Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center (53375 Views)

Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town / Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center / Nigerian Soldiers Capture And Destroy 10 Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by gidiMonsta(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
delvinmaya:

Of Course i dont have to insult him. Its just a matter of choice. And so i choose to. Its that simple. If you read my post, i admitted the shortcomings of the NA. Their ineptitude got us into this mess. But with we fool ourselves when we now deride them and praise the Chadians for doing nothing. Every dick and Harry now engage in deriding the military and downgrading the country. Nigeria is far above any sole individual, and as such shouldnt be ridden down like a flea. Take it or leave it, we are the architect of our present predicament, and we seem to have decided that joining the Chadians and even foreign media to belittle ourselves is the right course of action.
Its embarrasing to me that Nigerians like you, who believe you are patriotic think being patriotic is to belittle the efforts of the armed forces. And your analysis is faulty. Not only have you refused to admit that Chad has been used as a base by BH, you talk about them starting the current military actions. Chairman, i must say, you amaze me. If as you say they started it, how come they keep complaining that they are not allowed beyond where they currently are. And how dare you say they pursued BH into Nigeria without permission. God have mercy. Their sole mandate is simple, "Man the borders, do not allow BH pass through into your territories". And for your information, Biu pleaded with Chad to come rescue them.

WTH are talking about? Nigeria has always been their main base, when they kidnapped in Fotokol and other Northern cameroonian towns they immediately crossed the border into Nigeria not Chad.

In the early hours of Feb 2, 2015 Chadian soldiers pursued fleeing terrorists from Fotokol, Cameroon into Gamborou in Nigeria without prior permission from Nigeria, which was why Gen. Olukolade was scrambling to defend the action on Feb. 3rd. This action led to the so-called 6-weeks intensive effort which brought about the election postponement. Chad took this action not because the love Nigeria but because BH has been using the Gamborou-Fotokol axis to cut off a very important trade route for them.

Despite the obvious lapses of our Armed forces, as an Army brat I am still 100% in support of them.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by rabzy: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
gidiMonsta:

WTH are talking about? Nigeria has always been their main base, when they kidnapped in Fotokol and other Northern cameroonian towns they immediately crossed the border into Nigeria not Chad.

In the early hours of Feb 2, 2015 Chadian soldiers pursued fleeing terrorists from Fotokol, Cameroon into Gamborou in Nigeria without prior permission from Nigeria, which was why Gen. Olukolade was scrambling to defend the action on Feb. 3rd. This action led to the so-called 6-weeks intensive effort which brought about the election postponement. Chad took this action not because the love Nigeria but because BH has been using the Gamborou-Fotokol axis to cut off a very important trade route for them.

Despite the obvious lapses of our Armed forces, as an Army brat I am still 100% in support of them.

When a kidnapping is done, you dont stay close to where the kidnapping was done. Many of the men and women kidnapped in Nigeria has also been taken to bases outside of Nigeria to be trained, married and sold as the case may be. Did you not read the report of some towns in Niger and Chad, where BH have thriving communities, they steal cattles and take them to the town, employ people to take care of the cattles, sink boreholes for the community and recruit soldiers. These guys respect no borders and have no rules, they will take whatever they get. Long before now the NA has been saying many of the BH soldiers they captured were from Chad and Niger.

And Nigeria has been telling these countries to take action against BH that have been fleeing into their country and subsequently using it as a base to launch attacks from different axis across the border. Chadian soldiers chasing BH into Gamboru is not a big deal to me, the town practically sits astride the border, am sure many soldiers or even citizens dont know where Nigeria ends and Cameroon begins. its not as if there is a natural barrier that delineates anywhere there. if am chasing a bunch of cut-throat bastards that have just ravaged my village, and they ran from one part of town to the other, a line in the sand (which does not even exist) will not stop me from routing them as long as they are still in sight. These incursions are not more than 10-20 km, how many minutes does it take a hilux jeep to gulp such distance.

