Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado (6082 Views)

How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by phlemzy: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2015
Desperate party trying to create a false image of the other.
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 09, 2015
After dz election result is announced.... If any youth copper losses his or her life in the north cos of violence... Their blood shall be on all your head.. All those supporting violence, especially the APC goons... The blood of those from last election is still crying out on your head, they will receive vengance... Don't worry..........

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by Trailblazer1(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2015
berem:
Eyaaa! Sorry for their loss o!

grin grin

Next is NTA..
Berem, so you follow them burn AIT too undecided undecided
Waiting for you at NTA

Smh ............ For this fraudulent change by all means
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by sweetwater(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2015
Confirmed

Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by shakazuldadon: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2015
over the last 5 years. fire has burnt down AIT offices in kano and bayelsa.

#info

so what makes this case different...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by kokoA(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2015
berem:
Eyaaa! Sorry for their loss o!

grin grin

Next is NTA..
NTA kwa! shocked That one na waste of fuel naw.. That station is burnt already. grin. @Post: I pray it's not true sha.
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by Blackfire(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2015
can apc/tinubu/buhari endure the interballistic misiles of insults from naija,without sending the demons of decree 2 and 4
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by shakazuldadon: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2015
sweetwater:
Confitmed

thanks
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by shakazuldadon: 10:45am On Mar 09, 2015
phlemzy:
Desperate party trying to create a false image of the other.

MAYBE and MAYBE NOT.
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by fineguy11(m): 10:48am On Mar 09, 2015
Djicemob:
Dumb comment.You mean someone would kill himself to indict his enemy? shocked angry
u're a dumbo,,dont misquote me,,no body said anytin abt killing anyone,,..less dan 24h after the alledged ITV inferno,ait is attacked.....they can only deceive ur kinds,,not me..im still expecting FFK to release a statement on this,blaming APC as usual...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by shakazuldadon: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2015
IsaAbubakar:
buhari is a terrorist

Take it easy brother.
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by Ashleyma77(m): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2015
Trailblazer1:
You guys are pure evil.

Is this your means of achieving the change you preach

*spits on you both*

hey I said Providence.and I wish no one hurt.I attacked the institution and not an human.and I didn't say people should raze buildings.we all know,once its an act of God,no one can change or comprehend.so far no one got hurt,I'm not concerned.
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by Djicemob: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2015
fineguy11:
u're a dumbo,,dont misquote me,,no body said anytin abt killing anyone,,..less dan 24h after the alledged ITV inferno,ait is attacked.....they can only deceive ur kinds,,not me..im still expecting FFK to release a statement on this,blaming APC as usual...
Less than a week after a documentary is released on tinubu,ait is been attacked.How do you reconcile that? You are a cretin to be saying the same thing with me and not realise it.
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by INCREDIBLEGUY: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2015
wen itv burn d next morning chief dan orbih appeared on itv smillinggrin haaaa men... Apc and pdp na decivers...... Who burn itv we nor know... Make we go meet ayelala .. grin men dix is strong eleogidigon....
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by Ashleyma77(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2015
shakazuldadon:

providence?? what then should happen to sahara reporters. Even in advanced countries some TV stations lean albeit slightly to the can did ate they support.
I love your statement."lean slightly...".now do u call what the Nigerian TV stations do slight?.its outrageous.
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2015
Karma is a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 09, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Berem, so you follow them burn AIT too undecided undecided
Waiting for you at NTA

Smh ............ For this fraudulent change by all means
I predicted that AIT will not be spared,but this time with thunder and lightening. Alas,my prediction came true. grin grin

NTA won't be spared too.
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by shakazuldadon: 11:11am On Mar 09, 2015

Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by iluvnaija: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2015
The size of ITV Benin is almost the size of Ogbe stadium. I watched the news on ITV Benin and what I saw burnt is far from what was said in the news.

I have been to ITV studios before and the location of the studio is well secured that you cant go in or come out without being notice. So when d fire broke out did the culprit vanished? There's more to it than meet the eye.

My take is, if they really want to burn the station down the way they want to make is believe it, they would have done it midnight and not when the station was on air.

This incident cannot sway or change my vote. #Ihavedecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by OgologoDimkpa: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2015
IsaAbubakar:
buhari is a terrorist
For sure!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by OgologoDimkpa: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2015
agabasam:
After dz election result is announced.... If any youth copper losses his or her life in the north cos of violence... Their blood shall be on all your head.. All those supporting violence, especially the APC goons... The blood of those from last election is still crying out on your head, they will receive vengance... Don't worry..........
Thief!nubu ooooooo!!!!!
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by shakazuldadon: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
For sure!

such abusive language should not be encouraged.
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by kheart(m): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
Any satAnist dat call tinubu should ve pichure of tinubu committing d act or we ll sue u to ICC.

ITV from edo in south south
AIT from Edo in south south
Gej is from south south.

Conspiracy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by OgologoDimkpa: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
shakazuldadon:

such abusive language should not be encouraged.
Where is the abusive language
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by kheart(m): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
iluvnaija:
The size of ITV Benin is almost the size of Ogbe stadium. I watched the news on ITV Benin and what I saw burnt is far from what was said in the news.

I have been to ITV studios before and the location of the studio is well secured that you cant go in or come out without being notice. So when d fire broke out did the culprit vanished? There's more to it than meet the eye.

My take is, if they really want to burn the station down the way they want to make is believe it, they would have done it midnight and not when the station was on air.

This incident cannot sway or change my vote. #Ihavedecided

Exactly my point, if u burn d TV station during d day. Fire service ll be readily available beside passer by ll contribute deir qouta b4 arrival of d fire service.

I smell conspiracy in all dis cos dey re both from d same state (edo)
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by idu1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
All there lies shall burn on their heads undecided
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by anonimi: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
vedd:
Dividends of propaganda.

When those who set AIT on fire come to get you, everyone will also say dividends of whatever.

Be prepared to REAP what you have sown.
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by abokikhalifa: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
hopilo:
I suspect Tinubu, the leader of the party that will no take negative press or allow freedom of speech. If he was in FG today na lockdown of AIT
Nation newspaper has been leading in negative propaganda against the president, but GEJ tolerate because everyone get the freedom of expression. If GEJ acts this way, many people in nairaland and other social network would have been dead or in jail. If this na the kind change they want to bring, then we r in trouble. This act is bad and condemnable.
bros keep on suspecting ooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ARCON Rejects Tracka Jingle Over "Holding The Government Accountable" Line / Foreign Airlines Decry Decay Of Lagos Airport Facilities / Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.