Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? (19636 Views)

EFCC Ask Nigerians Question And The Feedback Will Shock You / Nigerians Question Journalist For Saying 'Trump Will Call Buhari' / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by ochejoseph(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2015
Yesterday arsonist set Fire to ITV Benin that was after Oshiomole withdrew the station's accreditation and accused it of biased reportage

Today AIT has also gone up in flames in a similar fashion! 

Considering the fact that Tinubu et al are in court seeking a sharp- sharp Judgement  to  ‎stop the airing of a documentary he considered inimical to his political career! 

Is there anything APC is not telling us about the strange flames! 

Nigerians are already asking Questions

31 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by mymadam(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2015
wink Worry not, GEJ is on top of the situation. As usual, a presidential committee will soon be set up. God bless Nigeria.

66 Likes

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by GeneralBosco: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2015
Where is their documentary on Jonathan's useless government??
Where is their documentary on all the corruption cases that have plagued this administration??
Where is their documentary on the recent "Ekitigate" election rigging jointly perpetrated by Jonathan, Fayose, Obanikoro, Gen.Momoh and Uba??
Because of money and selfish reasons they've decided to witch-hunt APC?? Nemesis never even start to catch up with these bias people.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2015
Nemesis caught up with AIT and ITV. The gods are very angry with Dokpesi and Igbinedion grin grin

NTA is next!

92 Likes

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by Gboliwe: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2015
You still asking questions?

APC is a party for heartless touts.
Very wicked set of politicians

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by GeneralBosco: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2015
mymadam:
wink Worry not, GEJ is on top of the situation. A committee will soon be set up. God bless Nigeria.
I hope the committee resolves to admonish AIT to create documentaries on Jonathan's useless government and Obanikoro's Ekitigate grin
We need such documentaries too grin

34 Likes

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by GeneralBosco: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2015
berem:
Nemesis caught up with AIT and ITV. The gods are very angry with Dokpesi and Igbinedion grin grin

NTA is next!
It's quite unfortunate that with a serious issue like the Ekitigate currently being treated with kid-gloves, AIT hasn't deemed it fit to create a documentary on the issue grin

This is pure Nemesis grin

31 Likes

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by ochejoseph(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2015
Bola Tinubu said he was going to court !
I wonder why he now resorting to the FUNSHO WILLIAMS TREATMENT!

All stations must not align with the opposition there is need for Balance!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by dunkem21(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2015
They have started again. ..the hunter and the punter.

#Babanowthatyouareback ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by ola6: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2015
Seun this needs to be on the fp. Nigerians need to know how violent these APC people are

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by MRLINGTON(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2015
Because when u oppose whom the Lord God Himself has blessed

D Holy ghost comes on You

SaiAPC

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2015
GeneralBosco:

It's quite unfortunate that with a serious issue like the Ekitigate currently being treated with kid-gloves, AIT hasn't deemed it fit to create a documentary on the issue grin

This is pure Nemesis grin
don't mind the biased station. They have been supporting an evil government of Jonathan so they should bear the consequences of doing so.

Just as I predicted with my alternate moniker that AIT will be next to go up in flames after ITV's nemesis, it has happened. cheesy

NTA should better repent or else their own nemesis will be worst. angry

22 Likes

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by GeneralBosco: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2015
ola6:
Seun this needs to be on the fp. Nigerians need to know how violent these APC people are
PDP is responsible for this so they can implicate APC grin

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by GeneralBosco: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2015
[s]
Gboliwe:

[/s]
You're more sensible than this. What's your evidence that it's an APC sponsored job?

24 Likes

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by kheart(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Point of correction op, some Igbos and not Nigerians.

In naija here when fire got ur property two things re involve:

First: it might be a test from God
2nd: it is due to d dirty ways u acquire ur money/wealth
Judge for ur self if AIT falls under any of the category.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by kestolove95(m): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
God no dey. Sleep....nevr curse d anointed one like. buhari

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by OgologoDimkpa: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Tell me is this how APCheats tend to govern Nigeria?.
They are always against opposition.
It's been discovered that the two stations burnt so far are anti-THiefn1ubu dynasty?
I'm still expecting TVC/ Radio Continetal to be gutted down by fire and anything fall short of that
Thief1nubu should be held responsible.

Nigerians should wake up cos a vote to APC is a vote to tyranny and anti- freedom of speech.

