Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Relationship With A Married Pastor - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Relationship With A Married Pastor (13936 Views)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Photos Of Married Pastor Arrested For Sleeping With Teenager, Her Mother And Aun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by dominobaby(f): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2006
Oh my lawdy lawd! What good laughs i have had, please last poster, provide the link asap!
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by candylips(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2006
pligarisim is a serious offense grin.

maybe the head nigga in charge never include am into him list of yeye rules yet so dude you are safe wink
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by shekmi: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2007
yeah right. are you actually saying you don't think you realsie what you are doing is wrong? Home wrecker!
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by mrpataki(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2007
[size=4pt]********Shakes his head and walks away**********[/size]
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by anabell(f): 12:59am On Jan 09, 2007
my dear, i wont put all the blem on d pastor, cos he is not a man of GOD.u should take d lion share cos i feel u are enjoyin d attention from d pastor,everyone has beged u to live dat church ,but u say u have been to other churches but u did not like them,cos d pastors there are not intrested in sleepin with u,who no if u are d demon seducein d poor pastor,someone has to cast u out of dat church fast b4 u cause alot of damage
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by luckyCO(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2007
The so-called pastor should learn to give his wife all what he thinks lacking in her not using an indirect way to regret marrying her. It is pleasure, I mean flesh that is uniting two of u not God's love. So u better find ur way because the pastor cannot marry u and he has succeeded in driving away some friends of you, I now ask why drive dog away from eating what you know u cannot eat? The earlier the better.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Beautygyal(f): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2007
@ anabell hey man take it easy i think evrythin is sorted out now coz this topic has bn here for long now, i hope its sorted out. well really ther's no1 to blame we are all equal in the eyes of God grin grin pc y'all
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Echidime(m): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2007
I can't disrespect a man of God.I son't wan God to punish me. I have not had sex with him. I just want to keep going to my church

Nameless, what the hell are you talking about? your so call man of GOD UnCloth you and fingered you, according to you, you came and fall asleep,baby girl that is SEX he has done it with you, infact is even more shameful when a man fingered an girl and refuse to have sex with her,is insultive.

So play your love game with your annointing connected man of God.who know his annointing tell him you are his second wife in Jesus name Amen
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by LondonCool(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2007
He who is without sin amongst you on this thread should cast the first stone (not the second one). Sista Nameless, neither do I condemn you , GO AND SIN NO MORE
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Beautygyal(f): 12:54am On Mar 04, 2007
@ londonCool TALK IT BRUV wink wink wink
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Backslider(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2007
@nameless

She is hereby sentenced to 1zillion billion megadecalion uncountable like years in Hell.

jesus is the Option run now
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Beautygyal(f): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2007
I hope nameless is alrite coz she hasn't been writin in this topic for time sad
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by mimi4eva(f): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2007
heya

God loves and u have to remember that, the bible says that the steps of the righteous are ordered, the fact that u are on this website getting feedback from lots of people just shows Gods marvelous ways of getting trough to his children.

One of the devils tools is condemnation, he tries to make people feel bad with guilt.  Guilt creates heaviness in the heart which can get in the way of focusing on Gods love and in return loving God and puttin him first.

God is empowering you right now and u need to know[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color]. When God is bringing someone closer to him he can use anyone.  So stage one is complete, u have revealed that u have become stronger in God through the pastor. Now it is time for u to take a bold step, how about you confront the pastor on his role as a man of God. God has used him to help u but its now ur turn to help him for his role as a man of God becuase when God has ordained someone in that role his life must reflect Gods word in everyway. What u have to tell him is that God wants him to us to seek his face and turn away from things that to not seek him, Confront him and challenge him that he has to stop and repent or God will not be mocked. For his role as a pastor he wont be getting away with not repenting, one of the areas you have pointed out is adultery. Below are extracts from the bible:

(Exodus 20:14 KJV) Thou shalt not commit adultery.

(Matthew 5:27 KJV) Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

[color=#006600](Luke 16:18 KJV) Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.
This verse is for your pastor
(John 8:10 KJV) When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
(John 8:11 KJV) She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
(This verse is for you) God is telling you that he wants to release you from condemnation.
(1 Thessalonians 4:3 KJV) For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:

Remember God has a lot of grace, he always gives us chances it up to us to take the chances. Continue with prayer and God will definalety answer ur prayers and you will recieve love in abundance becuase God Is love.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by agnesoseka: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2007
Chick, Becareful, Cos wat seems harmless might turn out to be a disaster, normally thats how a r/ship starts, and pls dont get carried away by his niceness.EVen if ur lonely,its still better to pair up with a single guy not a Married Pastor,anything can happen, he is Human. SO be careful.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2007
you are either the anti-christ or he is? what part of Flee ALL apearance of Evil don't u understand? angry angry angry
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by dafidixone(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2007
I gave my life to the Lord a short while ago and I started going to this small,African church.I was met by this young man at a store and he gave me a flyer to come to church.I said o.k not knowing that my life was about to change.

I went to the church and right after service the pastor cut off all conversations to come and meet me.I was trying to leave pretty fast because I wasn't use to the church environment. He asked me if I want to go to the movies with him and his wife.I said o.k.That's how it all started.

