Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election (3808 Views)

President Jonathan Sends Mbeki, Abdusalami To Beg Buhari / Jonathan Sends Mbeki, Abdusalami To Beg Buhari Not To Probe Him / Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by Gbawe2: 8:07am On Mar 10, 2015
Junk journalism in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by jahbiz: 8:07am On Mar 10, 2015
The only person i should be

trusted is nobody but MYSELF,

The only person I should believe

in now is nobody but MYSELF.
Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by IanDiamonds: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2015
This Sounds like a very silly un-imaginable act.. But the Way the Presidency reeks of Cluelessness has allowed me to Imagine such happen..
Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2015
...Despiration...
Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by WisdomFlakes: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2015
At the rate the PDP is trying to scuttle this elections, a la protests against Card Readers use, incessant personal attacks of APC chieftains, Irrational outbursts from their resident thugs Fayose and FFK, all these are clear indications that the Presidency is in panic mode. THERE'S NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE. lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by 3kay945(m): 9:12am On Mar 10, 2015
Vicotex:
these are the type of lies my mamma warned me about.

Whenever SATAN listens to one of APC's lies, he
screams "GOD FORBID".

if you're one of the looters.... grin
then i sorry for your black asses tongue
Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by farem: 9:24am On Mar 10, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][/b]
andresia:
I am waiting for a more reliable source....

[b]A source more reliable than Punch?

Name one here. Do you know the graffiti of the news? Your reasonable pre-occupation now is to prove that the news is not from Punch or it's true.

Oh.. you mean you are waiting for AIT or NTA?

1 Like

Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 10, 2015
When this two met with Jonathan last week who were they begging the President not to probe?

Smh!
Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by Orunto: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2015
"Ebe la nbe Ajole". Yoruba Proverb: You must kneel or prostrate to a confirmed and threatening Arsonist of a family house, compound and heritage.
Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by kuhnert2(m): 10:14am On Mar 10, 2015
na pride be this
Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by iamrealdeji(m): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2015
andresia:
The Otuakean has also said it before that hes going back to Otuake if he looses,he already knows his fate

1 Like

Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by steppin: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2015
This news is as fake as the Op.
This guy high.

1 Like

Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by Change2015(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2015
andresia:

Yeah, both meetings have been confirmed, but like you I'm not sure I believe the comments on the content of the meeting. Still it is highly auspicious

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by queensmith: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2015
I'm not soo sure.

Lets not forget there is an unresolved issue of money and arms being smuggled via south africa with links to the presidency.

Clearly the conversations can't be had with the corrupt government so they were probably addressing those issues with Buhari.

He has plenty of international support and other countries have a vested interest in ensuring we curb the insurgency and prevent a potential spread around Africa or even the world.

This is another angle to look at it, a vote for Jonathan is likely going to turn the international community against us. Theyre not going to give the likes of Jonathan any forms of sophisticated arms without trying to invade the country.

They may (im not saying they will) be willing to support Nigeria if they are confident in the integrity of Buharis governance.
Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by vanilson(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2015
All Nigerians wake-up wherever you are for #change#! Buhari and Osinbajo. Can change this country and Nigeria will be better again. Yes he can do it. Don't let people deceive people party, deceive you.They are coming again!!! Shine your eyes well, OJB, called them hawks that surround GEJ, Its has been proven that we are not moving forward for past 6 years now, all what they do is to recycle themselves and continuity embezzlement of Nigerians money. You can see for yourself, people deceive people PDP party, that is their mentality. They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 6 years. PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public. 6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order7. Nigeria had no debt at all.8. Neglecting your children was a crime9. Littering the public place was a crime10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.11 Western world can't interfere into our nation.12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land13. Our economy was NOT running on generator14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day. Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation. #ihavedecided to vote for #change#
Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by Phiniz(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2015
CAN U MODEL,ACT OR SING,THEN HERE IS UR OPPORTURNITY,JOIN US AT PHINIX RECORDS AND SEE US TAKE U THERE.CALL 07035205088,08185075799.
WE ASSIST UPCOMING TALENTS IN DISCOVERING AND BUILDING THEIR DREAM.
Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by maestroferddi: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2015
SkyBlue1:
which one be "eye brow area"?
You dey mind the ode?

Imagine the poorly written report that is replete with crass errors!

Eye brow ko high brow ni

Obama even begged Buhari not to bring Sharia to America...

OH(Mu)2 + 3(H20) = Mumu + Alcohol

(Equation stable under stp; standard temperature and pressure)

1 Like

Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by winedeal: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
GEJ. Till my grand mama see her missed period.

1 Like

Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by meetlekan(m): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
I believe Buhari own the next president post so Gej should go and rest.
Re: INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election by 400billionman: 8:33am On Mar 11, 2015
Vicotex:
these are the type of lies my mamma warned me about.

Whenever SATAN listens to one of APC's lies, he
screams "GOD FORBID".

Okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This S What Hyppens When You Smoke Jamaican Weed / The Camel (A thread for Tanimz) / Encyclopaedia Nairanica-exclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.