Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? (140407 Views)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by praxisnetworks: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
which of Christ's teachings are you so dissatisfied with or is insufficient for you?

BuddhaPalm:

So Rosicrucians pray "Our Father who art in hell..." abi?
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Precioussilas10: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
itops:

its obvious you have already up your mind to join why bother people on these questions . JUST GO AHEAD, JOIN. everyone is responsible for his or her own acts, anything you find inside there, take it like that.

I don't think you've been following the thread.You singled out this comment to draw your conclusion.That was my previous stand and the foundation was even shaky that was why I used that word "perhaps"which means that it was a probability.Patiently go through the thread and comments before you write about my convictions.

1 Like

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
praxisnetworks:
which of Christ's teachings are you so dissatisfied with or is insufficient for you?

Which AMORC teachings are you dissatisfied with, or is insuficient for you?
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by dominicson: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
9jacrip:

Ogboni ****!!!!

Ogbo ato e!!!
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by dominicson: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
eagleonearth:
Secret keeper, let the Light of Jesus Christ come into your life and expose every secret and darkness. SECRECY is synonymous to occultism. There is nothing deemed esoteric in CHRISTianity. May God save and bless U.

In case u don't know, Rosicrucians are the real light bearers and u can't be a Christian if u are not a RC.

By the way, what do u know about d master, Jesus Christ?

Please read, even if it is only the bible!

3 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by InvertedHammer: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Precioussilas10:
Good day everyone,I would like to know what one stands to achieve as a member of this ORDER-The ancient mystical order of the Rosy Crucifix.

This question goes out to all members as well as ex-members. Thanks
/

Who no go, no know.

Why don't you join to find out.

Everyone's experience will be different.

Personally I can't join such organization(s) because I have difficulties sticking to rules and regulations.

The freedom of doing what I want is very important to me. It is hard enough going to church every sunday, now I have

to live by some doctrine. Yea right!

\

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by osholuamhe: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nonsense!
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by thorpido(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
dominicson:

In case u don't know, Rosicrucians are the real light bearers and u can't be a Christian if u are not a RC.

By the way, what do u know about d master, Jesus Christ?

Please read, even if it is only the bible!
Bullshit@bolded.
They come with all kinds of subtlety to deceive many who cannot discern.
You can't come here to lure people with the same deception you were lured with.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by creepsyme(f): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Precioussilas10:
Good day everyone,I would like to know what one stands to achieve as a member of this ORDER-The ancient mystical order of the Rosy Crucifix.

There is a way that seems right to a man ,
but its end is the way to death. Proverbs 14:12

2 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Precioussilas10: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
creepsyme:
There is a way that seems right to a man ,
but its end is the way to death. Proverbs 14:12
Oh sis,i'm a christian and if the whole world were this scared,it would be difficult to win souls for Christ...I only needed an understanding of this sect and unfortunately have not been convinced.Too many negative comments
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by creepsyme(f): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
Precioussilas10:
Oh sis,i'm a christian and if the whole world were this scared,it would be difficult to win souls for Christ...I only needed an understanding of this sect and unfortunately have not been convinced.Too many negative comments
dats wat makes it a secret cult, divulging their modus operandi is always a challenge to dem untill one becomes a full member, and den it may be too late. Glad to knw u are a christian.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by dominicson: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
thorpido:
Bullshit@bolded.
They come with all kinds of subtlety to deceive many who cannot discern.
You can't come here to lure people with the same deception you were lured with.

My so called christian friend, don't take it personal. I don't know who started this thread, I'm only telling u what I have conviction of. There's only one christian if you care to know, and he died on the cross.

My dear friend/pastor, when u deify religion and trivialize spirituality, you will think just as u r thinking.

As regards been lured, if u want to be honest, u should know, as I've stated, that someone who is a member of more than 50 order can only be lured by his curiosity. Don't be afraid, read and learn and be enlightened!

7 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by begod: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
eagleonearth:
Secret keeper, let the Light of Jesus Christ come into your life and expose every secret and darkness. SECRECY is synonymous to occultism. There is nothing deemed esoteric in CHRISTianity. May God save and bless U.
john 16;12
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by coolebux(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Story For The gods

@op an idle mind is a ___________ you know nah.

keep askn, 1day dem go ansa u.

#sagacious.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Precioussilas10: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
creepsyme:
dats wat makes it a secret cult, divulging their modus operandi is always a challenge to dem untill one becomes a full member, and den it may be too late. Glad to knw u are a christian.
Me too.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
pazienza:
Christianity never satisfied my spiritual yearning. I kept having the feeling that something was not right,that something was missing.

The great things of the universe i get the feeling that they are not for all, but for a select few.

I remain Agnostic for the time being. There is God, but he( it,she) is not what the popular religions present him(it,she) as,but what he(it,she) is, i don't know, everything has been so carefully tainted by the master controllers of the earth, that it is almost impossible to filter out the truth,without ending up with dirts(lies), no matter the route you take in your search of the truth, this is my personal convinction.

