Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria (58736 Views)

Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo / See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Hezbola: 11:13am On Aug 14, 2017
grin grin grin
gurunlocker:
you see that bride make up price? 30,000 naira and the groom should wear 5k suit and shoe that he has been wearing b4..... make I no say thunder go fire op left yansh
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by MrRhymes101(m): 5:06am On Aug 21, 2017
xbernardx:
Its good to cut your coat according to ur cloth, but oga, invitation card na just. 1k u put oh, so na only sms we go use invite?
* none of my friend be MC oh, even if they are, I am a business man and won't ask for freebies as its friends and familly that kill business.

* wedding gown and accessories for 15k, wedding na once in a life time, na sow una go sow d gown? With d way dollar don run leave naira for back, 15k no go buy gown talk of shoe.
I just laughed when I saw free MC. No good MC would leave his job on a Saturday to MC another wedding for free, unless u guys are extremely close. I know if I fix my wedding for a Monday morning alot of my friends will not attend cos they will go to work to look for their daily bread. So y should I leave my own daily bread cos of ur party??
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Ezzyman: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
The dream of most entrepreneurs is to start a business and grows the business to become a big brand. In the past it was a great deal to get this dream come through but with the help of information technology, right products to offer, appropriate target audience and right platform to reach out to the target audience ones is definitely on the right track to make the dream come through.

Are you an event vendors or event hall owner? Have you been experiencing low patronage? Here is the opportunity to show case your business for free i mean for free on www.allabouteventsindex.com. Hurry up... all Makeup artists, Aso-oke makers, Photographer, Caterers, Ushers, Decorators, DJ, MC, Jewellers, Hair Stylist, Nail Technicians, Bounchers, Bead Makers, Cleaning Services , Hall owners , Event planners e.t.c

Are you planning an event soon or getting married soon? The platform is a place to be in order to get the best of vendors and pocket friendly event hall all over Nigeria.

Hurry up and list your event business / event hall on www.allabouteventsindex.com
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by Seni22: 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
Weddings can be very expensive. Especially in this part of the world where Owambe is an anthem. Both people that know you and people that don't are looking forward to your wedding jollof. LOL. Well here is a guide to achieving a N500,000 budget wedding. Thank me later!

Everything you need to know: http://www.zumi.ng/weddings/how-to-achieve-a-n500000-budget-wedding-in-nigeria/
Re: How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria by ade279(f): 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hello everyone,
Please who knows where I can rent Yoruba wedding/introduction attire for me and my husband in Lagos/Ibadan.
Thanks in anticipation �

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) / Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) / Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.