Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

My Relationship With A Married Pastor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Relationship With A Married Pastor (13932 Views)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Photos Of Married Pastor Arrested For Sleeping With Teenager, Her Mother And Aun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Seun(m): 6:04am On Sep 07, 2006
"he says that I am connected to his anointing and I believe it"

This is called Infidelity Anointing TM! cheesy
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by dennylove(m): 6:32am On Sep 07, 2006
SEUN,no be lie,na real infidelity annointing,na waooo, pastors,nowaday we no even know the ones wey GOD dey use,ANNOINTING KOO, ANNOINTED NI, :'well'GOD 2 dey MERCYFUL, SHAAAAAAAAAAA lipsrsealed
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Chxta(m): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2006
Dat na y I no be God, bekos I 4 don cari machis set dem 2 4 hell faya!
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Oracle(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2006
You are not a child, even if you were you would be able to differentiate right from wrong and know that what you're doing is wrong.

So you can continue to stay under his anointing and perish
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by leketoye(m): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2006
Hmm , What can i say?? I tire.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by bimmy: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]
Nameless,

i really feel for you and i want to join the others to tell you that the love of man is temporal but that of Jesus is eternal and unconditional.
if you really set your mind on the things of God as the bible as said that we should present our bodies as a living sacrifice you will be able to suppress your desire to be touched.
it is not very easy but renew your mind daily by dwelling in the word of God and the Lord will give you the grace.
the bible says that shall we continue in sin and expect grace to abound ( God forbid)
in due season just like HE did for Adam your mate will find you
Goodluck
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by shockreaction(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2006
L O L.

Now, that's a funny story.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by lizzy93(f): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2006
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]look nameless i know how u feel but i'll advice u to try as much as possible to get away 4rm d pastor if possible d church cos i u decide to stay away 4rm d pastor n u are still in dat church men it will be very difficult 4 u.i know how it is wen u feel u r not loved or rather wen u feel u r not loved but pls kip searching ull definitely find som1 u really loves u not som1 dat is takin advantage of u all d name dat he protectin u n drawing u closer to God.i assure u u wont go to hell only if u ask God 4 4givenessn turn away 4rm ur sinful ways dats all.pls ok b4 its too late. d ball is now in ur court.wish u d best of luck
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by njidexy(f): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2006
hi,

i dont like gossip or tarnishing someones image but all i will tell u is that you should know that the pastor is someones husband no matter how u put it,u should have taken him as a friend dont ever go somewhere with him alone b/c u know he is human,that has feelings.

aitogether,all hope is not lost u are not under condemnation,leave him tell him that what u are doing is a sin ,ask god for forgiveness if possible leave the church or if u want to stay make sure u stay away from pastor cos it is wrong.

get a friend that is single for urself ,try to live without fornication,mix up and u will not be so lonely again.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by SEWENSKY(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2006
(he also doesn't allow me to date,or have boyfriends)What on earth does that mean? You said he is a man of God and he is Fasting and praying with you (Kisses and fingers inclusive). Nameless abeg i dont know you from Adams but i think i love you more than the so called man of God does. Please run for your dear life before God descends on you both. The man is a man of Devil and not God's.

I want you to be smart about this,i can also come under the same disguise and get what i want from you and dump you at the end of the day. HE IS JUST WASTING YOUR TIME PLEASE MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND FORGET ABOUT THE DEVIL.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by doubletree(f): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2006
is this real or a joke!!!!
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Kajiang02(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2006
the mistake u made ws getin urself so close 2 hm
Even pastors body no b firewood
or is d guy nt a true pastor, i.e One of those pastors of d nowadays money costal churches existing @ every corner,
u said d guy is in his twenties.and managing dis church as d pastor
rememba dis guy stil has d youth spirit in him, and maybe all thru his late teens until he met his wife, he neva flexed or had gud times cos he ws grooming himself 4 his ministry so its nw tellin on him,
Stop seeing him and if possible,find urself a gud church, preferable a catholic church around u b4 u become nt only a blessing 2 his ministry alone bt ALSO HIS BALLZ
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by nico(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2006
@Nameless
Did he preached on mount Hebrew before he kissed you or after?
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by scribe(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2006
@Nameless
Forgive me if I sound too harsh. But I must say that you are not been real to yourself. As an adult, you need to sit down and ask yourself some important questions.

1. If I were the pastor wife, how will I feel about what is happening?

2. If I were the pastor wife, what will I pray that God should do to the lady that is trying to break my home?

NOTE: I assume the wife loves the man, so she will heap all the blame for the illicit affair on you. You will be labeled the seducer. You can be sure that the congregation will call you a Delilah when the secret comes into the open.

