Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Maersk Requires: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maersk Requires: (1697 Views)

Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting / Maersk Shipping Vacancies / Maersk Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maersk Requires: by kuntakinte(m): 11:47am On Aug 31, 2006
Maersk requires….
-Head of government relation and corporate affairs
-Company secretary and legal advisor
-Senior archivist, general documentation manager and librarian
-IT technician, OND in computer science or related course, 1 yr experience in PC support/maintenance

Interested persons should send application and resume to NGAHRDREC@maersk.com within 10 days.
Indicate on letter of application which of the position is being applied for.
Re: Maersk Requires: by pindo007: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2006
Hello , i applied for the post of an IT TECHNICIAN on August 30th as you posted the advert and i was sent an email yesterday 22nd Sept,2006 that i should come for test next week wednesday 27th September at Victoria Island.
I have read all thread in this forum , i can see most people wrote the test, passed it and have not been called for the job.Even if i will wait till result will be out, i need to get prepared for the test. Can anybody in this forum help me on how their test is like, duration of test etc and how to prepare. I need your help please.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity And Skye Bank Are Recruiting / Presco Plc Needs Trainees…. / I Cant Satisfy My Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.