Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

I've Kept My Promises,jonathan Has Not-fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Kept My Promises,jonathan Has Not-fashola (674 Views)

I Have Kept My Promises, But Jonathan Has Not, Fashola Boasts / I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan / I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Kept My Promises,jonathan Has Not-fashola by BrAkingNews: 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Ive-kept-my-promisesJonathan-has-not-Fashola-300x182.jpg[/img]

I've kept my promises,Jonathan has not-Fashola

Governor Fashola has said he has kept his promises,while president Jonathan has not ..Speaking at the commissioning of of the 2.18 Kilometer Glover Road, Ikoyi,

“I have said time again, that the issues with the presidential election is not new promises by the PDP presidential candidate (Goodluck Jonathan), it is the record of service about what he has done with the promises he made in 2011.”
We promised to build the Lekki-Ikoyi link Bridge in 2010 and in three years we have finished a first class architectural masterpiece which put Lagos back on the global architectural reckoning.
“For our political opponents, they say it is expensive, they say every negative thing about it, but we used the same contractor, Julius Berger, to build that bridge. The same contractor has not been able to help them deliver the Second Niger Bridge that the president promised since 2011.

After building that bridge I promised you that we would improve connectivity here and give commuters choice, we have finished Glover Road, we are on Second Avenue and other roads, I have kept my promises.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/ive-kept-my-promisesjonathan-has-not-fashola/
Re: I've Kept My Promises,jonathan Has Not-fashola by sammyj: 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: I've Kept My Promises,jonathan Has Not-fashola by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Right from time, we knew GEJ is always a lion (liar) so all that one no surprise me again, BTW;

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015

1 Like

Re: I've Kept My Promises,jonathan Has Not-fashola by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ok..
Re: I've Kept My Promises,jonathan Has Not-fashola by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
yeye de smell
Re: I've Kept My Promises,jonathan Has Not-fashola by Ttalk: 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
Kontinu your good work. BRF. Eko o ni baje
Re: I've Kept My Promises,jonathan Has Not-fashola by sunayo(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Of course you have. You promised to commission the Lagos -Badagry express road light rail by 2013, till now half of the work is not yet done. No single state owned train in Lagos after 16years of you and Tinubu ruling.

In Satelite where I live, roads are terrible, no single street light or traffic lights. No drainages in many street. You Fashola is the big liar.

I have lost respect for this Tinubu's stooge. I regretted voting for him in 2011.

1 Like

Re: I've Kept My Promises,jonathan Has Not-fashola by etties: 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
He promised to give us water, now I am preparing to dig my borehole.

2 Likes

Re: I've Kept My Promises,jonathan Has Not-fashola by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
we have heard,,pls u can go and die fashola.
no be me talk am na oshiomole ur comrade, he said that to a widow

1 Like

Re: I've Kept My Promises,jonathan Has Not-fashola by hopilo: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Promise of protecting Tinubu empire well kept

1 Like

Re: I've Kept My Promises,jonathan Has Not-fashola by etties: 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Our road will all look like London,uptil today my road looks like village road. Haba Fashola.

2 Likes

Re: I've Kept My Promises,jonathan Has Not-fashola by etties: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
Promise to remove traffic on Lagos road,it takes 3 -4 hours to get to office and even more to get home.thousands of man hours and billions of Naira wasted on fuel because of traffic on the road. I think u must think some of us did not go school, like your blind supporters.

2 Likes

Re: I've Kept My Promises,jonathan Has Not-fashola by soloafe: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
fashola continues to lose the little respect he has left.

2 Likes

Re: I've Kept My Promises,jonathan Has Not-fashola by Ikengawo: 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
Fashola that's been in power for 8 years is comparing himself to 1 term GEj.

You promised a new airport, we got nothing, GEJ rebuilt all of our airports and is constructing 2 more.
You promised metro, nothing, GEJ has revived Enugu to PH Lagos to Kano and Kaduna to Abuja
You promised much and gave us flowers and taxes to tinubu. You turned us into the slaves tinubu has t. Nour
ned you

Gej threw the yoke of his godfather obasanjo off while tinubu choses your sucessor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MASSOB Shuts Down S/east.....vows to disrupt elections / Presidential Interactive Session With Nollywood Star / Caption This(this.pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.