Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

My Relationship With A Married Pastor - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Relationship With A Married Pastor (13927 Views)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Photos Of Married Pastor Arrested For Sleeping With Teenager, Her Mother And Aun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Greatpeter(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2006
Huh this is hot!
Ok to respond to your question, you and the pastor are both wrong.
Ok?
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by candylips(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2006
whatever
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by omogenikky(f): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2006
nice STORY!
There are so many inconsistencies in this story. The pastor is married and yet, you got to his house and he makes out with you in his house.
etc etc,
you should send this story to hints magazine
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by auchman: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2006
This pastor of urs took u to satan and definitely not Jesus
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Eurphoria(f): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2006
@Nameless

Well how can i say this? here goes. I read your post and although some of these things happen i gotta say you lost me here;

I went to the church and right after service the pastor cut off all conversations to come and meet me.I was trying to leave pretty fast because I wasn't use to the church environment. He asked me if I want to go to the movies with him and his wife.I said o.k.That's how it all started

You want to tell me he actually asked you on your first day there to go swimming with him and wifey? Get out of here!

If its a work of fiction then i gotta give it to you. But this has got to be bogus
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by pati(f): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2006
I don't believe this story is true and if it is, i will advice you stop going to that church and avoid him as much as you can before God releases his wrath upon both of you.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by donjazzie(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2006
na wah oh babe take am easy na married man.u might get messed up since one person knows jst stay clear of the pastor he's shurch and anything that would involve him.u might be threadin on and extremely dangerous path gurl.WISE UP
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by candylips(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2006
smiley
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by kitaun(m): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2006
1st question should have been how old Nameless is? shocked cool
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by rotbog(m): 7:41am On Sep 09, 2006
Sister, Will U take my candid advice?

Leave the Church. Good he has introduced you to Christ. The foundation has been laid.

God is Omnipotent and Omnipresent. He will meet you in another Living Church. I wont recommend any here. But please listen to the voice of the seed already sown in your heart by the Active Word of God.

Flee, Flee, Flee from the Habitation of Sin. Avoid all Occasions of Sin. The Pastor needs help. The weed of the Devil has found root in his Vineyard. The seed of Covetousness has sprouted. I pray for the congregation that receives his output. Ofcourse of what quality is the output of a Corrupt Process even if the input is right. Unfortunately thats what we have in Christianity today.' Many take in the Word but lack the Spirit and hence false doctrines abound.

We need more experienced Tenderers to handle Him. But for now Flee cos u are still a baby Spiritually. The Sin of Forniction is the Subtlest yet Most Destructive because its a Sin against the Temple.

I cld go on but lets not deviate. Flee!!!

Ask God to Direct You to a Living Church.

Every man is in his last days because Life is Short.

Dont trade away Eternal Bliss for a few moments of Carnal Bliss in the House of God.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by rotbog(m): 7:48am On Sep 09, 2006
As for Mustapha or Musf _Afar as u call yrself. I can see that you have made it a devotion to be as far away as possible from light. AFAAPFL.

Anyway your Location ''Slanting Island"" NY says it all. Where is it slanting you to. What is the gradient? I hope its not a negative Slope enroute to Hell.!!!

What an Advice!!!
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by donjazzie(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2006
babe i don first tell u make u try behave sha
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2006
my dear

You are setting yourself up for more heartache than you can imagine, this story is so painfully true of many people that it hurts. I thought i was never going to come across another one again and here you are.

the real issue is the fact you are vulnerable to AUTHORITY FIGURES especially those who have addressed many of your emotional,spiritual and social needs. you have come to rely on this pastor and the sense of 'home' you feel that 'this little' issue doesnt seem important in the light of how your life has changed.

and because you feel you are growing in Christ then it doesnt seem like a sin neither does it seem wrong. the fact that you sent this post shows God is tugging at your spirit and you dont know what or rather YOU ARE AFRAID OF DOING WHAT YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD DO.

Do you know why he touches you? he knows you wont say NO to him, he's not some stranger to you, he has mentored you in Christ so you would think he could never do anything to hurt you. The only reason why he fingered you was because he felt the reason why you would entertain thots of any other guy is because he hadnt had sex with. Your VULNERABILITY turns him on and the fact that he was seemingly all you needed he took advantage of you, his attraction to you he cant shake off. The fact that you had expected it to happen earlier and it didnt is becuase he had been RESISTING it for that long.

Unfortunately, both of you have deluded yourself in thinking because it was his finger not his penis then you didnt have sex. You DID and its guilt that made you send this post. God does not hold you responsible for other peoples actions BUT He holds you RESPONSIBLE for your own REACTIONS.My dear you want this sexual relationship to continue just as much as you want it to stop simply because it brings you closeness, intimacy even so you let him touch even if it happens once a month because it makes you feel wanted.

Yet IT IS NOT LOVE read 1 Cor 13 no matter how good this feels my dear its not love and may God will let you SEE that before its too late

Dont tell his wife because she wont believe you, she will think you came on to him
Dont tell anyone in the congregation, they'll think you came to their church to distract their Pastor, when you tell what you have told us they'll ask why didnt say something earlier

Do confess to God that you were wrong to have let this continue and for making people more important than Him. Its God that blesses us with people dont discredit Him buying making the same people IDOLS
Do tell the Pastor that this HAS to STOP say it in a public place and be forewarned he will work on your emotions but my dear STAND your ground.

When he realises you are SERIOUS about this, his attitude will change towards you he will IGNORE you and stop paying you ANY special attention so be prepared because it will HURT to see this. Hang in there and draw on Gods LOVE FOR YOU. After awhile if you can still stay in that church you'll notice some other girl falling for the same thing until that pastor is caught.

