Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center (53380 Views)

Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town / Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center / Nigerian Soldiers Capture And Destroy 10 Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by zizibabe1(f): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Reaper231:
Nigerian soldiers had a legitimate complaint abt being in short supply of amo. Recently they have been givien more weapons and I'm sure we don't hear them complaining again. Chad and Cameroon keep spewing rubbish. When Nig soldiers were fighting these guys Chad was their home. Most of d insurgents are chadians and mostly launched attacked then run back to chad and Niger without restrain frm d chadian govt. This was a major frustration for the NA. Now that Chad, Niger and cameroon hv woken frm their slumber and as a result of d attacked frm all angles BH is being cornered and they claiming d glory and painting our army bad. We have our lapses and we working on it but no matter wat dey do they can never beat us and they are only being ungrateful for all the Military and finacial assistants Nig has given and helped to stabilise their own countries in west Africa.

7 gboasas for you sir.You are one of the very few amongst the young people that have some form of correct knowledge of the dynamics of this operation.I have always insisted that people should be informed before making statement in the public domain.In this joint effort,to which the AU has pledged to suoprt with another 10,000 spldiets,there are RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.That is the reason soldiers from a given nation have certain roles and are also restricted to certain places at a given time.I commend your knowledge in these matter.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by Firefire(m): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
synergycom19:

Go to Reuters news and read the story before spreading your ignorance publicly,envy is clearly seen in your posts,your objectiveity is non-existent

Please renounce your citizenship of Nigeria and join Chad. thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by nortcentrallord(m): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Henry120:

They recently captured malam fotori and damasak. malamfotori the same town these clowns claimed to have captured in january.

Particularly striking is the convenience with which the western media seems to leave out that piece of information.

As long as it doesn't fit into their orchestrated narrative of the Nigerian military been corrupt, under-equipped and incompetent, it isn't a good piece of news.

Nigerian troops in green, chadian troops in desert camouflage, but some how, it is the Nigerians that are under-equipped.

God bless you my brother, you have said it ALL but the foolish will die foolish for their eyes are blind and their ears deaf.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by synergycom19: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
Josco24685:
Only a fool will GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN is no working..... PDP till JESUS come back
Next time,kindly show respect to that name and desist from using it in VAIN. Thanks and may GOD have mercy on your soul
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by neighbourhud: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Chadian forces had planned to take the town last month, but were ordered back by Nigeria, which said it planned to attack it. But a Chadian soldier in Dikwa said the closest Nigerian soldiers got to the town during Monday's fighting was 50 km away.

What do you expect with shapes like these in the Nigerian force undecided

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by deskossy(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
SirShymexx:

Sir, I hope little Chad and Nigeria don't get into a shooting match anytime soon cos these folks look like they'll overrun Nigeria and the ill-trained army. grin
the chadians are experts in gorilla warfare
and counter insurgency. .but conventional warfare is a
different thing all together. .they are apt in surviving brutal desert terrain,their exploit in mali comes to mind!
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
makzeze:
The Nigerian Military is enmassed in corruption under Jonathan's administration. See the mansions military officers are acquiring in Abuja.

Corruption has been part and parcel of Nigeria since she was created by slave traders.

All coup plotters and military regimes are evidence of corruption.

Well, Buhari once said, "Abacha was not corrupt", so I can understand when you say the army was all good unti Jonathan came!
Yet, that is a fat lie...
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by XBLadez: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lmao! Buhari losing the war grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by nortcentrallord(m): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Firefire:

waste of megabyte undecided

HahahahahahahahahHhhh, and the guy uses android phone oh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by synergycom19: 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
Firefire:

Please renounce your citizenship of Nigeria and join Chad. thank you.
I won't stand for your FRUAD,called the Nigerian Government. Am a Practicing Christian,trying to be Holy,love my neighbor and Fraud less ,are you guys not tried of LIES,LIES LIES AND MORE LIES
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by zizibabe1(f): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
synergycom19:

I won't stand for your FRUAD,called the Nigerian Government. Am a Practicing Christian,trying to be Holy and less Fraudulent,are you guys not tried of LIES,LIES LIES AND MORE LIES

I WISH YOU CAN LEARN THAT EVEN IF YOU CONTINUE YELLING TILL YOU ARE BLUE IN THE FACE WE WOULD NOT STOP ASKING "where is Buhari"? YYOU THINK SAY TO BE PRESIDENT NA BEANS?ITS TASKING AND DEMANDING FROM DAY 1.LET HIM OPT OUT OF THIS BUSINESS AND GO AND TAKE CARE IF HIS GRAND CHILDREN.WE WISH HIM NOTHING BUT GOOD HEALTH AND LONG LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by Laid2001: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
But our helper, the chadian army are also looking for virgins oo!.
Nigeria have to be very careful on this!!

brownlord:
Whatever, 100 Virgin hunters are down that's the most important thing

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by SirShymexx: 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
deskossy:
the chadians are experts in gorilla warfare
and counter insurgency. .but conventional warfare is a
different thing all together. .they are apt in surviving brutal desert terrain,their exploit in mali comes to mind!

This has nothing to do with "expertise" - it's about morale, coordination, intentions, training, and supply of weapons. The Nigerian army isn't just competent. Heck, the terrain is part of Nigeria - and for what it's worth, by now after dealing with the same problem for over three years now - that's enough time to develop "expertise" in that terrain.

Tuaregs are the Kings of the desert - but didn't they get their ar.ses whooped when the Islamists stormed Mali with superior weapons?

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Chadian troops are Boko haram.

