Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,747 members, 7,834,510 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? (2609 Views)

Senate Slashes Number Of TV Stations Covering Plenaries / Army Recall Of Dismissed Solders: Buhari And APC Setting Dangerous Precedent / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by Walelavender(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Op how true is your assertion? What evidence(s) do you have? This hearsay isn't good for the polity,it heats it up. A maxim says~' You strive to make more friends in life,not enemies'. As much as I have heard of several incidences that have happened in some AIT stations in the past, we wouldn't conclude this one isn't one of such, but if not,let it be investigated. # God save Nigeria
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by felifeli: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
clevvermind:
apc thugs set ITV on fire yesterday and today it was AIT. is this the way they want to start the change?why are they so desperate to get into power at all cost? why can't they stop the violence and killings which buhari their master started? why are apc supporters so wicked and evil minded? why are they so intolerant and cruel? may God save Nigeria from them.
those behind this wicked acts must go to jail when Jonathan is re-elected.
[size=18pt]
Better be careful or they will come and set your house on fire too , and ra.pe your wife and your dog. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by VANHELLSING: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
This shouldn't be a surprise to any sane lagosians, this is APC modus-operandi, whenever they want to take over any market or building in lagos, they just set it on fire & subsequently seal & take over the place.

APC as a party has proven to be evil, anti popular opinions & averse to criticism.
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by gebest: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
Keep quiet is holy ghost fire that is dealing with them.
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by clevvermind(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
GeneralBosco:

We all thought APC was responsible for the attack on GEJs convoy the other time but the truth was revealed that it was instead a PDP job to blackmail APC. Until you can bring to the table credible evidences to back your claims, your assertions remain baseless and pointless.
don't worry. soon, buhari, tinubu, amaechi and other apc evil men will find themselves behind bars. i assure you this. Jonathan should be re-elected first. you will know if it was a blackmail then.
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by Olaolufred(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Fire guts AIT studio[/size]

March 9, 2015 by Samson Folarin 142 Comments

Tragedy was averted on Monday morning after fire engulfed the studio of the African Independent Television, Lagos State.

Our correspondent learnt that the fire started at 9am after an air conditioner in the studio was affected by high voltage electricity.

Men of the Lagos State Fire Service from Agege, Ikeja and Alausa divisions were said to have been mobilised to the scene around 9.30am in three water trucks.

Director of Fire Service, Rasak Fadipe, said his men arrived the scene 15 minutes after it got a call.

He said it took another 15 minutes to put out the fire.

He said, “The fire was caused by high voltage. We arrived at the scene at 9.30am and we spent about 15 minutes for active firefighting operations.

“Only the AC was badly damaged as we were able to curtail the spread of the fire. The management of the station had also combatted it and they must be commended for having all the fire equipment.”

Fadipe advised residents of the state to be safety conscious, adding that, although the harmattan period was over, the atmosphere is now warm which could also support fire.
[/b]
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by GeneralBosco: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
clevvermind:
don't worry. soon, buhari, tinubu, amaechi and other apc evil men will find themselves behind bars. i assure you this. Jonathan should be re-elected first. you will know if it was a blackmail then.
Do you even know what you're talking about? Some of you PDP supporters reason in mysterious ways.
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by clevvermind(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
felifeli:

[size=18pt]
Better be careful or they will come and set your house on fire too , and ra.pe your wife and your dog. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size][size=8pt][/size]
gringrin please, start fasting for me now. i don't want those evil beast to come after me o. those apc thugs are not humans at all. blood thirsty beast they are. please start praying for me now. nobody wants to encounter those evil men working for buhari and tinubu.
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
clevvermind:
stop calling names. it's making you look childish.

tell me, who set ITV and AIT on fire if not apc thugs sent by their master?
Dullmind,

There you have it:

https://www.nairaland.com/2187029/ait-fire-not-caused-sabotage#31454036
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by ManMountain(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
clevvermind:
gringrin please, start fasting for me now. i don't want those evil beast to come after me o. those apc thugs are not humans at all. blood thirsty beast they are. please start praying for me now. nobody wants to encounter those evil men working for buhari and tinubu.
Fool, you are no longer going to revenge, bloody nobody like threatening to revenge on faceless forum grin grin
you and temitemi1 were sewn from the same mumu cloth. cheesy
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by clevvermind(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
ManMountain:

Fool, you are no longer going to revenge, bloody nobody like threatening to revenge on faceless forum grin grin
you and temitemi1 were sewn from the same mumu cloth. cheesy
it is not over yet. we will still do what we intend to do.
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by clevvermind(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Dullmind,

There you have it:

https://www.nairaland.com/2187029/ait-fire-not-caused-sabotage#31454036
this news must be apc handiwork? they are very
desperate humans. the real news would soon
come out.
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
As head of military junta, Buhari jailed journalists, and closed media houses. It is their stock in trade. Very shameful bunch of pampers-wearing illiterates that cant even brush their mouths.
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by eminikansoso(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
clevvermind:
exactly. they are following the example of their master buhari.
owo ti ogede ba gbe, ori arare ni fi na
elulu ton fa ojo, ori arare ni ofa ojo le
ti arigisegi base aimaye igi ninu igbo, ori arare ni fi ru
Last bullet
Alakan toni oun sewa kolori
Opolo toni oun sewa koniru
Adan toni oun sewa toba bere koleyagbe
Ori idobale ni alangba nkule

Oya
oso ni operi Buhari nibi
koku si ori idobale ori idobale ni alangba kole
awon PDP lonperi Buhari nibi
ki won okun sori idobale ori idobale ni alangba kole

1 Like

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by clevvermind(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Do you even know what you're talking about? Some of you PDP supporters reason in mysterious ways.
abeg pack well jor.
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by felifeli: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
eminikansoso:

owo ti ogede ba gbe, ori arare ni fi na
elulu ton fa ojo, ori arare ni ofa ojo le
ti arigisegi base aimaye igi ninu igbo, ori arare ni fi ru
Last bullet
Alakan toni oun sewa kolori
Opolo toni oun sewa koniru
Adan toni oun sewa toba bere koleyagbe
Ori idobale ni alangba nkule

Oya
oso ni operi Buhari nibi
koku si ori idobale ori idobale ni alangba kole
awon PDP lonperi Buhari nibi
ki won okun sori idobale ori idobale ni alangba kole

Kontri don spoil. Since when do they start admitting Babalawo into online forums. SMH
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by Olaolufred(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
felifeli:

Kontri don spoil. Since when do they start admitting Babalawo into online forums. SMH

No uncle.

If I am free to support my point with Bible quote or view,

Muslims and Traditionalists should be free to do same.

If country spoil just because someone express what he believes,

Then you may be as intolerant at a mild level than Boko Haram.
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by 7lives: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dokpesi himself will soon go up in flames, daarsat investors will soon be reaching for his jugular.
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by felifeli: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Olaolufred:

No uncle.

If I am free to support my point with Bible quote or view,

Muslims and Traditionalists should be free to do same.

If country spoil just because someone express what he believes,

Then you may be as intolerant at a mild level than Boko Haram.

Ok go on soun....nothing spoil . Don't go and join APC o. Ya life don finish be dat. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - / Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! / What Will You Do If Your Sister Dresses Like This To Church???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.