BH have been having free movement in and out of these countries and attacking across the borders from a wide expanse. Now our neighbors has seen that it is not just a Nigerian problem. Last year the wife of the camerounian VP was kidnapped and several french citizens. Ransom was paid to release them. BH got millions of dollars, about the same time the Chadian president arrange a false truce with when BH was been pounded by the NA, the fighting lulled and it gave BH time to re-group and strategize plus the money they got, they were able to come back stronger and better. So there is no way the NA army would win this battle decisively if our Neighbors don't see it also intheir interest to join the fight. Its like saying the US will win the narcotics war without mexico.

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by ocelot2006(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
vedaxcool:

And your military's tale (bastardise by jogogoro and his lootenants that has the habit of lying repeatedly like rescueing chibok gals etc) is more believable.
Wow pathetic! Do u know this problem started from Nigeria? Hating on Chad which has fought gallantly so far is very strange! Comparing notes with chad is pitiable, how does this comparison explains away jonathan failure over the years, his deliberate policy of letting his siblings run riot in Borno.

GEJ's siblings? I understand the mistrust for the current administration. What I don't get is the fact that your hatred for GEJ has so blinded you that you're now spewing garbage on the thread. Btw, no one is "hating" on the Chadians. Far from it. And yes they fought gallantly at Gamboru Ngala and Dikwa. What we WILL NOT tolerate though are the half truths and some outright lies peddled by the Chadians eg them and the Nigeriens carrying out deep incursions in Nigeria when they were actually at Bosco in Niger Republic, or the claim of the Chadians spear heading the current operations when it's actually the Nigerian military calling the shots and undertaking most of the military operations. And we certainly won't condone the insults from the Nigeriens.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by ocelot2006(m): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
cjrane:
[size=15pt]The Boko haram moles in NA must be prevented from interfering or halting the Chadian momentum against the murderous Boko haram. The insurgents must surrender or destroyed by Chad and part of our army still committed to Nigeria.

I can smell moles in Nigerian army trying to hide under "territorial integrity" to offer the Boko Haram insurgents areas to hide and regroup inside Nigeria by urging the government to deny Chad the approval to pursue Boko Haram.

We must watch out for the Boko Haram media crew that will do everything to escape the hot pursuit of the Chadian military.
[/size]

No one is going to fight our battles for us. Let the Chadians stick to their own part of the boundary. We'll take it from here.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by cjrane: 1:57am On Mar 11, 2015
ocelot2006:

No one is going to fight our battles for us. Let the Chadians stick to their own part of the boundary. We'll take it from here.

Boko haram fifle,for 6 years you used moles in our army to inform you what NA was planning. Now, no mole in Chad military to give you classified info, or dash you arms, so you want Chad out? SORRY!
No matter how you twist this one, Chad must continue their offensive until Boko haram surrender and Shekau is captured- DEAD or ALIVE.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by Fulaman198(m): 7:09am On Mar 11, 2015
Revolution:
The Chadian army has been impressive. Does this mean that if a war breaks out between Nigeria and Chad Nigeria will lose? Nigeria used to have the best military in West Africa

The truth is Chad was the main force that fought in Mali, not France. But France being a predominant white nation got all the credit.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by Oluwaplumpie(m): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2015
jpphilips:
Our boys please you have equipment now, you shouldn't be hanging out 50km away from action, kudos to everyone
Sensationalist. Why don't u go and show them how its done?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by jpphilips(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
Sensationalist. Why don't u go and show them how its done?

angry angry angry angry
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by jpphilips(m): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2015
Fulaman198:

The truth is Chad was the main force that fought in Mali, not France. But France being a predominant white nation got all the credit.

Chad admitted France chose them to help secure the Malian-Algerian border, who killed Red beards? Chad or France? wait when Chad kills Shekau, or rescues Chibok girls, you will want to claim the glory right? jingoism will never help us as Nigerians, fix culpability where it belongs.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by jpphilips(m): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2015
Revolution:
The Chadian army has been impressive. Does this mean that if a war breaks out between Nigeria and Chad Nigeria will lose? Nigeria used to have the best military in West Africa

Dont even pray for that, Chad is a NATO ally, should Nigeria sneeze around Chad let alone look for her trouble, trust me, we will all be refugees in a matter of months.
Chad will take out our military in seconds, those guys morale are highest. Nigeria should be looking for a Biafra to be showing its lizard muscle. when you support corruption, it trickles down every institution including the military, when they start losing wars, you blame the gods

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by jpphilips(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2015
olapluto:
Im sorry I dont believe these Chadian armies anymore. For over a month now, they've be capturing and recapturing Dikwa. Their claims are actually over exaggerated.
Taking one town, and helping police borders does not warrant this level of noise.