3. When this affair is exposed (be sure that the devil is just waiting for the most appropriate time, when the damage will be greater), will I still be able to call this church my church?

4. Will the pastor still be able to show loving-kindness after the scandal?

If you sincerely answer those questions, it is most likely that you will be convinced that you have no option than to leave the pastor, the church and the congregation immediately.

I must let you know that your story is not strange at all. It happens from one generation to another. It is the same trick, the same strategy and the same result. It is the Devil trying to destroy your destiny.

Pouring aconium on the "pastor" does not change the fact that he is enticing you to sin with him. That he is called a pastor and he has done many good things will not change the judgement of God on sexual sin.

From your writings, it is obvious that you are well educated enough to read your Bible without assistance. There are too many stories that are recorded in the bible about WAYS THAT SEEMS RIGHT BUT ENDED UP IN DESTRUCTION.
You said in your writing that you have a job. So it is assumed that you can take care of yourself financially.
You said that you have given your life to Christ, so we can assume that you understand what it means to have God as your Father.

What else are you looking for? You need to shift your focus away from yourself, and very soon you will be surrounded with so many people who truly love you because you are a child of God, not because of what they can get from you.
If you sincerely, go out of your way to look for little girls that are suffering around you and you try to comfort them, you will be surprise that soon you will have too many friends than you can possibly cope with.

Please, be reminded that the flesh loves being indulged. The flesh loves sympathy. It sounds more nice telling you that you have been victimized. You have been taken advantage of. But of what benefit are all those comment if you end up in destruction.
With your education, you have no excuse for allowing anybody, no matter what he/she claim to be to brainwash you into doing what you KNOW deep down is WRONG. The bible say that our God is HOLY. So they that must worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in truth.

If you read through all the comment. Not a single person has written that the affair you're having is a GOOD thing. So I wonder what you think God's judgement will be like if you continue.

If you need more counsel, I will advise you do the following:

Open a new Yahoo or Hotmail E-mail account. Put it in your next post. That will enable well meaning people to establish correspondents with you. I am very sure that sincere children of God (daughters of Zion) that are females like yourself will have so much good counsel to offer. Some might even go as far as making physical contact with you.

Finally, I will love to say, cheer-up. You are beloved to God. He calls you the apple of His eyes. So don't sell yourself to the devil. For you were bought with the precious blood of the Lamb.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by candylips(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2006
this is double wahala for dead body
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by saintchux(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2006
Seun:

tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you what you are doing is equivalent to those people that goes to India to manufacure ampicilin with milk inside it as drug. You are making a man of God powerless. thereby making those who go to him for anointing and healing to get fake healing and fake anointing. While NAFDAC is after those people. Gate of HELL will be after you if you do not repent now.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by saintchux(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2006
Seun:

tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know that what you are doing is equivalent to those people that goes to India to manufacture ampicilin with milk inside it as drug. You are making a man of God powerless. thereby making those who go to him for anointing and healing to get fake healing and fake anointing. While NAFDAC is after those people that manufacture fake drugs. Gate of HELL will be after you if you do not repent now.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by twinkledew(f): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2006
I don't want to Judge.
If u say he brought Christ to u i will say yes but what u described on here (foul play, ) is wrong. shocked. i know the body is weak. i don't want to say that he is a Pastor so he has to be perfect no but he shld not be doing stuffs like that.
You shld ask yourself that if a pastor is acting like this something must be wrong.
I was blown away that a man of God like me

seriously i a dump founded. i am sure that u are a pretty intelligent Lady. you are loved by God and any man of God that sees u will Love u (Agape love) but it does not have to be related to sexual thingy. u shld prbly ask God to forgive u and do not see the dude (Pastor) again. The God i serve is a loving God that Listens and forgives. I am sure God is saying come back home, the direction u r going now is wrong. the man of God u r seeing will not take u to heaven.  undecided
U said u r saved. do u think what u r doing is right?
If u answer yes i will advise u to change ur church. prbly ur pastor was preaching the wrong thing.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by twinkledew(f): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2006
Quote from Scribe
Open a new Yahoo or Hotmail E-mail account. Put it in your next post.