How do think Boko haram are so well armed and trained?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by billyG(m): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tank u chad 4 wiping d shame frm our lousy face,pls help us liberate gwoza,bama,baja,gomboru even d thief of defence town.if possible occupy d northeast for 40yrs we dnt want BH,Isis,alquada in our soil.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by synergycom19: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Henry120:

What are you even talking about.

The chadians claimed to have routed boko-haram in gambarou, yet the terrorist still could muster enough men(600+) to attack Fotokol in cameroun, where they burnt down the town, and slit the throat of over 100 civilians. Brushing aside camerounian troops deployed there.

They will attack any town as they retreats,what's your point
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Trailblazer1:
you seem positive today, for the first time in your nairaland life. undecided
It seems you're now born-again cheesy cos the Ibnsultan I know is a bokoharam apologist
hmmm
Compatriot
Ibnsultan is a patriot
I have n will always serve my country n its people no matter the cost
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by rileyy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
You'll wonder whatever happened to our gallant NA, chadian taking the forefront
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by synergycom19: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
zizibabe1:

I WISH YOU CAN LEARN THAT EVEN IF YOU CONTINUE YELLING TILL YOU ARE BLUE IN THE FACE WE WOULD NOT STOP ASKING "where is Buhari"? YYOU THINK SAY TO BE PRESIDENT NA BEANS?ITS TASKING AND DEMANDING FROM DAY 1.LET HIM OPT OUT OF THIS BUSINESS AND GO AND TAKE CARE IF HIS GRAND CHILDREN.WE WISH HIM NOTHING BUT GOOD HEALTH AND LONG LIFE.
Tell me which Job is easy in this world?you fights,demands,requests, struggle,persevere before you gets anything worth -while,even to get a woman pregnant No Be BEANS. But if you know your job,then pray for WISDOM AND COURAGE from the Giver,ALIMIGHTY GOD,then you work becomes Successful and stress less.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by honeyseller291(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
GEJ IS DOING IT WE MUST WIN THE BATTLE$$
WEATHER BOKO HARI LIKES IT OR NOT
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
Henry120:

They recently captured malam fotori and damasak. malamfotori the same town these clowns claimed to have captured in january.

Particularly striking is the convenience with which the western media seems to leave out that piece of information.

As long as it doesn't fit into their orchestrated narrative of the Nigerian military been corrupt, under-equipped and incompetent, it isn't a good piece of news.

Nigerian troops in green, chadian troops in desert camouflage, but some how, it is the Nigerians that are under-equipped.
Its hilarious to see ppl make useless comments
Chadians are just glorified rebel army so also Niger
Our soldiers are exceptional and courageous people
The have some of the best military experts in Africa
NA is depleting n degrading d enemy

6 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by honeyseller291(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Even if there like make them claim allegiance with ISIS...WE NIGERIANS ARE PLEAGING ALLEGIANCE WITH J
E
S
U
S
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by billyG(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
GenBuhari:

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by billyG(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
GenBuhari:

Fuul!So any well armed & trained foriegn soldiers helping naija 2 clear her shit are BH,what of NA that see BH & took off,leaving Apcs,tanks,RPG,GPMG 4 them shld be Isis.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by OgologoDimkpa: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
XBLadez:
Lmao! Buhari losing the war grin grin grin
So true!
His foot soldiers are being depleted on a daily basis.

SAI GEJ embarassed
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Some Nigeria troops also transform to Boko haram when required.
billyG:

Fuul!So any well armed & trained foriegn soldiers helping naija 2 clear her shit are BH,what of NA that see BH & took off,leaving Apcs,tanks,RPG,GPMG 4 them shld be Isis.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
synergycom19:

They will attack any town as they retreats,what's your point

How do you retreat from Gambarou in Nigeria, to fotokol in cameroun where the attacking contingent (chad and cameroun) are based?

Chad attacked gambarou (Nigeria) from fotokol/amachide in cameroun, yet you say, boko-haram been attacked in gambarou somehow retreated to fotokol. undecided undecided

You understand Wetin you, you dey speak so?

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
IbnSultaan:

Its hilarious to see ppl make useless comments
Chadians are just glorified rebel army so also Niger
Our soldiers are exceptional and courageous people
The have some of the best military experts in Africa
NA is depleting n degrading d enemy

This is an un-equivocal fact, and nobody can take this from us.

No amount of propaganda or manufactured stories can change this.

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Trailblazer1:
you seem positive today, for the first time in your nairaland life. undecided
It seems you're now born-again cheesy cos the Ibnsultan I know is a bokoharam apologist

Ibnsultaan is no boko-haram apologist. He is a brother in arms through in through. Him been a GMB supporter doesn't detract from the fact he shares the aspiration of total annihilation of boko-haram terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by Firefire(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
synergycom19:

I won't stand for your FRUAD,called the Nigerian Government. Am a Practicing Christian,trying to be Holy,love my neighbor and Fraud less ,are you guy
s not tried of LIES,LIES LIES AND MORE LIES

Bros, 'CHANGE' your address.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by deskossy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
SirShymexx:

This has nothing to do with "expertise" - it's about morale, coordination, intentions, training, and supply of weapons. The Nigerian army isn't just competent. Heck, the terrain is part of Nigeria - and for what it's worth, by now after dealing with the same problem for over three years now - that's enough time to develop "expertise" in that terrain.

Tuaregs are the Kings of the desert - but didn't they get their ar.ses whooped when the Islamists stormed Mali with superior weapons?
sir,i still think expertise matters, granted the Nigerian army morale was low though it's improving now with their recent success. .NA has never fought this type of warfare b4..3yrs in,i think they've improve. In terms of the terrain they still gat work to do..damn the terrain is brutal though.
You know the tuaregs has been fighting the Malian govt fo decades right? They weren't crushed overnight but with d help of d coalition..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette / Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.