The illiterate in you will not allow you to post where they captured and recaptured in Dikwa.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by jpphilips(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2015
Henry120:

They recently captured malam fotori and damasak. malamfotori the same town these clowns claimed to have captured in january.

Particularly striking is the convenience with which the western media seems to leave out that piece of information.

As long as it doesn't fit into their orchestrated narrative of the Nigerian military been corrupt, under-equipped and incompetent, it isn't a good piece of news.

Nigerian troops in green, chadian troops in desert camouflage, but some how, it is the Nigerians that are under-equipped.

Continue deceiving people who don't follow the news, the picture you are showing looks like even the Cameroonian BIU but I dont want to spoil your fun.
My grouse is this, I saw when the 500 Chadian troops arrived, in less than 2wks, they captured two towns, they were not even wearing bulletproof vests most of them, (guess their government can not even afford so much). their casualty figures is far less their Nigerian counterparts. Chad said they have just 2 planes that are operational, yet we have so many with no results, thanks to corruption that has blinded most of you. The Nigerian presidential fleet alone is 11planes and you are talking nonsense!
So far, they capture strategic interests of Boko haram, while their Nigerian counterparts capture market places and road blocks, If you can not show us in the news where Chad captured and recaptured a town then shut the fvck up.
Tomorrow when they capture Shekau, you will say they dont deserve the honour, continue playing.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by jpphilips(m): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2015
Henry120:

What are you even talking about.

The chadians claimed to have routed boko-haram in gambarou, yet the terrorist still could muster enough men(600+) to attack Fotokol in cameroun, where they burnt down the town, and slit the throat of over 100 civilians. Brushing aside camerounian troops deployed there.

Glad you acknowledge that BIU was in charge of Fotokol not Chad, I hope you heard that the Cameroonian authorities evacuated most civilians before the attack, the mostly 70+ (unlike your fabricated 100+) victims were the elderly and the sick, I am yet to hear of an evacuation of civilians by the Nigerian authorities before a boko haram massacre.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by jpphilips(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2015
olapluto:

Interesting point of view/news. I never knew Dikwa was recaptured by BH. Anyways, the news with these Chadians is exaggerated. Dikwa is not as fierce as Baga, Hong, Mubi, Michika, Monguno etc which our army had been sweeting on daily basis.
Im against GEJ, but I know and appreciate the efforts of our soldiers.
Look at Cameroun, see how they were making mouth months ago. Their BIR soldiers were hyped beyond belief. They even claimed to have carried out airstrikes in Konduga. Look at them today. BH is showing them pepper.

Do you know what a command center is in military parlance? do you have any idea the resources that will be deployed to protect it? there is a reason why it is called a strategic Boko haram interest. sometimes when you read what is beyond your comprehension, ask the right questions.
The PDP government for political reasons may not want to accept the efforts of the Chadians for political reasons, but you know that should Chad change their minds and leave like they left Baga, civilians like us will suffer for it, has Boko haram killed any of jonathan's relatives? well, my cobbler has lost a family and counting.
Give them the honor they deserve, the government can continue living in denial. I don't think the Chadians are exaggerated for the following reasons;

The battle of Mali, though France killed the arrow head, they eulogized them and gave them a strategic role which they delivered, amongst all the contingents from the AU, only Chad and Niger was selected to man the Mali-Algerian border. Do you know that Nigeria sent 3,000 troops for the Mali intervention, guess the role they got, "Stop and search". French verdict on us, "undisciplined and lack of equipments"
As much as the Nigerian army will want to deny this obvious emphasis, the french verdict played out again in operation flush (boko haram), we have over 200 soldiers standing trial for mutiny (indiscipline).
We have 11 soldiers on death row who refused to fight due to lack of equipments, tell me, is it any different from the french verdict on us? If we acknowledged that fault of ours and did something then, operation flush would have been largely successful, we wont have need for foreign boots on Nigerian soil today.

