Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) (72866 Views)

I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This / Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story / "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by hardbody: 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
franzis:
what do u mean by js 2 can't b 12 years... now r talking about ur niece bla bla bla... what about you... what I know is majority of us got out of secondary aged 16-18 years

I do not intend to engage on this sir. Records dont lie. I started school by default at age 4. By 10 i was done with primary school and was through secondary school by age 15. I did not go through 6334. By 19 i was done with Uni and was called to the Nigerian Bar at age 20 December 10 to be specific. My 21st birthday would have been March 19th.

I wrote JAMB once and made aggregate 297 while the first batch cut off was 293 Universitý of Calabar. For your records i came out with a 2.1. If u send a private mail i can send you details to go and verify.

My views are mine and my facts are sacred and verifiable.

By the way, 16-18 is not bad generally. We usually have exceptions. Maybe i should have recognized that fact in my post under reference. No insults intended Sir.

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
An extremely intellectually re-tarded pupil.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Beesluv: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
pryd:
Mr. Teacher, a student you've been teaching wrote that? grin

You can't understand. Some students have block heads
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by ziccoit: 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
wese90:
I told the class to write a letter to their friend outside the state telling him/her how they spent their last Christmas holiday.
This person wrote rubbish...

I don't know where to place this...grin

What was he thinking? undecided

If I were you; I would just remove the pics.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by frainc(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pls nairalander show some love by listening or downloading my dance track
"Erekere" http://mp3twit.com/uZP

Or
Rap Track "Fisile"
http://mp3twit.com/v04

This is the only way you can help a brother for now

Thank you

.....F'rainbow.....

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by blackmantis: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
holyokoto:

What was he thinking?
Her name is Blessing Sunday Pete, meaning she is a female, how do you come about this/ "he"

Yeah wanted to point that out.
It's garbage in garbage out.
She is just in jss2. I have seen graduates write worse.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sissie:
Nonsense what sort of teacher are you?

Go back to the class and do a better job.
He gotta job... You don't!!

Choke on that b.itch!
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Chitumu: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=gbosaa post=31490992]You should be ashamed of yourself for posting that online. You didn't even try to conceal the writer's name and name of school.

What kind of teacher are you. I think you should be sacked and be without a job for two years. Is there not anything like confidentiality act in that state?

You are very Phoolish mister. Your likes should not be allowed near children. If na aboki name? abeg shut up. this is an AN UNCOMMON TRANSFORMATION! courtesy of randy akpabio.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Tymax(m): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
Girls have been making boys write lyrics since time immemorial.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Stevano007(m): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
This person is my junior sister.. I will sue u

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Mintayo(m): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
For those of us that served in some village in the east, letters like this are not new to us at all! This sad. angry angry sad sad undecided
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Tymax(m): 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Coldfeet:
That letter got mw in tears cry forget about it being off point but its so sweet to read!

I got you...
I hurt you.. And
I lost you
cry cry

Oh please. Do ladies still fall for that? That guy is a smooth young man. grin He's got lyrics sha. I give him that. Oya come and cry on my shoulder. grin
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by jsunex(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
d guy is in luv nah..lol
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by somegirl1: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
hardbody:

I do not intend to engage on this sir. Records dont lie. I started school by default at age 4. By 10 i was done with primary school and was through secondary school by age 15. I did not go through 6334. By 19 i was done with Uni and was called to the Nigerian Bar at age 20 December 10 to be specific. My 21st birthday would have been March 19th.

I wrote JAMB once and made aggregate 297 while the first batch cut off was 293 Universitý of Calabar. For your records i came out with a 2.1. If u send a private mail i can send you details to go and verify.

My views are mine and my facts are sacred and verifiable.

By the way, 16 -18 is not bad generally. We usually have exceptions. Maybe i should have recognized that fact in my post under reference. No insults intended Sir.

"Will be" unless you are typing from beyond or "was March 19th of the following year" if you are referring to a past birthday.
I believe most girls are done with secondary school at 16 (±1) and boys at 17(±1)
14 is rather young. It's how well at the end of the day, not how fast.

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by skyewizz: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
D gal dull and also a love addict

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by pryd(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Beesluv:

You can't understand. Some students have block heads

...and some "teachers''? Well you can't understand.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by skyewizz: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
D boy dull and also a love addict
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Best luv letter ever written
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by patrickparry: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
Na only him waka come !
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Icy4real: 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
wese90:
I told the class to write a letter to their friend outside the state telling him/her how they spent their last Christmas holiday.
This person wrote rubbish...

I don't know where to place this...grin

What was he thinking? undecided
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Pdizzle(m): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Youngzedd:
Fantastic.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by nekaa(f): 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
that thing looks like a Nigerian artist lyrics...it doesn't have to make sense
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Pdizzle(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Think fresh, think smart, think positive, think beautiful think great. I know this is too much for you so here is a shortcut, just think about me.
This kid is dopee

2 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by darlenese(f): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
I think u dnt understand ur duty as a teacher n I guess u are one of those who took d job of teaching as a result of unemployment. As a teacher ur first duty is to act as the parent to ur students, unfortunately u hv failed.

Half baked teacher sad

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by a2personal2013: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hey Op,

Rather than laugh or mock that child, you will do more justice to this nation by trying to improve the child. We all had our fair share of not knowing what to write. Some of us had huge difficulties knowing how to express ourselves in letters. You will do yourself good by exploring ways to make the best out of this. If these children could write good letters they probably would not need you as their teacher.

Please go back to work so that the next letter you will publish from this kid will bring joy to you that you have made an impact in someone's life.

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by RaeMystix: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
@ Op, you ought to be fired as a result of your fooli$hness...How dare you reveal the name of that certain student?.

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
XketchDesigns:
grin
Mehn! I am speechless! Js2 that's about 12 years old and him/she don know love finish?
My people end time is near.

At 12, I was in SS1.

@OP, after the first two paragraphs, your student lifted the rest of the text from elsewhere. Else he wouldn't have had those errors you circled.

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by udysweet(f): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wait wth is my name doing der as d recipient of the letter?lmao!I ddnt receiv dis letter o,lol!
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by ejor1: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ele wooo ...........Timooo ooh.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by horladmejy(m): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yes oo....all the jamb and waec she does...even if she like make she get 100% in all she will chil till 16
woodcook:

That's is impressive but then if I remember correctly the minimum age to gain admission into Nigerian universities is 16, correct me if am wrong.

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by corisande: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
why didn't you crop or blank the name and school, address?
This is so not fair
except its forged or fake

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Ojisik(m): 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
FROM THE THIRD PARAGRAPH TO THE END,SHE USED ALL THOSE #100 LOVE TEXT MESSAGE BOOKS, no possible way that she could compose that after the incoherency of the first two paragraphs wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment / WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate / Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.