Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Let Me Build A Bulk SMS Website For You FREE!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Me Build A Bulk SMS Website For You FREE!!! (923 Views)

I'll Give You Free Wordpress Theme (free) / [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help / How To Create A Bulk SMS Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Build A Bulk SMS Website For You FREE!!! by CreativeWeb(m): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
If you have always desired to start a bulk sms business, but you dont know how and where to start, I am here to guide you.

I am available to craft a professional and responsive bulk sms website for you for FREE!!!

I have setup my own bulk sms business and it's running smoothly. I now have spare time and I want to use it to set you on your path to success.

I now make cool #150k per month. It's small, but am progressing. If you dedicate yourself to market your business and get 10 mega users (big churches, ecommerce companies, big schools) that will be buying at least 100,000 sms units each per month, then that will be 1 million sms units multiplied by say 20kobo (your gain), that is 200k per month.

These are what I can do for you:
* Design the website to stand out.
* Install the bulk sms component and configure it.
* Give you some marketing tips.

These are what you will do:
* Register and host a domain.
* Buy the bulk sms component.
* Use my bulk sms gateway API.
Re: Let Me Build A Bulk SMS Website For You FREE!!! by shaddi(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
So what's the way forward
Re: Let Me Build A Bulk SMS Website For You FREE!!! by CreativeWeb(m): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
shaddi:
So what's the way forward

Register and host a domain. I recommend you use www.siteground.com. If you want to use another, no issues. Then send me the cpanel details.
Re: Let Me Build A Bulk SMS Website For You FREE!!! by thomasina: 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Yea..what's d way forward. We are interested. Hope dis awoof no go run belle?...
Re: Let Me Build A Bulk SMS Website For You FREE!!! by CreativeWeb(m): 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
@thomasina, I have answered your question. Read up pls.
Re: Let Me Build A Bulk SMS Website For You FREE!!! by CreativeWeb(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
I will also give you a highly creative designed handbill templates that you can edit and print. I designed 10 handbills and printed 80,000 copies (8000 copies each) and used them to advertise my bulk sms business.

I can also help you register a business name with CAC and then assist you open a corporate account with Firstbank and GTbank. I have discovered that it's unprofessional using a bank account wit your name (personal account) to do business. People tend to be afraid paying into such account. Business should be strictly business.
Re: Let Me Build A Bulk SMS Website For You FREE!!! by wisdom4abc(m): 12:15am On Mar 10, 2015
I need more info, am interested
Re: Let Me Build A Bulk SMS Website For You FREE!!! by CreativeWeb(m): 4:27am On Mar 10, 2015
@wisdom4abc, what info do you need? Ask your questions here. Thanks.
Re: Let Me Build A Bulk SMS Website For You FREE!!! by RothmasPop: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2015
After you must have set-up all that for free,how much would the rest stuff cost me? Apart from publicity....just the basic things that would make me get started...
Re: Let Me Build A Bulk SMS Website For You FREE!!! by CreativeWeb(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
@RothmasPop, after the portal is setup, you simply buy sms units and start marketing and selling.
Re: Let Me Build A Bulk SMS Website For You FREE!!! by RothmasPop: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
CreativeWeb:
@RothmasPop, after the portal is setup, you simply buy sms units and start marketing and selling.
Okay Since the portal would be set up for free by you,meaning you wont be collecting anything at all....so how much do i buy the Units?
Re: Let Me Build A Bulk SMS Website For You FREE!!! by CreativeWeb(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
@RothmasPop, it seems you want to contact me. Pls use: creativewebng@gmail.com

You will buy as cheap as #1.30kobo per sms to all gsm networks and you sell between #1.60kobo and #1.80kobo.

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense In Dollar instead of Naira? / Please Help Blogger Mapping Error Pls Enter / Urgent Need Of A Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.