The US Organised a counter terrorist exercise 3yrs ago to test the readiness of its African NATO allies, Chad came out tops, trust me when it comes to desert warfare, dont mess with the chadians, they will finish you!!

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by Rad1cal: 11:17am On Mar 11, 2015
jpphilips:

The illiterate in you will not allow you to post where they captured and recaptured in Dikwa.

You are a fool sir, peruse the article below and tell us the date you see

Chadian soldiers fought their way on Tuesday into the town of Dikwa, which had been in militant hands for at least the last five months, and to an important spot on the road between Maiduguri, the capital of Borno State, and the Cameroonian border.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/19/world/africa/nigerias-army-drives-boko-haram-from-garrison-town.html?_r=0

You are fond of making aimless noise.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by Rad1cal: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2015
jpphilips:

[s]Continue deceiving people who don't follow the news, the picture you are showing looks like even the Cameroonian BIU but I dont want to spoil your fun.
My grouse is this, I saw when the 500 Chadian troops arrived, in less than 2wks, they captured two towns, they were not even wearing bulletproof vests most of them, (guess their government can not even afford so much). their casualty figures is far less their Nigerian counterparts. Chad said they have just 2 planes that are operational, yet we have so many with no results, thanks to corruption that has blinded most of you. The Nigerian presidential fleet alone is 11planes and you are talking nonsense!
So far, they capture strategic interests of Boko haram, while their Nigerian counterparts capture market places and road blocks, If you can not show us in the news where Chad captured and recaptured a town then shut the fvck up.
Tomorrow when they capture Shekau, you will say they dont deserve the honour, continue playing.[/s]

Pure trash. change your nationality to Chad and save us from your pathetic self hate.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by jpphilips(m): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2015
Rad1cal:

You are a fool sir, peruse the article below and tell us the date you see

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/19/world/africa/nigerias-army-drives-boko-haram-from-garrison-town.html?_r=0

You are fond of making aimless noise.

Mr M0r0n, your proof showed that they advanced into Dikwa but there is no report that they have captured it before now, or don't you know the difference between fighting into a town and taking control of it?
Aimless noise? you think im in the same buffoonery league with you? look well before you leap!!

Show us where Chad reported they have "CAPTURED" Dikwa in the past, I am waiting you dumb goat
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by jpphilips(m): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2015
Henry120:

From the same exercise.

Nigerian troops in green

Nato special forces soldier, from belgium.

What is the difference?

#note: all the troops in this exercise are special forces. The exercise only just ended yesterday.

Your point is that Nigeria did not concede 20/27 LGAS to Boko haram after w@nking with them for 4yrs before the Chadians arrived? Defending cluelessness makes you more clueless
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by jpphilips(m): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2015
Henry120:

Let me assure, I know what i'm talking about, neither am i under any illusion that taking on these terrorists is an easy task.

However, what i'm against is people using the suffering of Nigerians to score political points or cheap popularity.

There are Nigerian refugees in Diffa, bosso in Niger and fotokol, amachide in cameroun and also in chad.

However, how is it that the chadians claimed to have captured malamfotori in january, only to capture that same town they claimed to have earlier captured, yesterday.

You, tell us how?

Can you show us where Chad made such claims, the last person who said this ended up shooting himself in the foot, so we are clear, show us in separate dates, publications where Chad claimed to have captured malamfotori twice, where you can't, kindly shvt the fvck up!! to aid your education, Malamfotori was the glory of Niger not even Chad, I know you think everybody here is that stvpid right?

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by jpphilips(m): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2015
arantess:

God bless u bros....there's a serious conspiracy to change the narrative against us..who knows, maybe we have about 6 dikwas' that they keep taking from bokoharam

When you are perpetually dumb and extricate yourself from the corridors of information, only then will real victories smell like conspiracy theories, the Chadians are asking for Nigeria to grant clearance to attack Gwoza where Shekau is when they succeed, you come here and be talking nonsense.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by jpphilips(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2015
Reaper231:
Nigerian soldiers had a legitimate complaint abt being in short supply of amo. Recently they have been givien more weapons and I'm sure we don't hear them complaining again. Chad and Cameroon keep spewing rubbish. When Nig soldiers were fighting these guys Chad was their home. Most of d insurgents are chadians and mostly launched attacked then run back to chad and Niger without restrain frm d chadian govt. This was a major frustration for the NA. Now that Chad, Niger and cameroon hv woken frm their slumber and as a result of d attacked frm all angles BH is being cornered and they claiming d glory and painting our army bad. We have our lapses and we working on it but no matter wat dey do they can never beat us and they are only being ungrateful for all the Military and finacial assistants Nig has given and helped to stabilise their own countries in west Africa.