He started calling me everyday,I told him my life story and all my problems.He started to pick me up and just talk to me about my life. One day he asked me to go swimming with him and after saying no a few times he insisted that I go so I did.We went alone.He played with me then he started bring me closer and closer to his body.Next thing I know is I could feel his hard privates against my butt! I didn't say anything because he acted like he didn't notice it himself.

Over the next month he became like a boyfriend only without sex and kissing and touching.He was always in my business. He told me that I should marry my boyfriend of four years or move out on my own so I decided to move out.

He started coming to my apartment everyday and he started to "play" with me.he would touch me everywhere and I wouldn't touch him back.I started to have feelings for him,he had just gotten married a couple of months before and he told me that if he knew me that he would have married me.I was blown away that a man of God like me.I began to see him as my boyfriend in a way. I didn't date anyone or allow guys to even approach me.

After a few months,I thought he would never try to kiss or have sex with me I just thought he like to be close to me.So one day he told me to come to his job and sit with him.He use to always tell me to come and sit with him at night because he didn't want me to feel lonely or start thinking about a boyfriend.So I was use to going to see him and nothing happening. This time was different.

There was a guy at my job who like me a lot and he was sending me poetry all of the time.This time he sent it while I was with me pastor.I read the text and smiled and my pastor was like what is that that is making you smile.He grabbed the phone and read the text.He was quite for a minute then he said,why are you doing this?I was like doing what?he was like tallking to men.I was like,well I'm single and I can't stay single.He got very quite.Then he drove to a quite location and then he KISSED ME! I didn't kiss him back,then I did kiss him back and I couldn't believe he was kissing me.I thought that it could never happen because he has be alone with me in my apartment and slept on my bed and never done it before.

He didn't kiss me again for months,but we stayed close.I told a friend and she asked him about it,he got so mad at me that he stopped visiting me for a while.Recently I was at his house as usual and out of no where he kissed me again!!!I wasn't expecting it almost ten months since the last time. I don't want to have feelings for him but I do.He laid me down and began to unbutton my clothes.

In my mind I was like this is so wrong,but my body was so hot for him that I didn't know what to do!He began to stick his finger inside me and since he had kept me from guys and I had feelings for him I stayed away from guys,it had been a long time since I had been touched,let alone fingered.I came and I feel asleep.I love him but I don't want to.He has just been so good to me since he brought Jesus into my life. He is a young man in his late to mid twenties.I don't know how to totally stop,we have not had sex,but I wonder if it's wrong what has happend.I love my church and I don't want to give people the wrong impression so this is s secret I will take to the grave,who is wrong me?Him?Or both of us?I forgot to say that he has become someone of a spiritual father to me and ever since I have known him my life has changed dramatically,he says that I am connected to his anointing and I believe it.I have never lived so good. what do you think?

Your story look real because so many of this has happened before. If your stories were not fictions. I like to ask you to confess this to God and also reporet this incident to a Senior Pastor in your Church. And if this Church is own by one man i.e the Pastor in question, I will advice you stop attending that Church and Pray over the situation that God may deliver you from Such eveil people. There are two things that may be coming your way, 1 the "Pastor" is into some occultic programming and He is seen you for a use. Please run for your dear life.

The other aspect to this is that, the Pastor has made you stumble and Jesus said it is better to tie on hios neck big stone and throw him in to the ocean.
We shall be praying with you, God will reease youfromthis bondage. However, I will suggest for now avoid the so call Pastor and to be under a safe hand of Jesus Christ, visit a pastor of Bible beleiving Church and narrate this incident.

Do not cover your own sin!
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by goldboy(m): 1:41am On Jan 03, 2008
Nameless,
where are u
how far
lets hear fromn u
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by donduke(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2009
Nameless, if your relationship with the pastor is getting sexual, break from him. Do not create room for any personal interactions as in the past where you stay alone with him in your room or some dark places.

If that is difficult, then leave the church. There is nothing that says one cannot change church when being in a particular church turns to be a spiritual drawback.

If the man is indeed a man of God, he will be more worried about the relationship than you are now, and he will welcome anything that will restore his own spiritually – including breaking with you.

Did I hear you fearing that he will curse you for leaving him? Curse you in the name of who? Curse you for what reason? A curse without a cause NEVER works. Moreover, New Testament ministers do not curse, it is not their purpose. A pastor’s job is to teach and guide the flock to more and more spirituality and growth.

Get out of there if you don't want to hurt yourself unnecessarily. Anyway, I still think this story is made up to get reactions!
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 12, 2010
@poster!

Ash-awo kobo kobo!

Only finger and u don cu-m so tey u fall asleep! na him be say wen d pastor don put him kini inside you cu-m till u faint!

And afta pastor don chop ya apple finish him go throw u for trash and luk for anoda prey. Una no dey eva learn lesson! cry cry
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by icare1: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2010
a man of God or a man of himself
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by HisMajesty1(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2011
dis story is FAKE!!!!
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Pidzo(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2011
I believe so shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by buccie(f): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
May d lord help u,b strong and leave dat so calld pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Tithing In The Diaspora / How Do You Know When God Speaks To You / I Want To Get Committed To A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.