I think u shld consider the dude's advice
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Beautygyal(f): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2006
Don't worry nameless every sin are equal in the eyes of God. and we are all sinners, try and talk to him about wat has happened and tell him how you feel, if he still does'nt listen, the best thing i advice you to do is tell his wife, you mite think im dumb or i'm not feelin you but if the church finds out then all fingers will be pointed at you. Tell her what happened from A to Z and tell her how you feel also tell her wat ur afraid of. The most important thing you need to do is go to the lord your God in prayers and talk to him repent and ask him what you should do, but once you do it, do not return to your sins. Every human beings on this earth have sinned, and yours is not the worst i hope everything works out right for you. Remember that god will never leave nor forsake u no matter what you have done. Love you, stay bless and i'll be prayin for you.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by yetimama(f): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2006
I am scared of being alone again.

nameless, U SAID U DONT WANT TO BE ALONE i PRAY very soon you'll not only be alone, BUT FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

i understand your story very well, and i also took my time to read everybody's comment, this is because i have being in ur shoes before.

To tell you the truth 'dont 4get the the pastor is a man and like i always tell people that cares to listen - all men i.e flesh have been configured to fail. i can tell you outrightly that even ur pastor has really tried i.e in spite of ur availability and vulnerability he is still at the touching and petting/ kissing stage and not at the MAIN STAGE despite the time frame btw wen u first stated and now. the truth of the matter is that he is also trying hard to fight the temptation, the more he sees u the more difficult it is for him to control his emotions. the singular solution to the challenge you both have is to SIMPLY DISTANCE URSELF FROM HIM.

I understand that u dont want to leave ur church because of ur love for the church but the bible says FLEE FROM EVERY APPEARANCES OF EVIL. Be wise, ask God for direction, focus with all ur strength on how to make heaven and i tell u when u see SIN coming with all it's delicacies u will run with the speed of light. I wish u all the best in life.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by ten(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2006
INTRESTING'  nameless,i would want to believe that you are very wrong,dating a married man,put yourself in his wife's shoes .how would you feel if you get to know your spouse is having an affair, GIRL. get your acts together , about the congregation. HEY , you had better leave, at least take a break from there, and when you feel your able to go back to the congregation with out you feeling "THE FEELINGS" for you claimed pastor. hey be guided. and note, time waits for no man especially a lady , how old are you ?
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by sholatech(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2006
Is your paster Rev. King?
Or do you belong to a similar church?
The best thing for you is to change church
There are several bible believing churches amd Mr. right very very plenty!
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by sosa08(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2006
Nice story, could u tell us what u are thinking about? i guess the issue is clear, u are in trouble(physically and spiritually). With God and with His "Wife"
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by donmayor(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2006
Nice story, I don't think it would sell, We've watched it in a lot of home videos in Nigeria.
Analyzing ur story, if it is true, it is clear that you don't know what you are doing or u r under bewitchment shocked, Ur so called pastor is married and took you to swim and u go to his house and he has kissed u and u r saying u love ur congregation because thats where u think u have family or sumthing like dat? You claim he brought u to Christ? You are not in Christ if you see nothing wrong in engagin in dis kind thing. I'm judging o, you people can shout all u want. No be soft talk go correct this kind madness. Someone should drag u by the ears and talk to u. I don't think you are a small girl so I believe you should know it's wrong although that depends on what your "pastor" has taught you.
It is so sad that many enjoy making idols out of men of God and whatever these men of God tell them is law. Just hope(not pray) say the pastor wife no dey pray fall down and die prayers.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by babadee(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2006
hell awaits thee both!
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by pssword: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2006
@saintchux
You are making a man of God powerless.

So O' now it's the girl's fault abi? Nothing to do with his plucky baba!! Truth be told, the guy is taking advantage of girl via emotional blackmail, fear of being alone etc. etc, What's probably happening is that whenever he falls out with his wife or feeling riske, he uses the girl as his shock absorber, which could explain he infrequent tasters :-)
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by mustafar1: 6:24am On Sep 08, 2006
since my posts on topics like this cannot be without telling the truth, and since the truth to admin come accross to him as being harsh i'll just shut my mouth up.

i would have said somn to this thread but if i do mr nimda(admin) would delete it saying i am dashing out harsh words to members. i'll jsut sit and look and let she-pocrite cum pastor lover or should i say he-pocrite cum fornicator slash evil genious (pastor) make herself feel better by claiming to be born again yet messing around with her marrried pastor.

i'll advice u to go visit him tonight, imma hook u up with a nice piece of night dress from ASIRI VICTORIA (victoria secret) or better still fredricks of hollywood. since u said u havent been touched in a minute, body no be firewood o. u need to get bleeped by ur pastor ASAP since he has kept u away from having feeling from other guys and his touching and fingering made u cum quicker than u thot u could. Bleep him and be happy with urself and ur pastor. at least u are not telling him to leave his wife for u.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by En1gmat1c: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2006
I love this pastor guy, for real, talk about having your cake and eating it at the same time. Imagine how many low self esteem young women hang around churches waiting and wanting to be exploited by these so called men of God.

