Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? (140873 Views)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 4amorc(m): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2017
Babacele:
pls know that Ogboni n Amorc are 2 different unrelated things .

FREE

Go To www.AMORConline.com
and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE

Do not automatically trust any person or organization that promotes themselves as an authority. When you accept authority, you open yourself to mind control.

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Babacele: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
4amorc:

FREE

Do not automatically trust any person or organization that promotes themselves as an authority. When you accept authority, you open yourself to mind control.

your are ignorant and you don't even know. The light of the essence of Amorc's teachings that have survived thousands years of malice from the dark forces of ignorance can not be put out by a smear campaign of any so called yellow pages. Did Herod's plan work when it was time for the logo to manifest in the person of Christ?

Any attack on Amorc by any ignorant Pieerre or whoever is part of a cosmic plans to discourage the unworthy from coming in. Isn't the organization in a winter cycle before the next bloom? But by their fruits we shall know them . isn't it ?

I am not even a member yet but i can defend the organization with my being. I have lived with them all my life and privy to certain info a new member don't even have. When the portals are open, I shall enter.
They are the finest set of people you can ever wish to become. If you folks truly believe you are a child of God, can anything control your mind? What are you ,an image of God almighty, afraid of?
Amorc teaches you how to overcome fear, superstition, prejudice, hatred and any other negative traits that make it difficult for man to attain cosmic consciousness. If it is mind control to make me love my neighbor ,protect nature and respect all lives, be a good global citizen and realize God in my dealings with my fellow men, then so mote it be. I love Amorc.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2017
4amorc:

FREE

is that not what the church is?
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 4amorc(m): 4:03am On Mar 28, 2017
Precioussilas10:
Good day everyone,I would like to know what one stands to achieve as a member of this ORDER-The ancient mystical order of the Rosy Crucifix.

This question goes out to all members as well as ex-members. Thanks

Visit: www.AMORConline.com for FREE AMORC Monographs

Esteemed and Venerated Imperator-

As you may have heard, I, Pierre S. Freeman, the author of The Prisoner of San Jose and AMORC Unmasked have taken grave exception to the practices and agenda of your organization, Ancient Mystical Order Of Rosæ Crucis, known to the world as AMORC. For this reason, I extend to you the opportunity to answer personally some of the questions that have troubled me and to defend your organization from the charges I have seen fit to make against it.

IS AMORC ENCOURAGING MEMBERS TO PRACTICE MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE?

In Neophyte Section Atrium 2 Number 9, you state, "Rosicrucians have always distinguished two great categories of illnesses: those accompanied by fever and those not causing fever." This is the basis for your diagnosis and the basis for recommending certain breathing and energy transmission techniques involving placing the fingers on certain areas of the body adjacent to certain nerve centers. Is AMORC encouraging to diagnose and treat disease without a medical license or certification of any recognized kind whatsoever? Is it true that in your monographs you teach your members how to heal "scientifically," utilizing a combination of visualization, positioning the hands on the subject's physical body and breathing but without affording them any proof or evidence that such procedures work and without any medical or health certification whatsoever?

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 4amorc(m): 4:08am On Mar 28, 2017
cricifixo:
make i buy land first......

FREE AMORC Monographs? VISIT: www.AMORConline.com

As you may have heard, I, Pierre S. Freeman, the author of The Prisoner of San Jose and AMORC Unmasked have taken grave exception to the practices and agenda of your organization, Ancient Mystical Order Of Rosæ Crucis, known to the world as AMORC. For this reason, I extend to you the opportunity to answer personally some of the questions that have troubled me and to defend your organization from the charges I have seen fit to make against it.

DOES AMORC FALSELY ASSERT THE SCIENTIFIC VALIDATION OF ITS METHODOLOGY OF HEALING?

Take what it says in Initiate Section Degree 6 Number 19, you have the member doing the healing explain "that the whole procedure has nothing to do with any magical or occult practices, but that it involves a therapeutic practice that is entirely in keeping with the physiological laws functioning in the human body." In Initiate Section Degree 6 Number 15, you present a list that shows a certain "knowledge concerning the sympathetic division of the autonomic nervous system and the procedures that offer the possibility of curing most diseases." You further assert that "their efficacy has been put to the test and confirmed by scientists who are Rosicrucians." This is all very well, but why, after twenty-four years of study have I never come across any evidence whatsoever of such proof or confirmation of the validity of these practices? Don't you think it is dangerous to offer totally unverified techniques for healing a wide variety of conditions to members who might use them on themselves or others without having themselves checked out by a qualified health practitioner?

