Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife (27057 Views)

My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
I love freedom simple. happy for them
dre11:

Can a Pastor/Imam advice someone to marry one which is of different religious beliefs as you
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by omonnakoda: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Islie:

Am sure you don't understand the Word..... You only read it and don't allow it to turn to rhemal in you because a Christian is different from what you just describe. The disciple where first called Christian when they see them doing what JESUS was doing.

So, those that you describe ask your self if what they do, Christ will also do that and if not, don't associate them as Christian but church goers
The term "Christian" was first used as a derogatory term to indicate subversives who were disloyal to the Emperor of Rome Later it went on to mean "followers of Christ but this was generally in Rome and Greek Islands by people who would NEVER have seen Christ or even lived in the same country so quite how they woul know what JESUS was doing is a mystery. Rather than parrot what you have been TOLD do a little research.Please stop talking rubbish.
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by gatiano(m): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
And beating his wife and her mother? he didn't even deny that part of the allegation. Abeg the tradition is not always what it used to be. It was good for its first 2000 years, turned ok the next 2000 years, and was heavily infiltrated by external forces 2000 years ago, the worst of it began about 500 years ago. It had become an instrument of pain for those that understand it and uses on ordinary people who just go about their own way.

SuperModerator:
It's funny how Nigerians now see pagans as infidels
It's funny how Nigerians now uphold the religion of the whites against our own religion.
They call our religion evil and gave it a general name;
Paganism
They referred to theirs as holy

Note, I'm neither a Christian nor a pagan.

I just don't see other religions as infidelity, I mingle with and respect people if diverse religions.

Check my signature for authentic jerseys
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by gebest: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good for u, since u people ve taken pastors to be ur God.
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by dre11(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

whether A prostitute or an IFA worshiper / priest

unbeliever is unbeliever

Agreed
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by gud4dbest(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
imsuboi:
Pastors: leading Nigerians to hell since 1960! grin

Thieves
I dont really know wat to tell u.. Must u pollute every where wit u stupidity;stop making fallacy and blatant blunder.
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Fourwinds: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
cozy7:
When your pastor told u to marry an Ifa Priest, u were supposed to know that he (your pastor) was fake. But u blindly do what most women do.........OBEY THEIR PASTORS MORE THAN THEIR PARENTS N HUSBANDS.
dats my position. obeying nonsense from time immemorial
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by deebrain(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
It is impossible for any called man of God to say such.
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
dre11:

Can a Pastor/Imam advice someone to marry one which is of different religious beliefs as you
No please. A pastor can't make such prophesy except he is working under the influence of demonic power
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
CoCoLav:

I'm okay, been following your arguments.
Hope you concluded that essay?

Been meaning to ask, did you later hear from them?
They never replied my mail and judging from the media I bet nothing has been done.

I am still on the essay

They did not reply but I spoke to a friend of mine. He asked me to drop it because the issue is a common thing. I feel so helpless , I wish something could be done.
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Jerry2i(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
When you are 32yrs and not yet married you'll believe anything just to get married.
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Cityguy: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pastor asked you to marry him but did he also ask you to forward march into his house without him marrying you 'properly' as you alleged? O ga ju!
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by tomzman: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
See what gullibility can cause
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by dre11(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
fados4sure:

No please. A pastor can't make such prophesy except he is working under the influence of demonic power

You agreed there are false prophets this days........ Maybe he might be one and she couldn't decern his spirit
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Krasid(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
Peak of stupidity.Is your pastor your God?
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Krasid(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
imsuboi:
Pastors: leading Nigerians to hell since 1960! grin

Thieves
Not all pastors are thieves.
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by CoCoLav(f): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am still on the essay

They did not reply but I spoke to a friend of mine. He asked me to drop it because the issue is a common thing. I feel so helpless , I wish something could be done.

That's really sad.
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by akanbi101(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]Some pastor give advice to ladys to marry person that have ifa.
Glowyshoe ost=31480712:
Ehya... Dats y its not advise to rush into matriage..take your time

www.glowyshoe..com
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by harry509: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
dre11:

I tell you.....

With the way the patronised these supposed men of God, who are wolf in sheep clothing
yes ooh my broda. Na only GOD go save us frm dem.
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by adura2010: 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nigeria pastors are misleading their worshippers because they 've turn themselves to semi-gods where the sheep are directed like robot. Some christians can not defecate without their pastors. If u want to marry just to prày to God directly for guidance and protection. God is all powerful but pastors are powerless.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by macof(m): 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
Cherrywhite:
Ifa worshipper?...wat does Light and darkness av in common.?

light and dark complement each other
It's not rocket science

Btw Ifa is the best thing that ever happened to West Africa

1 Like

Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 11, 2015
octopusfreaky:
goat

Are you suffering from a sickle cell anemia¿
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Cherrywhite(f): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2015
macof:

light and dark complement each other
It's not rocket science

Btw Ifa is the best thing that ever happened to West Africa

Realy?........
Hmmmm........

Am suspecting u bros!
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by imsuboi(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
gud4dbest:

I dont really know wat to tell u.. Must u pollute every where wit u stupidity;stop making fallacy and blatant blunder.

Brainwashed dolt grin
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Gemc3(f): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
BarryX:
[size=14pt]Madam, a pastor told you to marry an oracle and you agreed and went ahead.
He might as well tell you to sleep with a dog!

You are the problem with yourself, don't blame the Pastor ! cry Manage the monthly 4000 shocked[/size]

Barry was here

Bia BarryX. . . . Ur display picture na die! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by julietchic(f): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
what is IFA worshiper pls?
make I start from deir .
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by omonnakoda: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by macof(m): 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Cherrywhite:

Realy?........
Hmmmm........

Am suspecting u bros!

Suspecting me sey wetin? You know I spoke the truth
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Cherrywhite(f): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
macof:

Suspecting me sey wetin? You know I spoke the truth

Hmmmm,''Ifa......d best thing dat has ever happened to W/ Africa?
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by tpiander: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
lord have mercy.
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
I stopped here: "Yinka, a 37-year-old mechanic"

embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.