirm!!! Make I change ma currency into green bills, I dey go musa place. I go holla you
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by lusciouslex: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Interracial seex rocks! IK is living on cloud9. I've to break up this very week. What the hell am I doing?

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 09, 2015
ennyscongy:

Confirm!!! Make I change ma currency into green bills, I dey go musa place. I go holla you
i get some green bills,wey we go use shack kunu for road
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2015
Ipledge:
how tall are you?
i am 5.9
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by Qelvin(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2015
My Igbo brother sabi better thing!

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by blackpanda: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2015
rubbish

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 09, 2015
Ipledge:
i get some green bills,wey we go use shack kunu for road
Ma nigga! Make we add boli join too??
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by Lyrically(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2015
See bae!! Obodorooobodo!

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2015
emusmith:
IK Ogbonna and his pregnant Colombian girlfriend Sonia Morales enjoyed a romantic beach getaway this past weekend in Lagos. She is still as beautiful as can be smiley

Sonia is 6 1/2 months pregnant but she doesn't look it, does she?

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/photos-ik-ogbonna-his-pregnant-bikini.html

This one wey dem dey refer to am as girlfriend at 6 1/2 months pregnant don't think you can pull a "flavour" on her and turn her to a baby mama , she probably has brothers who will pull an "Andreas Escobar" on you , so do the right thing and marry her asap
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by deinmaafie(f): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ipledge:
Gej campaign coordinator
am serious na. will appreciate if u politely answer or ignore
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
deinmaafie:
am serious na. will appreciate if u politely answer or ignore
he is an actor if am not making mistake,but have never watch any of his movies,but have seen lot of pictures of him and his Colombia Olosho
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by sage2(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nigerians are not used to hot girls in bikini on their beaches. I can imagine how these yoruba and igbo boys that invade the beach with their ghetto babes would almost forget what brought them to the beach and turn themselves into onlookers. The last time I took a very hot girl there, it was all eyes on us. I became friends with three big and fun seeking boys who probably want something.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by kunlenkirol(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
The lady is hot!

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
This Girl is Hot!! shocked

How did IK find this chick? cheesy

Me need some cry
They actually met on Instagram.
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by legaxi(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
Who is IK
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by tameera(f): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Beautiful lady!! but quite inappropriate for a pregnant woman..
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by ifekemmie(f): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
Must she goes half naked bf wil no she is hot n beautiful. Anyway, na her body.

Those who love dis can't allow their gf to do dis talkless of wife
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by hakeemfatai217: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
Register for the dangote rural social scheme and enjoy after sales support from dangote group. buy dangote cement at #900 per bag or dangote rice at #6,000...Distributors only. Contact Manager Rural social scheme.
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by mamagee3(f): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
She looks beautiful!!!

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
For wia! Dis guy neva see anytin shocked wen she finish money, dump am, him go know say na Hispanic im jam! He shud learn from JLO tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Slays In Hot Swimsuit (Photo) / My Look If I Were A Man - Toolz / Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.