I HOPE YOU READ THIS ITS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS, else YOU WILL GET PREGNANT because he wont use protection since he didnt 'plan' to have sex it just happened. WHEN YOU GET PREGNANT THEN YOUR REAL TROUBLE WOULD START.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by katherinae(f): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2006
nameless

where are u located, are u in the US or in Nigeria, because if u are in the US i can kind of understand what u mean by being lonely, i am sure u will notice that the Americans lack a sense of community. but sweetie, the last thing u want is for someone to find out in ur church and then u become the community harlot. u dont have to leave the church, but its kind of hard to listen to a hypocrite preach to u everyday, i would feel betrayed if i found out that my catholic priest was getting on with the alter boys and nameless dont think that u are the only woman he has tried this on. from the way u write u come of as someone timid, so trust me he singled u out. quit while u are ahead girl, and it is an insult to urself as a woman to come to the house of the man u are a cheating with, smile at his wife, and eat their meals. yes u guys may not have had sex, but he has cheated period and u were the bait. so if u dont want some pastors chick to run u over with her mercedes benz and plead temporary insanity, biko nne leave him alone, and maybe go out with the poet who texts u sometimes. And if u need incentive, htink of what ur mother would say if she knew what u were doing sad
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by BobbieMae(f): 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2006
First of all, God is going to PUNISH both of you.

Secondly, release the pastors name so that folks can stop going to his church.

What rubbish! Thunda faya dat ya toto and the pastors prick.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by candylips(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2006
OMG. thunder fire TOTO hahaha grin . bobbiemae i owe u a drink . but just curious u get big boobs wink
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by sosa08(m): 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2006
u guys shldn't be this raw. As for the story, i believe it is just a write up, and the writer shld improve her skills so that we can get convinced next time.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by petrescu: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2006
What u are doing is really wrong,stop it b4 it gets out of hand.As 4 ur pastor,it is obvious he is a fake pastor.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 12, 2006
BobbieMae:

First of all, God is going to PUNISH both of you.

Secondly, release the pastors name so that folks can stop going to his church.

What rubbish! Thunda faya that ya toto and the pastors prick.

lol.
Bobbiemae I understand your sentiments but the thunder will do more harm than good.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by BobbieMae(f): 2:44am On Sep 12, 2006
Candy lips, the bobo no dey complain, so the boobs dey kampe!
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by candylips(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2006
nice one wink
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by topsydoo(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2006
nameless or whatever u are called,
are u here to fool members of this house?--i find this totally despicable,infuriating and preposterous and im completely embarrased by wot im seeing here.
nevertheless,its a forum and i would answer u accordingly:

hw old are u?what's yr present status,background?age is a playa in this case and yr background cant be excluded.

a pastor inserting hs finger into yr cunt ,somethng u call private! d Lord wil deliver u!and id seriousli include u in ma prayers.

there's no case ere. every human being wether, an illiterate or novice has the willpower to say no or yes to gud or bad.albeit,u have nt let go yr lustful desires of ds so called pastor-

my dear,u r living dangeruousli! flee now or else u would av coal been charmed on yr skull.
stories of yr lewd loneliness are no excuses.God is fiery,u dont joke with God!

psalm 51 is for u.it is not too late to deliver and save u.
as for the pastor and his prankplayin coupled with his lecherous,sleazy activities, hs case will be decided by the Almighty.
change for yr own gud.
Godbless u
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by kellybaba(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2006
SISTER NAMELESS ! FLEEEEEEEEEEE FROM ALL APPEARANCES OF EVIL !
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Chay(f): 2:03am On Sep 14, 2006
This is obviously wrong but who am i to judge? we all are guilty of one thing or the other. Ask God for forgiveness and the strength to put an end to it, it'll be hard but with God you can do it, even if it means leaving the church. wish you the best.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by KKdolphin: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2006
You are definately connected to his annointing. Sex annoininting, that is! wink
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by boboh(f): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2006
hello dear,i read your text with a lot of feeling for you,the very best thing you can do is first,remove yourself from the man ,seek Gods forgiveness and move to a bible believing church and read THE word and try and adhire to it.You could actually teach the pastor athing or two.GOD bless and be with u.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Pamperme: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2006
look nameless, u ar sick, find someone single 2 Bleep u instead of a married pastor, i believe we av guys who are willing 2 do dat for u.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Beautygyal(f): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2006
@ havila, girl i jus wanted 2 say dat u speak good and i hope our fellow sista nameless would take all the advice that u have given her.

@Must a far i'm sorry 4 wateva has happened but it doe'snt mean u need to giv her such advice. Help ur fellow sita bcoz u mite need help one day.

@abakinola maybe u shuld take time and think, bcoz this story mite b tru so don't take it as nonsense instead jus giv her some advice or if u don't av nothin to say then don't write inet.

@nameless i hope evrythin is goin fine 4 u. coz i rote a long time and i don't no wats happenin at the momnt. I could give u my numba or email adress but i would not do it here. STay bless.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 22, 2006
This is a made-up story from one seeking attention,isn't it obvious?
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by feelgood(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2006
Many thanks Havila for such a wonderful counsel, nothing more to add really.
Sure wish I knew the position now - she sure needs all the prayers.
Be cool
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by onyango: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2006
What a shame from God's messeger. Even if is devine spirit directing you to a married pastor angrystop it
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by youngies(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2006
Nameless! Nameless!! Nameless!!!

What a bad copy cat you are. I read this story in another forum from where she copied it from and she didn't copy it well. That's why she has not been responding, because she has ran out of idea to sustain it.

I will provide the link in a giffy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bible Verses For Today / Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth / Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.