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 4amorc(m): 4:42am On Mar 28, 2017
Precioussilas10:
Are u one of them?...if you are,i would love to have your own contribution.

FREE AMORC Monographs!!! Visit: www.AMORConline.com and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE!!

DOES AMORC FALSELY ASSERT THE SCIENTIFIC VALIDATION OF ITS METHODOLOGY OF HEALING?

Take what it says in Initiate Section Degree 6 Number 19, you have the member doing the healing explain "that the whole procedure has nothing to do with any magical or occult practices, but that it involves a therapeutic practice that is entirely in keeping with the physiological laws functioning in the human body." In Initiate Section Degree 6 Number 15, you present a list that shows a certain "knowledge concerning the sympathetic division of the autonomic nervous system and the procedures that offer the possibility of curing most diseases." You further assert that "their efficacy has been put to the test and confirmed by scientists who are Rosicrucians." This is all very well, but why, after twenty-four years of study have I never come across any evidence whatsoever of such proof or confirmation of the validity of these practices? Don't you think it is dangerous to offer totally unverified techniques for healing a wide variety of conditions to members who might use them on themselves or others without having themselves checked out by a qualified health practitioner?

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 4amorc(m): 4:56am On Mar 28, 2017
ProfessorPeter:
The benefits are
you will kill your mama papa and anybody u love.
You will drink human blood and eat human meat.
You will die young.
You will go to hell fire

FREE AMORC Monographs. Kindly visit: www.AMORConline.com and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE!!!

DOES AMORC DISTORT TRUE MYSTICAL UNION BY PLACING OCCULT POWERS OVER REAL SPIRITUAL AWAKENING?

In Degree 9, No. 29, it talks about how clairvoyance is produced by attuning with Cosmic Consciousness. Can you explain to me exactly what you consider this state of consciousness you call Cosmic Consciousness to be and how it is connected to you teaching your members how to attain various occult powers- including telepathy, the ability to heal, the capacity to step into another's consciousness and manipulate their actions, the ability to contact the dead, the ability to use a crystal ball to see into the future, etc.?

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 4amorc(m): 5:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Ishilove:
Isn't that like a cult or something?

FREE AMORC Monographs!! Go To www.AMORConline.com and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE

DOES AMORC DISTORT TRUE MYSTICAL UNION BY PLACING OCCULT POWERS OVER REAL SPIRITUAL AWAKENING?

In Degree 9, No. 29, it talks about how clairvoyance is produced by attuning with Cosmic Consciousness. Can you explain to me exactly what you consider this state of consciousness you call Cosmic Consciousness to be and how it is connected to you teaching your members how to attain various occult powers- including telepathy, the ability to heal, the capacity to step into another's consciousness and manipulate their actions, the ability to contact the dead, the ability to use a crystal ball to see into the future, etc.?

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 4amorc(m): 5:47am On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=mystiqueDZ post=32121382][/quote]

Visit: www.AMORConline.com for FREE AMORC Monographs and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE!!!

DO AMORC MEMBERS REALLY GAIN THESE POWERS IN ANY KIND OF DEMONSTRABLE AND PERMANENT WAY?

Why haven't I--as a member of AMORC for 24 years and one who has passed through its higher initiations, have no kind of reasonable, demonstrable evidence that members can heal, control telepathic contact, communicate with the dead--or other so-called powers? I would particularly like to have been able to master invisibility as described in becoming invisible as in Degree 9, Number 20. Tell me, Venerated Imperator, have you seen many people become invisible recently?

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 4amorc(m): 6:15am On Mar 28, 2017
Princecalm:
Though i have not really heard about AMORC, but i have found truth in the Grail Message.

FREE AMORC Monographs? Visit: www.AMORConline.com and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE

DOES AMORC ENCOURAGE UNWARRENTED VENERATION OF ITS IMPERATOR?

Whereas I know--because of my blog and my many conversations with your Rosicrucian members over the years--that many think that your organization is somewhat liberal in its approach to life and to the upholding of democratic institutions, I cannot help but wonder if you can explain why your title in your organization is Imperator, a Latin term which is translated to Emperor in English? What is the difference between the veneration that the people of Japan had toward their Emperor before and during World War II and the devotion of the members of AMORC have to you, Christian Bernard, as their venerated Imperator?

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 4amorc(m): 6:18am On Mar 28, 2017
deloon:

Correction: What am I doing here.