Not only do they get rich of these so called flock, they get thier 'congo shined' too, where most guys have to pay to get thiers shined.

I've not met anyone in a relationship they don't one to be in. People make justifications for themselves on why they remain in a dodgy relationship because deep down they know they can't live without it, regardless of how abusive and unproductive it is.

So I say to madam, if paddles your boat, then keep sailing and to oga pastor - rock that boat, you are performing a service to the community, imagine how miserable some of these women will be without your special attention.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by twinkledew(f): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2006
roll eyes.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by dremoney(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2006
wow!!!!!!I NEVA KNEW NAIRALANDERS CAN BE DIS XCITED AND BOTHERD BOUT THIS RUBBISH STORY.AIBEIT,ITS NOT N NEVA WIL B REAL, ITS ONLY TO TK UR TIME GUYZZZZZ.

STOP UR REPLIES PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.OW CAN SMONE CLAIM TO BE IN LOVE WIT A PASTOR U KW IS MARRIED N DNT WANT TO LEAVE D CHURCH, CONTINUE UR TRIPS JARE(NONAME ABI WETIN U CALL URSELF)UR YATCH GO SOON OPEN.U N ARMED ROBBER NA D SAME THING, NONSENSE
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Aggressa(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2006
My Dear Nameless,
Majority of those who responded to your call for help have been unfair, harsh, ignorant, judgemental and some have been outrightly stupid. However, a few have shown concern. I read through all and, if this story is true, then it's likely you are more confused, feel condemned than before you sent it. DO NOT BE AFRAID!! Your decision to cry for help is the best you have taken in this situation and your problem has been shared and 75% solved.
I can assure you, this is going to be a painful experience for you but you will come through if you are really determined. Reading your post, I can easily profile you: most likely you are in your late teens or early twenties, most likely deviod of a happy and stable home or upbringing because of divorce by parents or whatever, most likely an individual who does not see anything good in herself, low self esteem, somebody who likes to please everybody, wants people to love you in otehr to feel the empty void in your inner mind that is why you always want to please people. In other words, you are an emotional orphan.
You definitely are a vulnerable lady and you've been taken advantage of. However, there is a way out for you. Devil will seek to condemn you in your mind that you are worthless and he is using some of those who replied to your mail, they are calling you all sorts of name; housebreaker, annointing stealer, making a pastor weak etc. To all of them, "let him or her who has no sin throw the first or next stone at her" I had been were you are and it is painful.
KNOW THIS AS A FACT: JESUS CHRIST IS SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH YOU!! Nothing can change that love, only one person can, YOU Dear Miss Nameless. Accept it and do the following (know that I will immediately pray for you now after sending this mail).
1) Ask God for forgiveness of this sin, and repent. He is just and able to forgive and forget our sins.
2) FORGIVE the Pastor, Yes! forgive him. Most of us think of pastors as superhuman being. They are human being with emotion and potential for failings too. Pray for him and tell him, you have forgiven him about what has happened and you want him to forgive you too.
3) Tell the pastor to confess to his wife and ask her for forgiveness, and then you must do the same, ask the wife for forgiveness.She opened her hands of love to you, but you made this mistake. Yes, you were not raped, understand that and stop saying you did not have sex with the pastor. What you've done is SEX pure and simple. If he can do this, there is no need for you to leave and go to another church because it seems as if you love the church. However, if he refuses, then pack you emotional bag and leave and find another church. If he refuses, know that it is left to him, his wife, his congregation and the BIG GOD. He is All Knowing God, who sees in secret and rewards us openly.
4) If you can do as advised, you will overcome a big emotional battle, you will become stronger, more matured and you will help the man of God and help yourself.
5) If you refuse, then know that you will feel condemned for ever, in this life and thereafter because you have refused to take advantage of the free love of God available to us through the blood of Jesus Christ. Forget about going to hell, the reall Hell will be in your mind or heart because you will always condemn yourself. In fact you can eventually become emotionless and eventually feel no guilt about ruining peoples home simply if it will make you feel good or take care of soem certain need. PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE, you have done the biggest thing which is coming out in the open, now the rest is up to you. Unless, you are enjoiying the relationship which I dont think so.
God loves you.
To the rest of us, again I say:" Let him or her who has never sinned before, throw the first/next stone at Nameless."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between SOUL & SPIRIT? / Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? / What Is The Difference Between A Tithe, An Offering And A Seed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.