Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,792 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

A Teacher Or A Nurse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Teacher Or A Nurse? (828 Views)

When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) / Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Teacher Or A Nurse? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
which of these do you think make the best of wife?
what we do surely affect the way we think an act. you may want to ask the first son or daughter of a major general to know the extent to which the work of a parent affect the life of the children.
Re: A Teacher Or A Nurse? by Dioxidane: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
I've always said, if I'm to choose the occupation of my wife, I'll choose a teacher. She would always have time for herself and time to take care of the house. #MyOpinionThough

1 Like

Re: A Teacher Or A Nurse? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
A tesher
Re: A Teacher Or A Nurse? by CHM11: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nurse is fine but I would prefer a teacher.
Re: A Teacher Or A Nurse? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
young nurses misbehave too much. teacher anytime.
Re: A Teacher Or A Nurse? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
Teacher anyday anytime!we make the best wife ever!!!
Re: A Teacher Or A Nurse? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Teacher
Re: A Teacher Or A Nurse? by falconey(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
I will love to go for teacher, but the people above me all choosed it. So I GO FOR SEXY NURSE
Re: A Teacher Or A Nurse? by sinizia: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
None can make the best wife, as a matter of fact, no particular profession can make a best wife. Being good comes from within that person. It's in oneself. You can find the worst women in nurses, and also find the best women in nurses.
same goes for teachers and other professions.

Let no one deceive you. Good traits or nice characters is not profession inclined. Person wey good, good; person wey bad, bad. Professions has little or no affect in it.

1 Like

Re: A Teacher Or A Nurse? by papercoin(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
THREAD CLOSED TEACHER WIN

BTW even me sef nah teacher I go choose

(1) (Reply)

7 Amazing Lies Women Tell In A Relationship / Which Place Us Most Suitable To Chyke A Lady / Woman Gives Bath To Her Cheating Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets..is This Revenge?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.