Which weapons are the Chadians using for their victories so far? it is not about Jersey, it is about morale!! most Chadian soldiers cannot even afford Bulletproof vests and you are talking. I pity most of you.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by jpphilips(m): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
Frankenstein:
The Nigerian army is ten times better than the Chadian boys brigade.

Our army has troops and equipment all over Borno, Adamawa, Yobe, parts of Gombe and other states defending them against Boko haram onslaught. The Chadians are not fighting any defensive war. All their troops, air power and fire are focused on a few
boder towns.

Continue deceiving yourself while your boyscout is abandoning their equipments for boko haram, go and read the reason why CHAD and Cameroon pulled out from the initial MNJTF in Baga, then you will appreciate how badly the Nigerian army has decayed.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by jpphilips(m): 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Themandator:

Believe that and you will believe anything.... Dikwa is closer to Chad than Nigeria.

And in this battle, Nigeria had left the other ends of our border to out neighbors with the hope that they would stop the sect from running into their territory when confronted by our army.

All Nigeria wants from her neighbors is a guarantee that they will secure the borders while we rout the sect... All our fight will come to nought if our neighbors are indifferent, like Cameroon

Where is Dikwa? Nigeria or Chad? for your information, Chad have captured several Nigerian territories, that border nonsense you are spewing is for your fellow dumbos not me. Chadian foreign secretary was even complaining that Nigeria is not giving them free hand to capture more, read the news and stop lazing around listening to PDP propaganda.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by jpphilips(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
zizibabe1:

7 gboasas for you sir.You are one of the very few amongst the young people that have some form of correct knowledge of the dynamics of this operation.I have always insisted that people should be informed before making statement in the public domain.In this joint effort,to which the AU has pledged to suoprt with another 10,000 spldiets,there are RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.That is the reason soldiers from a given nation have certain roles and are also restricted to certain places at a given time.I commend your knowledge in these matter.

Now look at the so called informed person, later you wonder why the old men refuse to hand over to the brainless youths.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by jpphilips(m): 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
deskossy:
the chadians are experts in gorilla warfare
and counter insurgency. .but conventional warfare is a
different thing all together. .they are apt in surviving brutal desert terrain,their exploit in mali comes to mind!

How many Nigerians know about their exploits in Mali is the right question? How can God curse a nation with so many of her citizens living in crass ignorance happily?
within 4yrs we lost 20/27 LGAS, the warriors of Mali came and joined the war and we have almost everything back and people think its their military that suddenly woke up because of equipments they never had? please help me and ask them how many equipments Chad used in Mali and NE with a plethora of strategic successes?

The most annoying part is that the politicians who have failed in their capacities peddle these lies while citizens at the receiving end of this brutality make excuses for them, #I spit on the Nigerian youth#.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by jpphilips(m): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
IbnSultaan:

Its hilarious to see ppl make useless comments
Chadians are just glorified rebel army so also Niger
Our soldiers are exceptional and courageous people
The have some of the best military experts in Africa
NA is depleting n degrading d enemy

Typing from Abuja or Lagos right? when will you type from Gwoza?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by jpphilips(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Henry120:

This is an un-equivocal fact, and nobody can take this from us.

No amount of propaganda or manufactured stories can change this.

It is easy for you to say do you know why? because you know that majority of Nigerians are Nincompoops, if you were a french citizen and under your watch France loses 20/27 LGAS in 4yrs, you already know your fate don't you?
continue, change will come someday and most mediocres like you will obey the law of "survival of the fittest", do you know why everybody is scared of Buhari, because they are either thieves or mediocres.
Competent people will soon mount the podium and you will have a feel of service delivery, enjoy your mediocrity while it lasts.
I read most of your posts on the military thread with the South Africans, I only felt sorry for your soul.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by ocelot2006(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
cjrane:

Boko haram fifle,for 6 years you used moles in our army to inform you what NA was planning. Now, no mole in Chad military to give you classified info, or dash you arms, so you want Chad out? SORRY!
No matter how you twist this one, Chad must continue their offensive until Boko haram surrender and Shekau is captured- DEAD or ALIVE.

