Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,375 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? (64404 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by djkellyu(m): 6:57am On Mar 11, 2015
Haha very funny. But some girls may accept the fact that he has money and marry him

You want to be a billionaire. These are the 29 secret
www.learnerstools.com/2015/03/29-secrets-to-be-billionaire_10.html?m=1
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by House24(m): 6:57am On Mar 11, 2015
Some will make move because of the moneyyyyyyy but not d luv
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Josco24685(m): 6:57am On Mar 11, 2015
Lol, u make me laugh gan ni, u still asking... money is d only password dat can unlock d ladies. so, pls don't ask such type of question again
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Fosterbrand: 7:01am On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by spaggyy(m): 7:02am On Mar 11, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]chisos
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Pangea: 7:09am On Mar 11, 2015
With his billions he should invest in head transplant naa!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by wunmi590(m): 7:10am On Mar 11, 2015
brito:
Lol , what a head?

Cutehector

Brito, longest tyme, hpe u ar gud
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Applaner: 7:22am On Mar 11, 2015
op,

If u don't mind........

Can u forward dis question to ur sister ?

Den tell us her reply afterwards
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 11, 2015
On behalf of all they ladies here in nairaland, I hereby to say Millions of ladies will propose to marry this unseen man and this accidential head man will oppose them.......
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by engrjacuzzi: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2015
daimsy:
hmmmm.ladies don suffer.
you just confirmed your answer.....
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by morganist99(m): 7:40am On Mar 11, 2015
PHgirl:
Definitely not. Na money I won chop? What will my kids look like? lipsrsealed embarassed
u re beauriful naa ur children will try naa
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by smartigo: 7:54am On Mar 11, 2015
What an insult on the womenfolk. Just imagine? Anyway some ladies brought it upon themselves.

Honestly I must instill the highest level of pride,dignity n morals on my girl(s) when I start having kids.

Any lady that sees this and not spurred for a new mindset of life, will definitely marry worse than him.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by satowind(m): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2015
daimsy:
hmmmm.ladies don suffer.
Which dept in unical are u in?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by leeland(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2015
daimsy:
hmmmm.ladies don suffer.
Yes dem Don suffer
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by shepherdnoble: 8:11am On Mar 11, 2015
He is a model... :PHe is a model...
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by masqot(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2015
This head resembles groundnut.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by heffem(m): 8:30am On Mar 11, 2015
Babygal4eva:
I will introduce him to someone called A plastic surgeon. Nothing money can't fix.... well almost
babe, seriously no surgeon go even try attempt that bros head....cos money no fit adjust this very 1 wey i dey see so....
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Samirana360(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2015
All d nigerian girls will say yes sincerely
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 11, 2015
wunmi590:

Brito, longest tyme, hpe u ar gud

Good morning, I'm good thanks

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by taha24: 8:38am On Mar 11, 2015
4get d look na d money matter
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by obontami: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Which kin name be dis? grin
Toto dey pepper me

because my prick too long and fat
any girl wey I fccck na so dem go dey talk say my prick dey pepper dem for Toto

dats why I use dat moniker
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Nemrims(m): 8:59am On Mar 11, 2015
Rendezvou:
If he worths billions of dollars; caring and kind-hearted; he shows you love and grant you free access to his possessions and bank accounts in both home and abroad, and thereafter seeks your hand in marriage. Will you marry him?
....Chisus!! see head..head gone bad
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Vince09: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2015
PHgirl:
Definitely not. Na money I won chop? What will my kids look like? lipsrsealed embarassed
him grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Rendezvou: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2015
Applaner:
op,

If u don't mind........

Can u forward dis question to ur sister ?

Den tell us her reply afterwards
Its already late dear- my one and only younger sister is now a happily married mother of two (a boy and a girl).

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by mirexxx(f): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2015
DJEhimond:

Hushh ... I'm already at work. I didn't die. See? Devil is a liar.
lols cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by daimsy(f): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2015
nawtikid:
u are buuriful
Thanks.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by daimsy(f): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2015
kinibigdeal:

will you?
I don't know.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by daimsy(f): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2015
StealthIdeals:
But I'm nt sure dt you are a lady, and nt a yahoo guy. A lady following almost all nairaland males wants something else.
your mathematical opinion is very poor.i'm I following them to their houses? you are reasoning so myopically stabilised.

next time avoid quoting my posts.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by daimsy(f): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2015
engrjacuzzi:

you just confirmed your answer.....
which is?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2015
nickusoro:
Hilarious! But some good amount of dough can fix that head to a good extent.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna

i tel U no amount of money can straighten that head. Dah head dey para...
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2015
NOPE!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2015
For the sake of my unborn kids..... Nooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.