Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. (21898 Views)

Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum / Governors Forum Gave A Card To Buhari (Photos) / Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by not4sure(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Light just went off and the again shift it on APC
Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by politifact: 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Joanthan spent five days in lagos in lagos and visited almost all the kings while allegedly sharing millions of dollars to different groups in the state.A week later,he is back in the state holding meetings with youths and canvassing for their support and just today,all PDP governors converged in the metropolis of all 36 states of the federation for the meeting.These moves to me are acts of desperation and corroborates the wide belief that Pres. Jonathan is in for a big loss.anyway,I have decided to vote change

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by friedrice1: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wrong move by PDP governors. if the APC governors come together for their own session
then GEJ is finished. A group with the likes of Fashola, Adams Oshobaba, Orators like Rochas, Aregbe, Kwankwaso then the strongman Amaechi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by Sammiejokes(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
ControlX:

JK is not the dreamer broh... you are the dreamer.
Or perhaps you've never heard : Everybody loves Jimi Agbaje... so WAKE UP!!!
just talk about you and your generation, me and my generation loves Jimi Agbaje
Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by OLADD: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
fineguy11:
i edited ur msg for u,,pls dont thank me afterall,wat are friends for??

Many people are aware of insane and mentally demented individuals one of whom you are on Nairaland. Take a walk on the streets of your locality, you'll see many of your likes.
Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by tuniski: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ndjones:
Jonah Jang said democracy is meant for the rich. Please I need someone from PDP to clear me of this statement
he gaffe and clearly showed why we don't need old man Buhari as president. If jona jang at the end of his tenure and mate with Buhari is already out of touch we don't need an out of touch president starting in 2015! Sai GeJ!
Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by blackmantis: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nepa again
National Anthem sung in the dark
Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by not4sure(m): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nepa how far....
Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by oladele97: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Electricity tripped off, Akpabio blame APC
Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by Alphonsocapone(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
just imagine these useless pdp governor's, the light was interrupted and instead of them to accept the fact that it is a laxity they are instead accusingly pointing fingers @ apc.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by lanrock(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
why pdp gov holds in lagos not akwa ibon or any pdp state. they think they can deceeive we people of south west. if u like spend 20 hours in your useless interractn.
Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by babaolowo002(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
When it was time for gato o se to make his speech ,what he can only talk from begining to The end is to attack and criticise buari and the topic of The gorvernor's forum is tranformation under TVE gej led administration.and i thought un My @ that these bunch of gorvernors are as cluess as their boss.no campaign por manifestó of any kind. sal buari
Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by asiwajumi(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
chimsimdindu:

HE WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN CURSE !
shut up who curse pass btw apc nd pdp supporters? Apc use to use un civil language online. Don't waste your mb to quote back.I won't reply you
Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by VolvoS60(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
blackmantis:
Nepa strike live and that man is still bragging chai grin

It's a disgrace power outage with all pdp power govs present

^^^^
grin grin
Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by bayulll01(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
OLADD:

If you really mean nothing has improved in the last 6 years of Jonathan administration, I think you're the authentic Dumbo. Do yourself a favour by looking at his records in road construction/rehabilitation, railway revamp, construction and rehabilitation of educational institutions, improved agriculture and mechanised farming etc and compare to where we are coming from as a nation. Nobody is saying we're there yet but the foundation for a better tomorrow has be laid and must be built upon by Jonathan's reelection. May your conscience judge you.

Lol you mentioned all these as an achievement for 4yrs I will not add the two yrs of yaradua,funny you people are generally gullible and it is unacceptable,so all you can tell me is those locomotive mediocre trains,agriculture the last time we check we still import rice,common you are smart roads in 2015,are u really that stupiid,see nigeria is broke when I say broke I mean seriously broke as a result of wastefulness of this present administrations,that's why those 7 governor came to lagos and saying all those poo on media thought abuja will suite them to display their stupidityy,all you supporting jonathan are moronn and stupidd not to realize that this man has finished ur generations and yet to born

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by OLADD: 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
bayulll01:

