Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,750 members, 7,862,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

PDP Govs Kick As INEC Insists On Card Readers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Govs Kick As INEC Insists On Card Readers (2535 Views)

Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect / INEC Insists On Card Readers For Guber Elections / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Govs Kick As INEC Insists On Card Readers by Demdem(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

We don't make noise like you cowardly folks.

Ibofool, u did. Tambuwal will be removed "next week"

Oponu.
Re: PDP Govs Kick As INEC Insists On Card Readers by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2015
Demdem:

I am an Oloribruku born from a first class olosho
Re: PDP Govs Kick As INEC Insists On Card Readers by Demdem(m): 11:38am On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=chukwudi44 post=31482741][/quote]

Ibofool, when will Tambuwal be removed nah? grin grin
Re: PDP Govs Kick As INEC Insists On Card Readers by IVORY2009(m): 11:40am On Mar 10, 2015
Demdem:

[s]Ibofool, when will Tambuwal be removed nah? grin grin
[/s]
Re: PDP Govs Kick As INEC Insists On Card Readers by IVORY2009(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Only fools still listen to ur miserable kind and take it serious.
the same way u claimed that "next week" Tambuwal will seize to be speaker of HOR.
Shut ur trap eediot
[/s]

Paid agent of one of the political parties!
Re: PDP Govs Kick As INEC Insists On Card Readers by richardomoko: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2015
Every party is entitled to have its mindset and opinions regarding the card readers issue.
madridguy:
All these excuses from the PDP shows how panic they are...what is the problem again ? Since Akpabio claimed PDP is national party why are they afraid of credible election...let go to the poll once and for all......I still don't know why the ruling party want the Referee " Jega " outta the game before they can win......My advise to the out-going Presido, don't let people around you push you to ICC net....let go to the poll peaceful and let the winner emerge....God Bless Nigeria.

Say NO to political violence......Say No to mago-mago.....Yes to card reader....Yes To Credible election... Yes To APC......Change 2015
Re: PDP Govs Kick As INEC Insists On Card Readers by PassingShot(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Are you claiming ignorance of the cases in court against the PVCs, card readers and Buhari's qualifications? Was it not you fools that asked PDP to go to court?

So you already know the outcomes of those cases?

When Jonadafts run out of points to argue with, they result to name calling. AyeDee displayed same attitude on television the other day. So no surprises with you.

Bye bye!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Kick As INEC Insists On Card Readers by kokoA(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
chukwudi44:
Don't worry 24 hours to the election Jega would be made to disregard the card readers whether he likes it or not. This one na initial gragra.

We saw the same drama play out during the postponement
Please, I don't mean to insult you sir, but you have spoken like a very senseless person here.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Kick As INEC Insists On Card Readers by sammyj: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Bravo my brother for this intelligent analytical comment, PDP don entered one chance on JEGA matter, the chicken has come to roost for PDP house of commotion !!! cool
PassingShot:
PDP/GEJ have been checkmated in this game of chess. I laugh in Swahili grin grin grin

There are certain things that can no longer happen anymore in this election; and any attempt to force their occurrence could lead to serious catastrophe. They are:

1. Sacking of Jega in any form - Even if Jega must proceed on terminal leave, it has to be three months to June 30 which means he still has up till March 30 to stay on his job. By March 30, he would have conducted the presidential election.

2. Discarding the card reader - Without the use of the card reader, using PVC to vote is useless. It is the card reader that prevents multiple voting which PDP wants to die for. Any pressure mounted on INEC to abandon the card reader will comprehensively be rejected by APC and that could jeopardize the whole electoral process.

3. Postponing the election - I am sure that any attempt to force another postponement will be met with serious protest this time around especially from the north. And when they protest and burn properties and maim innocent people, GEJ/INEC will be held responsible by the international communities.

A word they say is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Kick As INEC Insists On Card Readers by itetemi: 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
[quote
author=chukwudi44 post=31481649]

We don't make noise like you cowardly folks. Just wait and watch as PDP
secures a court injunction hours to the election. Just sit and watch the
game of chess[/quote]

big joke,una no fit sack jega again.
clowns.
Re: PDP Govs Kick As INEC Insists On Card Readers by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
PassingShot:

So you already know the outcomes of those cases?

When Jonadafts run out of points to argue with, they result to name calling. AyeDee displayed same attitude on television the other day. So no surprises with you.

Bye bye!!!
just sit and watch!! You will soon understand that APC are learners compared to the PDP.
Re: PDP Govs Kick As INEC Insists On Card Readers by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
itetemi:

big joke,una no fit sack jega again.
clowns.

DID THEY SACK JEGA BEFORE THEY POSTPONED THE EELCTIONS? THE SAME WAY JEGA ANNOUNCED THE POSTPONEENT WILL HE ALSO ANNOUNCE GEJ AS WINNER
Re: PDP Govs Kick As INEC Insists On Card Readers by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
kokoA:
Please, I am a very senseless person Please forgive me.

ok bros i forgive you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legislation In Nigeria / Buhari Enjoying Himself As President While Some Hating / Ikpeazu’s Unprecedented Infrastructural Revolution; Beginning Of A New Dawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.