See this bloody cow. Who are you calling Boko Haram "fifle"? Are you high on expired cabin biscuit? What's even more pathetic about your case is that you'll rather side with a foreign country than your very own nation, and later cry when things go bad for you. 'so "patriotic" of you. Now buzz off. Monkey.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by ocelot2006(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
jpphilips:

Dont even pray for that, Chad is a NATO member protected by article 5 of NATO defence pact, should Nigeria sneeze around Chad let alone look for her trouble, trust me, we will all be refugees in a matter of months.
Chad will take out our military in seconds, those guys morale are highest. Nigeria should be looking for a Biafra to be showing its lizard muscle. when you support corruption, it trickles down every institution including the military, when they start losing wars, you blame the gods

Chad NATO member?! LMAO grin grin grin grin Chei! ! So many ignorant fools running around here cheesy ! Good lawd. We're talking about the same Chadians WE assisted during the Pickup Wars in the 80s, right? And you really think they can take on the Nigerian Armed Forces conventionally? Mehn, thanks for the joke.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by ocelot2006(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
jpphilips:

How many Nigerians know about their exploits in Mali is the right question? How can God curse a nation with so many of her citizens living in crass ignorance happily?
within 4yrs we lost 20/27 LGAS, the warriors of Mali came and joined the war and we have almost everything back and people think its their military that suddenly woke up because of equipments they never had? please help me and ask them how many equipments Chad used in Mali and NE with a plethora of strategic successes?

The most annoying part is that the politicians who have failed in their capacities peddle these lies while citizens at the receiving end of this brutality make excuses for them, #I spit on the Nigerian youth#.

Everyone talks about Chad ' s so-called "exploits" in Mali when the truth is that the French did most of the fighting during Operation Serval. Sure the Chadians were used in a couple of offensive, but you forget that the French along with Nigerian Special Forces, and a number of other foreign forces defended Bamako during the initial stages of the conflict when the rebels reached the capital. So stop giving the Chadian Army more credit than they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by ocelot2006(m): 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
jpphilips:

Where is Dikwa? Nigeria or Chad? for your information, Chad have captured several Nigerian territories, that border nonsense you are spewing is for your fellow dumbos not me. Chadian foreign secretary was even complaining that Nigeria is not giving them free hand to capture more, read the news and stop lazing around listening to PDP propaganda.

Please do list these "several Nigerian territories". We're waiting.

The Chadians have only liberated Gamboru Ngala and Dikwa. While at this they've had their staging area at the rear in Fotokol, Cameroun, raided by Boko Haram, and have halted they advances as they've been warned by the Nigerian military to turn back. You're basically the one spewing rubbish here.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center by jpphilips(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
delvinmaya:
sorry to say, sirshymexx is thinking with his head in his backside. For your mind, you done make sense finish. Being objective shouldn't kill you. If you have followed the war against boko haram, maybe you would have been wise before throwing away your pride and calling a fowl uncle just because you wanna eat it. Admitted the NA were disappointing to have allowed this situation become worse. But ascribing victory to Chad is dumb. They retreated from Bags two days before it was taken by BH, you are blind to that. The SA to Deby was arrested with sophisticated weapons meant for BH, you refuse to think. Since they joined the war, they keep recapturing what they had earlier captured and you think they are the best thing to happen to you. Why not move down to Chad and become their citizen?
Even synergycom own worse.
Despite NA retaking over 38 towns back, and Chad finding it difficult to hold on to just the two they claim to have captured.

Tongue wagging when you don't even read the news, while the cameroonian BIU and the Chadians was there at the MNJTF headquarters in Baga, Baga stood gidigba, the moment the Nigerians messed up and they left, Baga fell, is that not common sense that two scenarios played out;

Boko haram was either scared to attack the chadians OR the Nigerians were too weak to hold the front at the exit of the Chadians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Ganduje's 6th Bribery Video (Photos) / Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.