GEJ till 2019!!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by Zuria(f): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
Could be the work of an overzealous fan...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by itetemi: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
don't mind these guys, they have started with their fake social media induced stories.
they will soon ask apc why nepa took light.
clowns.

pls see link for what started the fire.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fire-guts-ait-studio/

and dokpesi should appreciate the efforts of the Lagos State Fire Service rather than running their silly propagandas

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by GeneralBosco: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
[s]
ochejoseph:
I think Bola Tinubu is giving them the FUNSHO WILLIAMS TREATMENT!
[/s]
Can you please educate us more? Video ? Pictures? Audio? Any evidence will be welcomed...you don't just come up here and start laying accusations as directed by your mind.

The attack on GEJs convoy which was done by PDP so APC would take the blame should make one wary of laying these baseless accusations. This might be a PDP job grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by seunfly: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
Fuel scarcity na APC
Stoning of Gej's convoy in Bauchi na APC
NEPA wet no give light, na APC
Nigerians demanded better things, na APC.
Now AIT on fire na APC also.
It seems APC is the most popular party in Nigeria.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by GeneralBosco: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
itetemi:
don't mind these guys, they have started with their fake social media induced stories.

they will soon ask apc why nepa took light.

clowns
Some weeks ago when the Northern elders warned AIT on the defamatory documentaries they were airing on Buhari, an intelligent APC supporter said that AIT should be careful not because of APC, but because PDP will burn down their Organization so the blame will be on APC.

I think that's what playing out.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by OgologoDimkpa: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
Gboliwe:

APC is a party of tyrants.
An anti-human party, evil and wicked masquerading themselves as a 'change' agent embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by ckmayoca: 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
Una never talk say na APC kill the commissioner wishing buhari death that died. When will APC be accused over that?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by DaGC(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Considering the replies from some of the pro APC supporters above, I can't help but smh Some are actually happy it happened and saying that they deserved it. Another said that Dokpesi should be grateful for the fire and rescue team as if he doesn't pay taxes.
This is a private firm. They air sponsored articles to generate revenue. If what they showed was false, sue them to court!!!. But make sure you have proof to substantiate your claims. I think the opposition should sponsor a documentary about the corruption of GEJ too and air it on some stations abi GEJ no corrupt as they always allege. undecided

As for AIT and the fire, I'm pretty sure they are insured.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by OgologoDimkpa: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
berem:
don't mind the biased station. They have been supporting an evil government of Jonathan so they should bear the consequences of doing so.

Just as I predicted with my alternate moniker that AIT will be next to go up in flames after ITV's nemesis, it has happened. cheesy

NTA should better repent or else their own nemesis will be worst. angry
So you're happy your party carried out the arson?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by itetemi: 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Some weeks ago when the Northern elders warned AIT on the defamatory documentaries they were airing on Buhari, an intelligent APC supporter said that AIT should be careful not because of APC, but because PDP will burn down their Organization so the blame will be on APC.

I think that's what playing out.

the fire started in the studio due to negligence and has even been taken care of.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by OgologoDimkpa: 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
itetemi:

the fire started in the studio due to negligence and has even been taken care of.
Tell it to the winds?
Someone is aggrieved and offended for exposing his ill-gotten wealth to the world embarassed
We all know the truth embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by omenka(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nigerians should go and read the history of the Third Reich and Hitler's ascendency to power then they would understand why what is happening is happening.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by itetemi: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

Tell it to the winds?
Someone is aggrieved for exposing his ill-gotten wealth to the world embarassed

the fire started at 9.30am in the tv studio arena and has since been put off.pls any contrary information, pls tell us
Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by mymadam(m): 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
DaGC:
Considering the replies from some of the pro APC supporters above, I can't help but smh

As for AIT, I'm pretty sure they are insured.

You've probably hit the nail on the head.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: To make quick cash (US dollars?) with a little confusion in the polity, simply, "set your business on fire... claim insurance AND the financial goodwill of an extravagant ...". Does this sound familiar? God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? by omenka(m): 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
I can see one mumu calling on their twitter warlord AyeDee even though he's been proven to be a witless wimp yesterday and still reeling from the uppercuts he was given yesterday during the debate.

I pretty much doubt he'd make any appearance anywhere until he's assured that "guy" who cut him to size ysterday is not lurking anywhere nearby. grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) / Gunmen Attack Ekori Police Station In Cross River / Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.