Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado (5932 Views)

How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
As military dictator, Buhari silenced the press, jailed journalists and killed some. Today, his foot-soldiers are preparing the Evil General for his return, to silence press freedom. Now, they are burning media houses, going against Freedom of Speech.

Who do we chose, a Democrat who signed Freedom of Information Bill to law or a junta terror-loving dictator who is already commanding their APC terror gangs to burn media houses ?

The decision is yours Nigerians. Vote Goodluck not Badluck. Vote Ebele NOT Muhammed(u); Vote Jonathan NOT Buhari; Vote Azikiwe NOT Jan.jaweed

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by danot1030: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
Serve them right. Anyone who is not please with this opinion can go and jump in the fire.
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by shakazuldadon: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
Billyonaire:
As military dictator, Buhari silenced the press, jailed journalists and killed some. Today, his foot-soldiers are preparing the Evil General for his return, to silence press freedom. Now, they are burning media houses, going against Freedom of Speech.

Who do we chose, a Democrat who signed Freedom of Information Bill to law or a junta terror-loving dictator who is already commanding their APC terror gangs to burn media houses ?

The decision is yours Nigerians. Vote Goodluck not Badluck. Vote Ebele NOT Muhammed(u); Vote Jonathan NOT Buhari; Vote Azikiwe NOT Jan.jaweed

Many people believe AIT are biased in their news coverage and dissemination.
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
shakazuldadon:

Many people believe AIT are biased in their news coverage and dissemination.
The documentary was sponsored. You can produce documentary from any studio and take the CD to the media house to be played on your time slot. That's legitimate given our FOI Bill. I think most supporters of APC are toxically ignorant of the facts. Which is the main reason they go out burning media houses. It is wrong, and its anti-democratic, if you ask me.
Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by vedd: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
anonimi:

When those who set AIT on fire come to get you, everyone will also say dividends of whatever.
Be prepared to REAP what you have sown.
Don't take it personal, TANkid.

I prefer a radio/TV station to burn down than for the entire nation to burn down because of its reckless, irresponsible, and hate-filled broadcasting.

I don't expect you to understand this, though.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado by anonimi: 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
vedd:

Don't take it personal, TANkid.

I prefer a radio/TV station to burn down than for the entire nation to burn down because of its reckless, irresponsible, and hate-filled broadcasting.

I don't expect you to understand this, though.

What was "reckless, irresponsible, and hate-filled" about sharing the truth on a public personality?

Why resort to violence and burning people's business when your idol has sued the station to court. Do you think that is sensible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu / Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos / HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.