Go To www.AMORConline.com and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE

IS AMORC A DICTATORSHIP PERPETUATING A FRAUD TO ENTRAP AND RETAIN ITS MEMBERS?

Do you not hold power at the pleasure of a Board of Directors? But is this Board of Directors not entirely subservient to you--and isn't this election rather just a meaningless routine because your continuance in your position is somewhat of a given--like the so-called election of dictators like Fidel Castro? Would not an organization that does not truly have the authority it represents itself to have, but yet demands obedience and money from its members, be practicing a kind of fraud on the public? Is not the use of fraud to assert spiritual authority over others for the personal desires of the leadership of a group a general characteristic of a cult?

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 4amorc(m): 6:20am On Mar 28, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

"But whenever you pray, go into your room, close the door, and pray to your Father in secret. And your Father, who sees in secret, will reward you." -------- Jesus (Matt. 6:6)

Go To www.AMORConline.com for more FREE AMORC Monographs and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs.

WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES FOR AMORC IF IT IS CLASSIFIED A RELIGIOUS CULT?

Do you fear that your tax-free status that you enjoy in various countries could be jeopardized if more governments would classify you as a cult in the same manner as the French government did in 1999?

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 4amorc(m): 6:48am On Mar 28, 2017
hotgunz:
oops yes ma tot ni?

FREE AMORC Monographs and Go To www.AMORConline.com and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE!!!!

DOESN'T AMORC'S "FIRST BREATH" DOCTRINE DEFINING "LIFE" PROVIDE A JUSTIFICATION FOR ABORTION?

In many of your monographs, you insist that life only begins with the first breath. And prior to that, the fetus is simply a vestigial part of the mother's body, not an independent living consciousness. How do you know that? Do you have any scientific proof correlating individual consciousness with the first breath outside the body? And does that position linking life exclusively to the first breath not lead to a definitive position on the moral viability of abortion?

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 4amorc(m): 6:51am On Mar 28, 2017
PepsiBoy:
Bros. I know for a fact that AMORC is a spiritual/philosophical cult. It is a mystical society. It is a fraternity. Adherents may claim otherwise and raise all sorts of juicy arguments to contest this. However, whatever is done in secret cannot be godly. It is like Ogboni or Freemason or Scientology. Their foundation is not God. Please don't venture into it before you find yourself entangled in what you will regret for life. I knew a guy who was a member, and he lived a sorry life. Bros, please run. However, if you open your eyes and run into a ditch, you will not say you were not warned. This is my 2 pence advice.

FREE AMORC Monographs, just visit: www.AMORConline.com and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE!!!

DOES AMORC REALLY BELONG TO AN UNBROKEN SPIRITUALTRADITION?

In various monographs in the Mandamus sequence and elsewhere throughout the monographs, AMORC stresses the importance of the continuity of the Rosicrucian tradition. It says that there are cycles where the Order is public and cycles where it is not. Is it not the case that, despite the claims that your order has a continuity extending from the time of the Egyptian Mystery Schools, that there is not a shred of evidence you can or are willing to show to the public that can verify the truth of this continuity? Can you explain how come someone like myself, who has gone through all the relevant monographs open to its membership but hidden from the world, has never seen or experienced any competent proof of this secret history nor have heard any member show me anything that warrants such a proof?

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Babacele: 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
4amorc:

FREE AMORC Monographs? Just Go To www.AMORConline.com and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE!!

DOES AMORC REALLY BELONG TO AN UNBROKEN SPIRITUALTRADITION?
In various monographs in the Mandamus sequence and elsewhere throughout the monographs, AMORC stresses the importance of the continuity of the Rosicrucian tradition. It says that there are cycles where the Order is public and cycles where it is not. Is it not the case that, despite the claims that your order has a continuity extending from the time of the Egyptian Mystery Schools, that there is not a shred of evidence you can or are willing to show to the public that can verify the truth of this continuity? Can you explain how come someone like myself, who has gone through all the relevant monographs open to its membership but hidden from the world, has never seen or experienced any competent proof of this secret history nor have heard any member show me anything that warrants such a proof?