I wouldn't advise anyone to join any religious/spiritual set. You would most definitely end up as a pawn in some people's chess board. Though i am beginning to doubt if anyone can truly be free of any spiritual influence in this physical dimension of ours.

Did i even make any sense sef with my rambling above, lol!

Op. My advice, DONT JOIN ANY SPIRITUAL SET.
I agree with u brother,christainity is not satisfying me too,I know there is more to God than how our religion put it,but all the way nobody should join any sets,just free ur mind maybe after life we get to know.

1 Like

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by begod: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Precioussilas10:
Well,you're right.Only a handful of members have commented so far and besides the negative comments here outweighs the positive ones.So I don't think it's worthwhile.Thanks.
the empty vesel they sey it makes the loudest noise just a those that makes the most comments, advice*if you want to make a decision important to you never bring it to a place like nl because its like opening your room door to the public to examine it for you in your absence

2 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by julic: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
When you come to the point when you feel insatiable with religion,
it's your purpose in God that's trying to have a meaning.

It's yearning for a relationship with it's maker.
You may never know, you can never tell,
you may be feeling that no church sermon really gets it
or gets you.

I know that feeling as every once in a while in a human's life
you come to that point where you want to connect the dots of
existence and all this rat race and what the real meaning of life really means.

If you're experiencing that nudging.
Walk more in intimate fellowship with God.
Nothing like personal study in times like this.
Then ask the Holyspirit to teach you those things you don't see.
I promise you will marvel at the things the Lord will reveal to you
about your life. This is not about seeing prophecy for others.
It's you and Him.

This is how many receive huge visions from the God.

This is the way I feel I can help you shed more light and
direction in that moment.

I have a podcast series that can further help you.
You can find it at www.calledoutforpurpose.com

The website is still in its works so....
But you will definitely find some episodes that will help you.
Take care.

1 Like

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Babacele: 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sundayme:

If you love yourself, don't join stupid cults.
As long as you worship Jesus Christ, you are worshipping a Rosicrucian. No it it is not a cult as you have been miseducated but a school.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Babacele: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
creepsyme:
Never you give your precious to the swine(the uninitiated or those who are not ready) less they trample on it-- Jesus the Christ.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by begod: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/

Who no go, no know.

Why don't you join to find out.

Everyone's experience will be different.

Personally I can't join such organization(s) because I have difficulties sticking to rules and regulations.

The freedom of doing what I want is very important to me. It is hard enough going to church every sunday, now I have

to live by some doctrine. Yea right!

\
that is your first problem and your pathway to hell because life is not about doing what you want but doing what is right and how can you know what is right without going deep into the devine law

1 Like

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by begod: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Precioussilas10:
fear of the unknown is an error
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by creepsyme(f): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Babacele:
Never you give your precious to the swine(the uninitiated or those who are not ready) less they trample on it-- Jesus the Christ.
" For it is a shame even to speak of those
things which are done of them in secret.
But all things that are reproved are made
manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth
make manifest is light" Eph 5:12 -13
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by wangdu: 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
amorc no b cult?does being in cult has any advantage?
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Precioussilas10: 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
begod:
the empty vesel they sey it makes the loudest noise just a those that makes the most comments, advice*if you want to make a decision important to you never bring it to a place like nl because its like opening your room door to the public to examine it for you in your absence
That's my observation also

1 Like

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Babacele: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
From the concept of one God by Pharaoh Akhnaton Thutmos II to the teachings of master Jesus; the contributions of madam Curie, Albert Eistein,Dalton, Shakespeare; the formation of the new world n the birth of Democracy not to talk of the unparalleled n immense cosmic revelations through Madame Blavatsky ; n the display of the christ essence in the persons of Spencer H Lewis n his son Ralph M Lewis in ushering the new cycle of rosicrucianism, and several other workers too numerous to mention and in different fields ; true Rosicrucians have been busy trying to find one solution or the other to the vast challenges that face human race. They are so busy working with the cosmic that they do not have the time nor the extra energy to answer or be distracted by uninformed scrutiny or disturbance hence Christ for example kept secret doctrines, secret trainings for selected disciples, and even enjoined us to pray secretly despite the popular believe by many modern day Christians. In as much as public schools or institutions are open to the public, you must register with such schools before the real teachings in their curricular can be made available to you. Also decisions taken at a pastors or bishops' conference are not totally made available to ordinary members of their churches talk less of a non-member. Rather, in judging an organisation our guide should be: by their fruits ye shall know them. May God open our eyes to his truths.peace profound.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by InvertedHammer: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
begod:
that is your first problem and your pathway to hell because life is not about doing what you want but doing what is right and how can you know what is right without going deep into the devine law
/
I was in Catholic Seminary school for years. I have my moral guidance.

People run from pillar to post, one church to the other in pursuit of that which is already staring them in the face.

Like they say, a bad workman always quarrels with his tools.

It is either you have it or you don't.

Talking about hell, ain't you glad that it is not up to human to decide who goes where?

