Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill (60999 Views)

Lose weight naturally within 9 days without any side effect. / Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) / 22 Side Effect Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by njuwo(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
there are many things "SPECIAL" about big Assss.
So you think. When you enter and come back you will see that it's over rated.
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by Youngpo413: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2015
njuwo:
So you think. When you enter and come back you will see that it's over rated.
I know what I'm talking about.
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by njuwo(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
I know what I'm talking about.
I tell you, all that is inside is shit. I was thinking like you are thinking now until one instead of releasing normal, released shit on me.
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by Youngpo413: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
njuwo:
I tell you, all that is inside is shit. I was thinking like you are thinking now until one instead of releasing normal, released shit on me.
lol...in my whole life!I hv never been with a flat assssed babe before,so I know the secrets in big asssses....sorry about ur experience though lolz
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by Akuneshiobike(m): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
Blackett:
Rokiatu are you seeing this? sad
She is certainly seeing it. Hers is within 1-2 years now. Lets watch how the wall of jericho will fall after 3-4 yrs. tongue
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by njuwo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
lol...in my whole life!I hv never been with a flat assssed babe before,so I know the secrets in big asssses....sorry about ur experience though lolz
Thank you, you big yarnshes are all filled with shits, strong ones.
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by Youngpo413: 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
njuwo:
Thank you, you big yarnshes are all filled with shits, strong ones.
seems you hate big assessss with passion,lol for me,I love big,natural and soft assess, the likes of ROKIATU and co...
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by njuwo(m): 6:05am On Mar 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
seems you hate big assessss with passion,lol for me,I love big,natural and soft assess, the likes of ROKIATU and co...
Can you carry it on your wedding day, you will need help o
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by Youngpo413: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
njuwo:
Can you carry it on your wedding day, you will need help o
hehehehe,I never thought about that,anyhow I go try
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by njuwo(m): 6:18am On Mar 13, 2015
Youngpo413:
hehehehe,I never thought about that,anyhow I go try
I wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by Youngpo413: 7:25am On Mar 13, 2015
njuwo:
I wish you luck.
thanks,big soft and spotless asss all the way!
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by fadekemitoyin: 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
The first post on this thread, is real,,,but I want you pple to know that this is based on surgery,,,and u can see that the silicon right inside her buttocks has either expired, adulterated, or got burst inside her ass/buttocks....so beware
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by jbblues24(m): 12:52am On May 31, 2019
Life is full of temporary situations, ultimately ending in a permanent solution. cheesy
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by olujacob: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2019
the pictures are not the same
whatch before hand colour and after used colour

then later watch the side effect colours are not the same

Moreover, this was caused by pils and injections
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by DIMZAL(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
That's surgery
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by Leon90(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
odikwa very risky.

wait oh, am really the first to comment?.
Don't waste your time rejoicing cos the topic will not hit front page.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language / Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You / Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.