Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Truth About The London Fiasco. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About The London Fiasco. (716 Views)

Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated / Kano Government Sponsored Pro-Deregulation Rally Ends In Fiasco / Atiku Abubakar, Ambode At The London Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About The London Fiasco. by paBuhari(m): 12:16am On Mar 10, 2015
When I was kwampening, I started feeling like kamman zan mutu. I told Tinubu (Kworopt) that am not feeling pine. I tell him that I will like to visit asibiti in Abuja for test. He suggested I go to London fo better teretment. I agree. I go London. Immediately I landed in London, I summon one ambulance to carry me go asibiti. On reaching there I met the likita. He tell me that I shoul takam fo easy. That I should rest. I agree. I went to my gidan haya in London to rest.
Before I step foot inside room, Tinubu and lai mohammed came. They say that I should get ready to deliver speech. I said on what They say on democracy. I say what Democracy Are they mad I say how can a dictator like me deliver lecture on democracy Phipul will laugh at me. Moreover I came to London fo teretment, not lecture. But they say the lecture will give me international boost. I say OK. Where is the venu? They say Chacham house. I say OK. I will go but I need to sleep. But they say there's one more thing. I say what? That I should go and meet tony Blair. I say what Zaku kashe ni ne (You want to kill me?) I say I want to rest you say I should go meet tony Blair. For what They say it will piromot my media standing. That Phipul will be imperest if they see me with Tony Blair. I say OK. That's how I went to see tony Blair. I was feeling very dissy. Kamman zan fadi (felt like falling down) but I manage to remain calm. I was even hungry. If you see the pikiture of me with Blair, you will notice I was looking weak. I did fusca and pretend like all is well but that's not so. I was not well.
That was how I deliver the speech in Chacham house. Completely weak. I thankgod I did not faint. The piresure was too much. All I wanted was to rest and do teretment but Tinubu and lai mohammed dilapidated my teretment.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth About The London Fiasco. by Controlled(f): 12:23am On Mar 10, 2015
muumuuness post. I tot u guys said he did not meet tony Blair........ grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The London Fiasco. by Ochiske(m): 12:58am On Mar 10, 2015
Very Stupid, foolish, brain dead op angry
iidiot!!!!!
go look for a job for your unemployed pathetic ass

(1) (Reply)

India Elderly Nun Gang-raped In School Robbery / President Goodluck Jonathan Approves National Conference Report / Look What God Said About Nigeria's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.