\

4 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by oNj(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
My hrt bleeds at how so easily people are lured into what they never really bargained for with sweet talks, false assurances, and demonic allurements.
Stay away, far away from dinning with the devil before it is too late to pull back. He goes about like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

LIES SECRET CULTS TELL YOU, TO CONVINCE YOU TO BECOME A MEMBER
1. We’re non-religious, sectarian, non-political body. You can belong to us and still remain with whatever group you belong.

LIES: They won’t tell you the truth until it is too late for you to pull out. They tell you this knowing that sooner or later your previous convictions would be washed away, and you would soon belong nowhere else except with them.

2. You will discover truths never known before, your inner mystic powers.

LIES: Jesus alone is THE truth, any power that is not of God is of no positive good to you.

3. You will become rich, successful and influential. This and that personalities in the society were/are members.

LIES: First, not every rich/successful/influential person is a cultist. Moreover, what is rich/success/influence without the peace of mind to enjoy your ‘riches’. Yet often times, the member still dies a wretch.

4. It is for your freedom, no more harassment.

LIES: Freedom Wait till you become a member to know what living in bondage truly means.

5. We are not a secret cult.

LIES: Like seriously Then why all the secrecy around you; and why all the night/secret meetings. Why keep the very things you teach secret if you are not a secret cult

Avoid their sweet talks and lures before it is too late. It is all lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by pomsky: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Precioussilas10:

[size=15pt]
......trust me, you don't want to be a part of that. My dad would laugh at me when i talked of Jesus.
My dad was a member but eventually received Jesus as Lord. To many evil and strange things happened that led to his seeking Jesus. Invisible beings would be swimming in our swimming pool, you would hear splashes in the water, see wet footsteps, but seen one. Our turkeys, were voluntarily committing suicide, strange beings would call the house phones and when you pick, you would hear demonic grunts and groans, serial episodes of vehicular accidents - onetime returning home from work, his vehicle he was driving veered off the road on its own into the bush summersalting 4 times and landed between 4 trees, you couldn't explain how it got there.
Anoda time, a big female deer ran into his car while driving that it died. You would think he hit an on-coming car headlong if you saw the impact on the car. You would sometimes hear strange voices at home.
Different troubles from every side.
It was Jesus that brought a stop to all the nonsense. I remember after he accepted Jesus as Lord, He that had fought me about reading the bible in his house would carry about 3 different translations studying them. I would go to bed at about 10pm hearing him pray in his room, only to wake about 2am and still hear him praying. He gave up his chieftaincy and would go door to door telling people about Jesus.
My friend, in a nutshell, you will see hell when you dine with hell![/size]

4 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by thorpido(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
dominicson:

My so called christian friend, don't take it personal. I don't know who started this thread, I'm only telling u what I have conviction of. There's only one christian if you care to know, and he died on the cross.

My dear friend/pastor, when u deify religion and trivialize spirituality, you will think just as u r thinking.

As regards been lured, if u want to be honest, u should know, as I've stated, that someone who is a member of more than 50 order can only be lured by his curiosity. Don't be afraid, read and learn and be enlightened!
@bolded.This is where you get it wrong.Jesus was not a Christian and could not be.
I know people get into all sorts of things and seek all kinds of knowledge and that is why we have mysticism,astrology etc.

However,a Christian indeed does not delve into all these.The bible discourages it

1 Like

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by thorpido(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
pomsky:

[size=15pt]
......trust me, you don't want to be a part of that. My dad would laugh at me when i talked of Jesus.
My dad was a member but eventually received Jesus as Lord. To many evil and strange things happened that led to his seeking Jesus. Invisible beings would be swimming in our swimming pool, you would hear splashes in the water, see wet footsteps, but seen one. Our turkeys, were voluntarily committing suicide, strange beings would call the house phones and when you pick, you would hear demonic grunts and groans, serial episodes of vehicular accidents - onetime returning home from work, his vehicle he was driving veered off the road on its own into the bush summersalting 4 times and landed between 4 trees, you couldn't explain how it got there.
Anoda time, a big female deer ran into his car while driving that it died. You would think he hit an on-coming car headlong if you saw the impact on the car. You would sometimes hear strange voices at home.
Different troubles from every side.
It was Jesus that brought a stop to all the nonsense. I remember after he accepted Jesus as Lord, He that had fought me about reading the bible in his house would carry about 3 different translations studying them. I would go to bed at about 10pm hearing him pray in his room, only to wake about 2am and still hear him praying. He gave up his chieftaincy and would go door to door telling people about Jesus.
My friend, in a nutshell, you will see hell when you dine with hell![/size]
Let him that hath an ear,let him hear!

2 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Tonason: 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Precioussilas10:

The advantages are that it will help you to get prepared for Hell fire and the punishment thereof, It makes you believe that you are the lord of yourself thereby not believing in the only true God, it will make believe that you are wiser than everyone else. .

The disadvantages are as follows: every Apple that Satan gives has worms inside. You will spend your eternity in hell fire. You will be required to do human sacrifice. You will live in regret toward your old age. You will never die a peaceful death.

So the choice is yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist / Tithes And Offerings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.