Babacele:
your are ignorant and you
don't even know. The light
of the essence of Amorc's
teachings that have survived
thousands years of malice
from the dark forces of
ignorance can not be put
out by a smear campaign of
any so called yellow pages.
Did Herod's plan work when
it was time for the logo to
manifest in the person of
Christ?
Any attack on Amorc by any
ignorant Pieerre or whoever
is part of a cosmic plans to
discourage the unworthy
from coming in. Isn't the
organization in a winter
cycle before the next
bloom? But by their fruits
we shall know them . isn't
it ?
I am not even a member yet
but i can defend the
organization with my being.
I have lived with them all
my life and privy to certain
info a new member don't
even have. When the portals
are open, I shall enter.
They are the finest set of
people you can ever wish to
become. If you folks truly
believe you are a child of
God, can anything control
your mind? What are you ,an
image of God almighty,
afraid of?
Amorc teaches you how to
overcome fear, superstition,
prejudice, hatred and any
other negative traits that
make it difficult for man to
attain cosmic
consciousness. If it is mind
control to make me love my
neighbor ,protect nature and
respect all lives, be a good
global citizen and realize
God in my dealings with my
fellow men, then so mote it
be. I love Amorc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by ceaser: 7:22am On Jul 23, 2017
oNj:
My hrt bleeds at how so easily people are lured into what they never really bargained for with sweet talks, false assurances, and demonic allurements.
Stay away, far away from dinning with the devil before it is too late to pull back. He goes about like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

LIES SECRET CULTS TELL YOU, TO CONVINCE YOU TO BECOME A MEMBER
1. We’re non-religious, sectarian, non-political body. You can belong to us and still remain with whatever group you belong.

LIES: They won’t tell you the truth until it is too late for you to pull out. They tell you this knowing that sooner or later your previous convictions would be washed away, and you would soon belong nowhere else except with them.

2. You will discover truths never known before, your inner mystic powers.

LIES: Jesus alone is THE truth, any power that is not of God is of no positive good to you.

3. You will become rich, successful and influential. This and that personalities in the society were/are members.

LIES: First, not every rich/successful/influential person is a cultist. Moreover, what is rich/success/influence without the peace of mind to enjoy your ‘riches’. Yet often times, the member still dies a wretch.

4. It is for your freedom, no more harassment.

LIES: Freedom Wait till you become a member to know what living in bondage truly means.

5. We are not a secret cult.

LIES: Like seriously Then why all the secrecy around you; and why all the night/secret meetings. Why keep the very things you teach secret if you are not a secret cult

Avoid their sweet talks and lures before it is too late. It is all lies.

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by boldblack: 6:33am On Sep 13, 2017
I just read 'the mastery of life' for the first time yesterday and I was flabbergasted.

It was like something written especially for me or by me in another life! Even the last quote by Albert Einstein! I'd never heard that quote before but remember telling a group of friends the same thing and they all laughed at me because they all felt the greatest sensation was an orgasm!

Please I'm trying to connect with the Order. Any of you reading this, please do get in touch.

Cheers
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Sheridale(f): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
Analysis of Section Initiate Degree 7 Monograph 5
(Defending AMORC against Pierre S. Freeman Critics)

In light of these teachings the claims of Pierre S. Freeman of psychic projection giving the practitioners omniscience are entirely debunked.

Taking further steps into understanding the mechanism and benefits of psychic projection as was discussed in the previous article, Degree 7, Monograph 5 of the Initiate Section looks into the techniques that bring one into the psychic projection plane. It begins with Soror Grand Lodge recounting her first projection experience. She admits to being psychically projected beyond her physical body entering rooms and even seeing her husband and friend in her ‘travel’ before she returned to her body and awakened. The perceptions of her friend in the dream were spot on when she narrated it to her, attributing to the correctness of the information received ‘there’ as being true and non-illusory. Rosicrucian Soror’s true-life experience lends credence to the authenticity of psychic projection and would help to inspire hopeful Rosicrucians to give the mystical art of psychic projection a try.

The class master starts by issuing a caveat of caution to Sorors and Fratres to handle the information on the techniques of projection with reverence and with a sense of secrecy, for the potency of the information at least. Thereafter, he proceeded to give directions as to how to perform this projection with an experiment. You can see the Monograph 4 of Degree 7 article to get the full description of the experiment for your personal perusal.

Despite that psychic projection is made realizable to all through the Monograph of the AMORC Order’s detailed and self-explanatory presentation, the class master was quick to admit that some still might find their attempt to have a successful psychic projection uneventful. However, he arrogates the failure of projection to five factors and falling asleep when one ought to fall within the projection plane is one of them. To fall out of the body and fall on the projecting plane (maybe caused by exhaustion) is another one of the reasons people may experience some difficulty in projecting. Mystical exercises like deep breathing, yoga and others that were suggested in Monograph 1, 2 and 3 are another reason why trying to attain psychic projection was met with a rebuttal at times.

