Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

2015 Presidential Election, The Story So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidential Election, The Story So Far (895 Views)

Ndigbo And 2015 Election: The Correctness Of A Mistake / ... / Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election, The Story So Far by windowxp5(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Have you for once carefully sat down and analyse the speeches made by our incumbent President?
I won't bother to ask about that of FFK, Dukpe and co.

The last time i heard the president, his talks were[b] full[/b] of " I WILL ", no wonder Amaechi calls him "President i will do" and to prove he's not a bastard, he went to Rivers state and proclaim to the people "My people, i know i have not done anything for you, i will do in my second term"

trailing from the start of his campaign, he started with a video release where he was likened to the likes of Dr. martins Luther king, Obama, Mandela and Lee Kuan Yew but i will tell the truth, if Jonathan is aiming to be like those men here in Nigeria in terms of transformation and good governance which is mission impossible, then he has to be coronated. (We know what coronation means, until death do him path)
Though, He has not really sat on the presidential seat for more than four years now doing nothing; but he has sat more and do less.

Suddenly just like film, an opposition made up of merge parties confronts him on why he should remain there for another four years. Mr. President and his numerous advisers, handlers and busy bodies derailed from telling Nigerians what is physible and obtainable, maximizing the little project Mr. president has managed to do excluding the money/treasures that have been looted under his govt. they focused more on propaganda, personality attacks and image demoralizing.

They have so far produced and air two baseless documentary, constant calling for show of certificate, remembering a long bereaved man the death of his love ones and also wishing him death just because we must remain in power. And i ask myself, all things been equal, after 2019, won’t you still leave

I have watch many of his campaign, Mr. President has never hit the nail on the head. His media handlers will keep using another mans' big project in other countries to promote a smaller one either be done or promise to be done in Nigeria. They instigated the protest as Chatham House and surprising, the protesters placards were full of attacking words no one indicated (" I HAVE DONE, i will keep doing, AM READY TO DO MORE etc"wink, yet few hours late, we were made to believe the opposition masterminded it.

Fast forward to yesterday’s supporters’ debate on Channels TV, we saw the same thing happening at the end, infact from beginning of the show, attacks, attacks and attacks. No single selling point. Meanwhile, am still waiting for FFK to come out and say, opposition stage managed the show and paid their loyal supporter Murktar a huge amount of dollars.

All am out here to say in a nut shell, many Nigerians are tired and many still have the strength for another four years snail movement.
Give us a free and fair election, let the people's wish translate into voting for their preferred candidate and let the one with the highest vote take over the precious ASO ROCK!!!
BAD GOVT. WILL BE BAD FOR FEW, GOOD GOVT. WILL BE GOOD FOR ALL. peace.

From a concerned Nigerian.

Re: 2015 Presidential Election, The Story So Far by kestolove95(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Gej aka...I will do president, grin

(1) (Reply)

While Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Billion Naira Pipeline Contracts / I Met A Northern Old Man In Netherlands / RSVP Buhari’s Retirement Party Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.