Lol you mentioned all these as an achievement for 4yrs I will not add the two yrs of yaradua,funny you people are generally gullible and it is unacceptable,so all you can tell me is those locomotive mediocre trains,agriculture the last time we check we still import rice,common you are smart roads in 2015,are u really that stupiid,see nigeria is broke when I say broke I mean seriously broke as a result of wastefulness of this present administrations,that's why those 7 governor came to lagos and saying all those poo on media thought abuja will suite them to display their stupidityy,all you supporting jonathan are moronn and stupidd not to realize that this man has finished ur generations and yet to born

It's your father, mother and entire lineage that are stu.pid.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by fineguy11(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
OLADD:

im aware i'm an insane and mentally demented individual on Nairaland. If i take a walk on the streets of my locality, i'll see many of my likes.
LOL..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by fineguy11(m): 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
OLADD:

It's my father, mother and entire lineage that are stu.pid.
u dont need to tell us,,we knw already..i can see stu.pidity runs in ur genes..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by bayulll01(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
OLADD:

It's your father, mother and entire lineage that are stu.pid.

Lmaob sometimes I just look at some of you,people without ancestry,I don't know who is more silly and wicked is it the dumbo that sit in the affair of more than 180millions nigerian,or those morron that support him,your case is the one I termed"First class hopeless situations"I repeat you are very silly and stupiid If not you won't come and defend this present administrations,get it to ur dull brain dulard Buhari is an old cargo infact the last time he was the president I was not born,but I won't have given him audition if your hero the dumbo is not corrupt,stupiid,retarrd,clueeless,wickedd and very uselesss,I won't even bother to look at buhari because he belong to the medieval age,but lo and behold your president or should I say your hero pushed us to like the devil himselves,he is old yes But he will performed better than the dumbo,cluelesss mofo that eat 4billion food yearly and as for you,is this how you want to raise a family I pity your children

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by bayulll01(m): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
fineguy11:
u dont need to tell us,,we knw already..i can see stu.pidity runs in ur genes..

Bro don't mind that one jawwe his level or reasoning is what I termed the unfortunate one

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by tuniski: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
politifact:
Joanthan spent five days in lagos in lagos and visited almost all the kings while allegedly sharing millions of dollars to different groups in the state.A week later,he is back in the state holding meetings with youths and canvassing for their support and just today,all PDP governors converged in the metropolis of all 36 states of the federation for the meeting.These moves to me are acts of desperation and corroborates the wide belief that Pres. Jonathan is in for a big loss.anyway,I have decided to vote change
in true democracy this is exactly how it is done. You will be campaigning in battleground states and regions not your stronghold. So PDP shouldn't be wasting time much on the SS and SE cos they are locked down for PDP. SW is the battleground for this election and all PDP need to do is to neutralize APC there. APC has NW and NE as it stronghold and are using threats and intimidation to scare PDP voters amongst them. Truth is GEJ will win in 3zones of SS,SE and NC. APC in NW and NE. The SW is where the battle is! Overall, GEJ willl win the popular votes and meet all conditions on 1st ballot. APC won't make the 25% in 2/3 states including abuja let alone the popular votes.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by politifact: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
#i have decided to vote GMB/PYO no matter the PDP's smear campaigns against the person of the people's general.#i have decided

Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by Perfectwazobia: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
AND SOMEONE WILL STILL SHOUT GEJ TILL 2019 @THIS SUITATION IN OUR COUNTRY ;FG Slashes Works Ministry’s Budget From N100bn To N11bn..Minister Of Works.

OR IS THIS RUMOR TOO?