Another one of the reasons is the inability of some people to acknowledge that they are in a state of projection, even they though they can register that they are out of their physical bodies. While there might be people who don’t have this problem on the physical plane, they complain of difficulties in thought control on the projected ones. These people at times feel like they travelled to farther planes, but in reality they never made it pass their bedrooms. The class master recommended that by consistent studying and practicing of the routines explained in the experiment, you can eventually achieve perfection in your projection abilities.

The discussion then diverted to explain that the fifth factor in failure to achieve successful projection is the fear of the unknown. He explained that not knowing what happens after your physic body leaves the physical one, can be a scary thought for many people. To help ease their doubts, the master then enjoined all to partake in the great art of psychic projection confidently as the techniques of projection pose no known mental or physical consequence on the individual even in the event of projection failure.

In light of these teachings the claims of Pierre S. Freeman of psychic projection giving the practitioners omniscience are entirely debunked.

Support AMORC at : www.watchingout4AMORC.org
Please like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/watchingout4AMORC/

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Hopemoney(m): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2018
please let me have your phone no
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by sylve11: 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
hotgunz:
why can't u jst ask the owner of that room, it might knw beta

grin grin cool
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by ogyunging(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
I am interested in joining the AOFN.
Please any member or person with knowledge of the organization can message me.
Thanks
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by samo(m): 12:59am On Sep 11, 2020
I have read with some smile on my face at the negative biased comments of AMORC many of which are false and baseless.

AMORC does not need to defend itself, the truth never does only with time reveas Most of the people commenting here are not members including the Pierre S. Freeman who was disgruntled when he did not get what he wanted. You see many people come into the AMORC for various reasons, some because they want power, money and fame and when they don't see or get these things the lash out that is the case of Pierre S. Freeman. AMORC teaches the unfolding of the spiritual man. the Master within or the God within each of us. We believe in God, Jesus Christ and other prophets sent my God.

AMORC means the Ancient Mystical Order of the Rose Cross and traditionally is over 3,373 years old, though the name AMORC was coined in the last 20th century. It s a repository of knowledge from antiquity and its goal is to help members know God which is within them as in all of us humans. It is not a religion as many members are Christians, Muslims, African traditional etc. it is not an occult organization it is a mystical organization. There is a big difference between occultism vs mysticism. AMORC is a mystical organization.

1 Like

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Asorockmanager5: 4:31am On Sep 26, 2021
Those of you who says you will go to hell from being a member of amorc don't know anything about amorc, armoc doesn't require any sacrifice, it has nothing to do with devil its not a demonic organization, it's just a bunch of old guys who meditate on the existence of man and his purposes, as well as enlightening themselves by means of logic in other to understand the world man find himself. Nothing more or less, it's an endless search for knowledge, even Christians and Muslims are members even your pope is a member, true certain things happens to some members but the truth is sometimes knowledge is dangerous especially to those who don't know how to use it, there are some practices that make some people go mad when they don't do it right, in amorc you learned the good and dark arts so it depends on which one you want to do. Some people do dark arts and these things have repercussions. It's that's simple.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by kasmilla(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
dominicson:
AMORC, Rosicrucian is one of the best few things that have ever happened to me
I want to be a member, can you connect me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by yad2eidi: 10:31pm On Apr 29
dwilliams:
Broda, I was curious b4 threading the part of d Rosicrucian(RC)n bur I av not regretted it since I joined, amorc is
1)Not a religion but a school of thought, you will be told to continue whatever religion u belong to buyt u wil tend to hgain a beta understanding of ur religion because of our teachings.
2)One of our principles as u com in 2 d fold is dat(1) there is God.(ii) there is man( iii) there is a relationship between Man and God, so please don't let all dis ppl spewing thrash here tell u we don't believe in God.
3)As a member of Amorc our teachings ranges from Psychokinesis- I av seen little kids move objects mere looking @ dis items, Vibratology,telepathy,soul travel,Telekinesis and a host of others.
Amorc is not a secret cult!
I repeat Amorc is not a secret cult!!
Go online and read more, u will discover that who has been "who" in dis world have been Rosicrucians from Blaise Pascal 2 Einstein 2 faraday 2 Benjamin Franklin, even Soludo in Nigeria, Bola Ige just 2 mention a few.
I wish u Goodluck on ur mystical journey
Best wishes and peace profound
whats your experience presently, I am about to join
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by dwilliams: 1:54am On May 01
yad2eidi:
whats your experience presently, I am about to join
unwavering

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tithes And Offerings / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.