I NEED CHANGE AND THAT IS WHAT I REPRESENT...SO HELP ME GOD[b]
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by politifact: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
tuniski:
in true democracy this is exactly how it is done. You will be campaigning in battleground states and regions not your stronghold. So PDP shouldn't be wasting time much on the SS and SE cos they are locked down for PDP. SW is the battleground for this election and all PDP need to do is to neutralize APC there. APC has NW and NE as it stronghold and are using threats and intimidation to scare PDP voters amongst them. Truth is GEJ will win in 3zones of SS,SE and NC. APC in NW and NE. The SW is where the battle is! Overall, GEJ willl win the popular votes and meet all conditions on 1st ballot. APC won't make the 25% in 2/3 states including abuja let alone the popular votes.
did u just say jonathan will win niger state,plateau state,kwara state,nasarawa state and kogi?benue will be too close to call and GMB might still win abuja.its obvious you know nothing about nigeria politics as witnessed in your analysis.aS it stands,buhari only need to win lagos,ogun,osun,oyo and a slight victory in ondo to become president

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by NeilOssai(m): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
friedrice1:
Wrong move by PDP governors. if the APC governors come together for their own session
then GEJ is finished. A group with the likes of Fashola, Adams Oshobaba, Orators like Rochas, Aregbe, Kwankwaso then the strongman Amaechi

oooooooooo i dey owe u 7 bottles of Origin grin grin
Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by EmmyDe25(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dasini:
You hold a meeting, all you discuss is Buhari this, buhari that, it is a clear case that, PDP knows they can't win this coming election. It is indeed a meeting that has no basis from beginning to the end. They are gathered to condemn and no relevant discussion all through the session. Imaging akpabio lying that this govt is fighting corruption, and we are pleading that the election should not be changed again. Akpabio is a joker, only in PDP states you can find development. These guys are bunch of jokers. He painted PDP like saints,and APC has evil. PDP is indeed a party that is clearly afraid of its faith. Am indeed dazed by what I saw on t.v today. It was a charade.

A complete show of shame!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by Matty33(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
oliy24:
What exactly is the religion of gej, He went to churches for blessings. but went to to ifa(god) worshipper for grand blessings.

and this same man claim to be a christian. what kind of christian does this.

how can I vote a man that disobey the teaching of the word of God just to win political point. tell me what kind of church allow this.

Gej, you can not serve God and devil at the same time

please PDP supporter that his/her pastor also do the same as the picture below to get blessing should quote me and name the church please....

am waiting.......
He is the President, let him exercise his freedom of association to the fullest please.
Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by wolegold2008: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
D more u try to tarnish buhari's image d more buhari get more support,this is wat pdp chairman had been his party against but pdp felt muazu is not 100% committed to pdp,nd he has been place under watch,but he spoke today dat if his life is been monitored, he might quit pdp before election

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by dadexcel: 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
OLADD:

If you really mean nothing has improved in the last 6 years of Jonathan administration, I think you're the authentic Dumbo. Do yourself a favour by looking at his records in road construction/rehabilitation, railway revamp, construction and rehabilitation of educational institutions, improved agriculture and mechanised farming etc and compare to where we are coming from as a nation. Nobody is saying we're there yet but the foundation for a better tomorrow has been laid and must be built upon by Jonathan's reelection. May your conscience judge you.
. My brother, please do allow these guys to upset you, sometimes I wonder if these APC paid agents are jinxed that no matter what they cannot see the truth! If they are not jinxed maybe they were paid so much that there conscience has been bought-for starters any nigerian that said the present government has not initiated a transformation process in various sectors; infrastructure, education, aviation, agriculture etc then that person must be very dishonest!
Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by dadexcel: 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
politifact:
did u just say jonathan will win niger state,plateau state,kwara state,nasarawa state and kogi?benue will be too close to call and GMB might still win abuja.its obvious you know nothing about nigeria politics as witnessed in your analysis.aS it stands,buhari only need to win lagos,ogun,osun,oyo and a slight victory in ondo to become president
. Sorry, is this analysis for afghanistan, or saudi arabia? Because its obviously not for nigeria, and I bet you do not understand the political architecture of this country.
Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by bensowe(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pls, i have a question to ask u, wch part rules in Imo state?
Re: PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. by politifact: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
dadexcel:
. Sorry, is this analysis for afghanistan, or saudi arabia? Because its obviously not for nigeria, and I bet you do not understand the political architecture of this country.
how old are you?I guess there are too many kids not yet of voting age on this forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security / Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief / Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.